Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is the ugliest effing bag I've ever seen

It will go well with her granny trolley though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doubt Jane bought her that atrocious bag. It's all just for a random affiliate link, her birthday had no part in it.

It's the same when an influencer says "so many people have ask me where I got this or that" when in reality no one asked and then they post a link to earn money. Fakers.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but that fact she thinks Kendal Jenner was the best dressed at the met gala exposes her as the catastrophically basic witch that she is.

All the actually best dressed women at the met were women of colour (Anok Yai, are you kidding me?!) And Gabbys never going to praise someone who isn't a boring white girl she can convince herself looks like her let's be real...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder what she's doing for her big 30th birthday blowout... so much to choose from, sitting on the sofa with Nellie, sitting in bed with Nellie, sitting in Starbucks alone, sitting at home with Jane and Nellie, the possibilities are endless!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ofc she would buy crochet from fast fashion brands 🙄
Literally what I was thinking! You know what would be actual good content Gobs? Seeing you learn to crochet and making a bag like that! Except she'll throw a hissy fit when she realises it would require actual effort.

Reactions: 9
Literally what I was thinking! You know what would be actual good content Gobs? Seeing you learn to crochet and making a bag like that! Except she'll throw a hissy fit when she realises it would require actual effort.
Or even just supporting shops with handmade items. As someone who celebrates herself as a smol business owner, you'd think she'd promote others (she obviously never would).
A trip to Meadowhall and IKEA will be next, so she has enough tat for 3 more hauls before the surgery content starts.

Reactions: 9
Gabbys never going to praise someone who isn't a boring white girl she can convince herself looks like her let's be real...
Excuse you, Gabby looks like Pocahontas and also looks Japanese when she's wearing eyeliner 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow home just in time to pretend to care that her cat (she has dumped for months and months on end) is having minir surgery. She might as well giv Nel to her mum now

Reactions: 6
She can be as smug as she wants, she’ll have a rude awakening when her body decides it won’t take it anymore.
She intentionally doesn't address her food issues to make herself ill and gets attention.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.