Gemma Atkinson #4 She's not bothered, it's All Fine! She has an expert at the end of the line

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she holds her phone close to her face when she's fully clothed. When she's in a bikini it magically films her entire body... She's obsessed with herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
definitely something a miss.. I've said before I really don't think he's in love with her

Reactions: 9
Olly Murs on tour with Take That is flying up and down the country for even one day with his wife and new baby. Granted, it didn’t work out for him on Friday 😂 I’m sure he’d love nothing more than having some chill time on days in between the gigs, but no, he’s hopping on flights to make sure he doesn’t go too long without seeing them. Even though his baby is just weeks old, he doesn’t want to miss these precious days.

Gorka is away for the best part of five weeks and doesn’t go home ONCE even when being relatively close by? Let’s be honest, he just can’t be arsed.
He can’t be arsed and is an arse.

God,same old crap. She’s like a stuck record. She must have been delighted when she saw that comment. Past lingerie model. 80% of photographs of her when you Google her are of her in underwear/swimwear . Whether she likes it or not or cares to admit or not, her looks have got her where she is. And the sneering face while absolutely loving the whole thing.
Sorry, wrong thread. Not sure how to delete now.

Reactions: 1
Funny how she holds her phone close to her face when she's fully clothed. When she's in a bikini it magically films her entire body... She's obsessed with herself.
I’ve seen more of her stomach over the last couple of months than I’ve seen mine 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
wasn't she involved in the Coppafeel fundraising at different times ? The founder has passed away today yet no mention on Gemma's stories even though it's on Insta? very strange !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
wasn't she involved in the Coppafeel fundraising at different times ? The founder has passed away today yet no mention on Gemma's stories even though it's on Insta? very strange !
Isn’t she doing a trek with them in the next couple of weeks?

Reactions: 2
To be fair three people I follow on IG have only posted this morning about her and two have specifically said they are ambassadors for coppafeel. I don’t think people need to jump on immediately when someone they knows dies otherwise if it’s just posing and for likes.

Reactions: 8
only because it's a channel no one has heard of..

sad when you need to exploit your kids to pay for the extension
Screenshot_20240507-152001.png

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So we met the stylist responsible for Gorka's crimes against fashion on the Spanish Strictly.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So we met the stylist responsible for Gorka's crimes against fashion on the Spanish Strictly.
Every time I see a pic of that Ryan one his face gets more and more bizarrely shaped. Surely that can’t be comfortable (much like the outfits he puts people in).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was flicking and saw their show on so put it on out of boredom/curiosity. The poor baby has been in the pram the whole time! Only got out to have his nappy changed then back in. When she comes home she doesn’t even pick him up, just ‘how was your day?’ When I’ve been away from my baby all day I can’t wait to give her a big squeeze! Weird.

Reactions: 15
she probably only wanted the kids to keep a hold of little G ( still not a guarantee though)

Reactions: 3
Was flicking and saw their show on so put it on out of boredom/curiosity. The poor baby has been in the pram the whole time! Only got out to have his nappy changed then back in. When she comes home she doesn’t even pick him up, just ‘how was your day?’ When I’ve been away from my baby all day I can’t wait to give her a big squeeze! Weird.
Agree, she doesn’t seem as invested with Thiago than she was with Mia. She was saying how her home isn’t baby friendly, well make it baby friendly then! Don’t just pap him in his pram or in baby jail all of the time.

Agree, she doesn’t seem as invested with Thiago than she was with Mia. She was saying how her home isn’t baby friendly, well make it baby friendly then! Don’t just pap him in his pram or in baby jail all of the time.
isn’t baby friendly but fitness obsessed friendly. Oh and they added a sauna.

Priorities all wrong.

Reactions: 13
wasn't it very irresponsible and dangerous her showing followers her sat alone in her sauna at 57°?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think they possibly had Tio to fix something in the relationship and they’re a bit disinterested now because it hasn’t worked?

Maybe it’s just an arrangement that works for both of them?

She’s getting older and wanted kids before a certain age, and he’s wanting to keep his profile up in the UK?

They moved into that house after Mia was born, so you’d have thought it would be more family friendly, like someone has mentioned before - even a swing or slide in the garden

Reactions: 8