Francesca Banjo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't buy Ashley's post for one second. It's all optics, he plays the kids card when it suits it and quite rightly a previous poster highlighted he used a pic of the kids yet no mention of them in his achievements/yearly highlights.

He wants to be seen as this father who doutes on his kids but he isn't.

Any excuse for him to step back will be to allow him space to focus on him finding himself whether that's just taking foot off the gas, finding his happiness or a new relationship. Don't let him fool you that it has anything to do with the kids, sad as that is.

Reactions: 4
I don't buy Ashley's post for one second. It's all optics, he plays the kids card when it suits it and quite rightly a previous poster highlighted he used a pic of the kids yet no mention of them in his achievements/yearly highlights.

He wants to be seen as this father who doutes on his kids but he isn't.

Any excuse for him to step back will be to allow him space to focus on him finding himself whether that's just taking foot off the gas, finding his happiness or a new relationship. Don't let him fool you that it has anything to do with the kids, sad as that is.
and also another person mentioned not one shoutout to Fran. Who has been a lone parent for years to allow him to thrive in his career. Without her it wouldn’t of been possible. I understand their exes and he doesn’t need to blow smoke up her arse but a little recognition would be nice! Maybe he should get with somebody as self centred as Naomi and see how life could of really been with someone who wasn’t as laid back.

Reactions: 11
and also another person mentioned not one shoutout to Fran. Who has been a lone parent for years to allow him to thrive in his career. Without her it wouldn’t of been possible. I understand their exes and he doesn’t need to blow smoke up her arse but a little recognition would be nice! Maybe he should get with somebody as self centred as Naomi and see how life could of really been with someone who wasn’t as laid back.
There area now a couple of comments along this exact line.
Some of the comments are so full of praise for him, including some from people I know.......

Reactions: 1
The more I think about it, the more taken aback I am. I don't know why it is so infuriating. Maybe because for 20 years I did that for my ex husband, and even didn't do him dirty in divorce court even though he deserved it. Fran needs to take half of everything and walk away with her head held high!!

Reactions: 6
The more I think about it, the more taken aback I am. I don't know why it is so infuriating. Maybe because for 20 years I did that for my ex husband, and even didn't do him dirty in divorce court even though he deserved it. Fran needs to take half of everything and walk away with her head held high!!
I think he’s had too many women around him who’ve put him on a high horse and never called out his obviously flaws! Like his mum, sister, Fran. It’s so obvious to us outsiders to see he manipulates Frans respect to his advantage. If the shoe was on the other foot and Fran was the parent with a career/name and Ash was doing all she does, he’d be praised to the high heavens. But because she’s the mother it’s expected of her. I think she does an amazing job working and being a pretty much single mother. I remember a video from the childrens party and he turned around and said ‘you’ve done a great job’ and she looked taken back and said ‘oh thanks’ l do wonder if he’s ever told her how much he appreciates her. Of course he would of said it knowing he was on camera. Mr Perfect to the public eye as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That post just shows where his priorities lie. There might be a photo of the kids but no actual mention of them at all. Let alone as others have said a thank you to the one woman who does care for those kids and does pretty much everything for them with very little support.
Fran seems to be pulling further and further away from the family and I don't blame her.

Happy new year tattlers
Very little support from him, but she has alot of support from her family

Reactions: 1
I loved her latest post about dressing like Maya Stern... maybe she can sort her husband out haha haha (only joking obviously). She isn't uploading as much and he is radio silent. I hope she is raising hell behind the scenes and is putting him through divorce proceedings. Cannot wait to see her rise like a phoenix!!!!!

I loved her latest post about dressing like Maya Stern... maybe she can sort her husband out haha haha (only joking obviously). She isn't uploading as much and he is radio silent. I hope she is raising hell behind the scenes and is putting him through divorce proceedings. Cannot wait to see her rise like a phoenix!!!!!
Oh my goodness this made me laugh so much when I seen it 😅😅

Reactions: 2
I meant his family. We know how supported she is by her family and friends.
I can’t imagine how frustrating it must be seeing your children’s grandparents/family doting on their other grandchildren when they don’t really bother with your children. I’ve noticed Dani and the sister have them for a lot of days out and weekends but they never have Ash&Frans. Not even from a point of having some help, but to create those memories with their grandparents/family that the other children have.

Reactions: 7
I just wanted to come on here and say how proud I am of Fran. There seems to be a divestment from Ashley; no longer tags him in stuff or pathetically trying to catch him in stories when he is around. Hope she is focussing on becoming the BOSS she is. When Ashley is exposed as the narcissistic cheat he is I know she will have all the sponsorship deals to look after those beautiful kids.

Reactions: 11
Naomi went to see the tour last night, I wonder if fran will? There's been a definite shift.. I wonder if its after Ashley's last post about what's important etc and no mention of how he can only do what he does coz of fran

Reactions: 5
Naomi went to see the tour last night, I wonder if fran will? There's been a definite shift.. I wonder if its after Ashley's last post about what's important etc and no mention of how he can only do what he does coz of fran
Fran went on one of the opening nights a few months ago? No? With the kids from what I remember.

Reactions: 2
Fran was out with a friend AND she wasn’t late for school that morning with her hair and make up done. There’s been nothing between them for months, she only showed the Christmas Day set up (which clearly wasn't done by nay 🤣) but that was a family occasion.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I noticed that she seems to be moving on. Ovi we never know. I think the poor love maybe thought there was an opportunity for reconciliation that is why she was still wearing the ring and trying to always sneak pictures of Ashley when they spend days together. Poor sweetheart. Must be so hard for her ❤

Reactions: 3
I think Fran and Ash are spending time together but offline. He seems to be in various photos or in the background of them for the days out when she's out with the kids. Hence not tagging him as he's actually there for once. In what capacity I have no idea but good for them to be spending family time together, the kids will remember in He needs to build a relationship with those kids ASAP.