Gabriella Lindley #91 More lies, the tiniest clothing size, what's wrong now diagnosis-wise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2909714

Alan took her to the stadium to watch the NFL draft 😂 She doesn't seem to know that her girlfriend hates men and grass.
You can feel the explosive chemistry through the screen. I wonder if Alan ever took the ear buds out while Gobs was there or if she needed to drown out her chit chat the whole time.
Imagine being a desperate virgin all these years and THATS who you end up dating.

I'm sorry no offence to anyone but I couldn't date anyone, man or woman, that wears shorts all the time. She looks like an overgrown bleeping toddler. Or a postman. (My postwoman is surprisingly glamorous with eyelash extensions but she also wears shorts in January, I just couldn't)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine being a desperate virgin all these years and THATS who you end up dating.
Both of them have no other options though. They are both equally bottom dwellers. But Cam has more to gain after this relationship.

Reactions: 14
Her voiceovers set my teeth on edge. The feigned excitement and words Alan has introduced to extend her vocabulary.

“curcofanny”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she promised to upload twice for the month of April and managed to upload...5 videos

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just a boy who doesn’t want his happy life of freedom and interaction with other cats taken from him 💌

And more surgery planned, naturally.
IMG_5123.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Constant mentions of food, pics of her eating, all she bleeping talks about is food
This made me laugh in her reel. She says let me show you round Nashville and it starts off as a travel video. Then slowly she starts to mention what she’s eating and it goes on and on, finishing back at the same cookie place of course as she doesn’t try new things. And at the end of the video she says this was a good food day.

What the hell. She’s obsessed.

Reactions: 17
Random question - Where do all the references of her fingerings herself to animal crossing actually come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Random question - Where do all the references of her fingerings herself to animal crossing actually come from?
Don’t quote me, but I think it was a comment left on one of her videos once that she didn’t delete before we saw it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whoever put Alan’s mugshot in the wiki, you are my hero 😂😂
Looking through the wiki (for the mugshot) Cam's posts state that she likes positive girls who like to like things etc

Gabbeh is such a negative person, there is always sometimes bad happening to her, around her, nothing is ever right and she finds fault with anything. She is a human rain cloud etc

Screenshot_20240507-120352_Firefox.jpg
Cam clearly isn't into her from this photo. Gabbeh in contrast still looks smitten. If only she had previous relationship experience, or a friend to point out the warning signs. I don't think cam will dump her until a better replacement is found and as cam is well, cam that might mean they both stay in this situationship for a long time. (Doubtful Gabbeh would ever dump cam - she is so isolated, who else is there for her?)

On a happy note this transatlantic relationship(?) has been the best thing for Nelly, lets hope she'll leave him to enjoy his new happy life with a garden, safe cat food, fresh cat litter and other cats.

Reactions: 14
Cam must be realising Gabby isn't her ticket to the stars by now, what's her end game here?

Reactions: 21
Cam must be realising Gabby isn't her ticket to the stars by now, what's her end game here?
I think it really just comes down to their lifestyles being so compatible. Like Gobnob, she has no job or responsibilities and spends her days on the Xbox or on tik tok and reddit to look for new podcast material. Granted, she has a real friend or two but if they're in their mid 30s like Alan, they will have families and demanding jobs and can't just waste away their days. Gabbeh can and she'll even get on a plane every month to do so. It's just two lonely and bored people hanging out until Alan finds someone better.

Reactions: 9
Why has Cam got EarPods in at a social event? Girl has no manners.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.