Gemmairelandpell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the post about pretending her name is Penelope in Starbucks? I read a comment saying they would also use the name Penelope to honour her. Bonkers
Omg yes I saw that too. Some bint wanting to start a movement getting Penelope named on their cups? How bleeping weird are these people?

Reactions: 6
Omg yes I saw that too. Some bint wanting to start a movement getting Penelope named on their cups? How bleeping weird are these people?
Gemma won’t find this creepy though, she loves any form of attention. Her Instagram gives her delusions of grandeur leading her to believe that’s she’s so much more than the very average, intellectually challenged Woman, with a nice enough House, mundane job, and a wet blanket of a Husband Woman that she actually is.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, why does she say ‘I just see these’ why is she so illiterate? Why do these instacunts not know how to speak properly?
So irritating isn’t it! I get that there are regional accents but surely when she’s writing she should be able to get it grammatically correct. To think this Woman is raising a Child as well, I swear there should be standards that need to be met before being allowed to have Children!

Reactions: 3
I see someone has pissed her off with the adoption question. She said it floored her and didn’t know people would think like that. There are actually lots of people who hold that opinion. The World is already over populated and moron’s like her are going to the ends of the Earth to produce more Children. Also see that she did a sneaky delete of the slide filling the question?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I see someone has pissed her off with the adoption question. She said it floored her and didn’t know people would think like that. There are actually lots of people who hold that opinion. The World is already over populated and moron’s like her are going to the ends of the Earth to produce more Children. Also see that she did a sneaky delete of the slide filling the question?
Just because someone needs extra support to conceive doesn’t mean they aren’t worthy of having a child of their own. We aren’t ‘below’ others who can conceive easily just because it’s taken a few attempts to have a live child. Dislike her as much as you want but that is a slap in the face to us all who’s had challenges conceiving. Population rates are on the decline as well as people are choosing to have less or no babies which will have a huge impact when we have a massive population of retired people and not enough young people in the workforce.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just because someone needs extra support to conceive doesn’t mean they aren’t worthy of having a child of their own. We aren’t ‘below’ others who can conceive easily just because it’s taken a few attempts to have a live child. Dislike her as much as you want but that is a slap in the face to us all who’s had challenges conceiving. Population rates are on the decline as well as people are choosing to have less or no babies which will have a huge impact when we have a massive population of retired people and not enough young people in the workforce.
Your entire reply to my post is incredibly self absorbed. Not a mention of the millions of Children waiting in care for forever homes 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Incredibly self absorbed for wanting a baby they created with the one they love ? That’s a horrible thing to say. ‘Just adopt’ is something we were told when trying to conceive. People suffering infertility need support, not comments like this. The

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Should we stop everybody having children and force everybody to adopt instead? Why are we focusing solely on people with fertility problems.
Your entire reply to my post is incredibly self absorbed. Not a mention of the millions of Children waiting in care for forever homes 🙄

Reactions: 10
Wow how insensitive! I hope you have adopted some of these poor children since you are so quick to judge others? People who struggle to conceive are already enduring so much hurt and pain, guilt and frustration. Especially as a woman going through this, it makes you feel like less of a woman, a failure, that your body can't do the one thing it was designed to do. So to make someone in that situation feel even worse by saying "just adopt because there are million of children in care" is so cruel. It's heartbreaking that so many children need homes but don't put that weight on our shoulders simply for wanting to be mothers!!

Reactions: 12
She either needs to come off social media or speak to a professional with the way she’s taking questions and comments. I don’t and will never understand how these “public insta people” (won’t call her an influencer) post their detailed life stories on social media but don’t have the mental strength to handle a question. She even says “I know they don’t mean any malice” so why are you blowing this out of proportion? You clearly can’t cope mentally and for your own sake go and have a peaceful private life with your family. It’s a simple solution but she likes the attention too much… if that’s the case - learn how to handle yourself a bit better Gemma!

Reactions: 5
She either needs to come off social media or speak to a professional with the way she’s taking questions and comments. I don’t and will never understand how these “public insta people” (won’t call her an influencer) post their detailed life stories on social media but don’t have the mental strength to handle a question. She even says “I know they don’t mean any malice” so why are you blowing this out of proportion? You clearly can’t cope mentally and for your own sake go and have a peaceful private life with your family. It’s a simple solution but she likes the attention too much… if that’s the case - learn how to handle yourself a bit better Gemma!
It was the sheer arrogance to expect every newish follower to know her whole story for me.

It was the sheer arrogance to expect every newish follower to know her whole story for me.
Exactly and it’s something she will always have to talk about as she meets new people along the way. I just think she needs help coping with it as she’s very weak at the moment. It’s not a healthy mindset to have when raising her boy.

Exactly and it’s something she will always have to talk about as she meets new people along the way. I just think she needs help coping with it as she’s very weak at the moment. It’s not a healthy mindset to have when raising her boy.
She actively got pregnant with her second Child so, so quickly after losing her first that I’m not surprised how fragile she is tbh.

I think she believes that because she’s been through a tragic event that people shouldn’t dare have unfavourable opinions of her and the fact that many do genuinely blows her tiny little mind.

She is one of those people that thinks the world revolves around her. If someone doesn’t arse lick her or know everything about her she thinks they’re being ‘mean’ to her

Reactions: 6
She is one of those people that thinks the world revolves around her. If someone doesn’t arse lick her or know everything about her she thinks they’re being ‘mean’ to her
Agreed. She also believes she’s the only one to have had something tragic happen to her.

The other day when she was talking about the marathon I clicked on her link (didn’t donate because I point blank refuse to give money to the big charities who pay ridiculous wages to their top Dog’s) to see how much she’s raised so far, and the amount in relation to how many followers she has was truly pitiful.