Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s moving on. Rings are back on, she’s just not tagging him in everything. He can’t afford to divorce her.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s moving on. Rings are back on, she’s just not tagging him in everything. He can’t afford to divorce her.
Why can’t he afford it? He must be making a serious amount from tour and PR and DOI

Why can’t he afford it? He must be making a serious amount from tour and PR and DOI
He’s minted. He’s not flashy (his sister in law could learn a thing or two there) but his bank balance must be extremely healthy. He’ll get the lions share from diversity and the studio, plus ads and sponsorship, DOI, previous judging roles on dance shows and BGT, Real Full Monty etc.

Reactions: 6
I can imagine the mortgage on the diversity studio and the refurb isn't cheap...she should petition for divorce and take half! Or at least get the house and decent maintenance each month

Reactions: 5
he can’t afford it in the sense his assets become shared and therefore she’s entitled to a lot if they don’t come to an amicable settlement. That’s how I took it

Reactions: 2
I wonder what will happen when he wants to move on. He might do so before her and I cannot imagine many woman dealing with he fact a man is still legally married. I wonder where he lives...

Reactions: 1
I wonder what will happen when he wants to move on. He might do so before her and I cannot imagine many woman dealing with he fact a man is still legally married. I wonder where he lives...
I duno, lots of people stay legally married but aren't together, saves money from a divorce point of view. Plus it means he doesn't have to give fran half or maintenance.
I guess it only becomes an issue if they want to marry someone else or buy a house etc

Lots of women don’t seem to care. I imagine in his case, his fame and bank balance will make people care even less about his marital status…

I found Ashleys video lovely. The sound actually brought a tear to my eye. You can see the love in his eyes for Rose.

I know it’s only a post and rose can’t see them but it would of been lovely for her Uncle/Aunt and other people close to the family to post something nice. Regardless of any fall outs amongst the adults, it’s not the children’s vault. I only seen them from Warrens wife and Ashley’s sister. Fran always does lovely birthday posts for people.

Reactions: 8
I found Ashleys video lovely. The sound actually brought a tear to my eye. You can see the love in his eyes for Rose.

I know it’s only a post and rose can’t see them but it would of been lovely for her Uncle/Aunt and other people close to the family to post something nice. Regardless of any fall outs amongst the adults, it’s not the children’s vault. I only seen them from Warrens wife and Ashley’s sister. Fran always does lovely birthday posts for people.
Mama Banjo did one but didn't tag anyone in it. Nay definitely seems to have not made a big deal publicly. Saw various comments from diversity wishing her a happy birthday. Maybe the wishes were more private this year?

Looks like a fabulous day out for the kids with their friends. No tagging, just a few photos and videos of the day. Looks like a lovely day. No bragging just friends having fun!

And she looks fab for her night out!

Reactions: 7
I agree, she doesn't have to be #gifted #ad or #prgift to take her children out for the day and she doesn't say "not an ad I paid full price" which is the polar opposite of everything the other Mrs banjo does! I wonder if Jordan has ever told Ashley what an idiot he was to lose her...especially as Jordan will never lose naomi, unless someone richer looks at her...maybe he should arrange that!

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed that Frans began commenting on Nays posts again. Have a feeling someone’s read on here we’ve clocked their falling out and they’re trying to do damage control.

I’ve noticed that Frans began commenting on Nays posts again. Have a feeling someone’s read on here we’ve clocked their falling out and they’re trying to do damage control.
She’s been commenting on Nay’s and liking posts all along but Nay hasn’t been doing the same.

She’s been commenting on Nay’s and liking posts all along but Nay hasn’t been doing the same.
So Nay being immature most likely then! Wonder if it's anything to do with Fran seeming to have made some great friends at the school where Nay hasn't?

Reactions: 5
Hey guys, a generic Diversity thread has been created. I started this thread on my old account and the Perri one and they’ve kind of both merged so figured may as well have a group one

Reactions: 3
Hey guys, a generic Diversity thread has been created. I started this thread on my old account and the Perri one and they’ve kind of both merged so figured may as well have a group one

Thanks! Although I do think this one should continue as she is an influencer of sorts, and distancing herself from the diversity brand

Reactions: 6