Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is old news but I still can’t believe those kids aren’t spoken to in Spanish. The tried and tested one parent one language would have them both fluent and yet here we are with Mia barely able to speak to her grandparents. Whose decision was it for him to speak English? It’s mad!

Reactions: 16
I know this is old news but I still can’t believe those kids aren’t spoken to in Spanish. The tried and tested one parent one language would have them both fluent and yet here we are with Mia barely able to speak to her grandparents. Whose decision was it for him to speak English? It’s mad!
They both seem quite lazy at parenting but it’s clear Gemma does the lions share. Gorka isn’t there enough to speak in Spanish and when he is he’s in the gym !

Reactions: 18
On their programme the other night I’m sure Gorka said he was nervous about doing the Spanish Strictly because he’s lived in England so long his Spanish isn’t that strong anymore (which I think is mental when he’s spoken it for 30+ years)

Also, hate myself for watching it but couldn’t resist 😂😂

Reactions: 6
On their programme the other night I’m sure Gorka said he was nervous about doing the Spanish Strictly because he’s lived in England so long his Spanish isn’t that strong anymore (which I think is mental when he’s spoken it for 30+ years)

Also, hate myself for watching it but couldn’t resist 😂😂
How can you forget to speak your mother tongue, really? 🙄🤣 Such a drama queen!

• Haha
Wtf is that?! 😆

Superwoman? Really? She’s doing what every other mum with a couple of kids are doing up and down the country? 🤷‍♀️

I think she writes some of these questions her self!
She’s still on maternity leave isn’t she? Plus she admits getting help from her family so she’s chatting shite!

and she doesn't need to do a stroke of house work or gardening, and the kids will be in bed once he's home

Reactions: 8
Their show is boring. Not sure how it got a second series.

Reactions: 2
She’s being a real whinge bag on this trek today, no wonder she’s walking on her own with no company

• Heart
What a self entitled spoilt brat she is coming across today. Has it slipped her memory what she’s doing it for. Their founder member passed this week and there is good old Gemma whinging about being tired and having sore feet 😡 How does she think people that are going through treatment feel? She’s becoming more and more unlikeable by the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine being on a trek for cancer, moaning all the way through it and being a ‘team leader’ but every video shows your team 10 times behind.
Smashed it gem 😐

Reactions: 7