Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's about caring or not caring of being spotted as this is not being spotted, this is pure show off. It's planned to be seen together. It's really Carlos/Becky copy paste.
Well, I've finally found their particular brand of 'chemistry' in the periodic table ...

IMG_4625.jpeg

---
So, Ollie's driving, Lando's the Passenger Princess, and Sav is behind Lando.
Is Maggie in the boot? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't believe it's already afternoon and there was no Sunday drama yet. 😆
Oh I am feeling all kinds of drama in store between Monday and Monaco. I forgot how packed the European races are this year. season's about to pick up and they gotta have their summer paps scheduled soon.

Oh I am feeling all kinds of drama in store between Monday and Monaco. I forgot how packed the European races are this year. season's about to pick up and they gotta have their summer paps scheduled soon.
Maybe someone can get a double date Hola pap appointment with a discount. :sneaky:

Reactions: 1
Oh I cant stop laughing
1715513052460.png

---
So heard some more gossip vis someone associated with Williams
Apparently Williams is no longer going after Kimi to replace Logan, although they were hoping Toto would allow it
BUT
Williams is looking at BOTH Esteban and Pierre to replace Logan next year. (este represented by toto btw)
The Baguette Battle going on behind the scene to escape Alpine!
Apparently Alex is being questionable about continuing there as well and has talked to Audi (doesn't Marko still own him)
But dont forget who represents Este and manages to negotiate the longest contract ever for him at Alpine

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Joao's latest follow... these people are sooooo petty. :rolleyes:
1715515210968.png

---
Luisa's latest follow is also interesting. Hamsterette's BFF.
1715515332936.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did initially feel bad for Joao. But unfollowing F1 straight after Lando’s win then following Luisa is just showing he is as childish and petty as the rest of them 🤣
Oh, him and Magui will get back together again. They obviously care way too much to just let go. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Oh, him and Magui will get back together again. They obviously care way too much to just let go. 🤷‍♀️
They'll end up married and miserable, both having multiple affairs.
As much as I feel Lando isn't being fair to Maggie in this whole situation, she's getting some nice trips and press out of it, and Joao is clearly keeping an eye, which is - ultimately - who I think she actually wants.
Lando is the pawn in this game, and he doesn't even know it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She is trying to make him jealous and he basically confirmed he is indeed jealous. Oh dear, what a mess. 🤦‍♀️
---
To be honest, I hope Luisa will stay away from this and won't involve herself in this mess even more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
new video of the exit.
so looks like magui and sav in the back, the hair is way too blonde

Reactions: 1
Tbf to Joao, he now has good reason to believe Lando and Magui were at least hooking up when they were first spotted together. Considering how on and off they were, theres a high probability one of her hookups with Lando overlapped with her relationship with Joao

Reactions: 9

---

Yeah, Magui was in back of Oli.
yep sav is getting in behind him opening the door.
one day maybe the two will be alone in public (and not showing off his cars)
---
Now I'm certain Magui will be on the damn yacht this summer
Sav is highly invested in the summer yacht activities

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.