Formula 1 Wags #213 Lando makes moves in Miami, but will Max be making moves to Mercedes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Nyck De Vries still strugglin, and yes its still his team but what a nightmare
shoulda gone to toto and carmens class

1715454444450.png

---
Magui REALLY shoulda just stuck with Pietra
1715454936105.png

---
And now I remember why she annoys me

(says get a gringo to get a green card)
---
Can I just say that Watching the Opening of Indy Car
and Marcus is standing there with Angela
and NOT Lissie among all the talk out there.
Thank you for the most recent post I just read @matto. Very well researched. Appreciate your thoughts on it as well to put it in context. makes it hard to argue that these things are just rumors.
---
and Pato looks hella sexy with his longer hair!
his sister always by his side

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My new theory in the middle of eurovision, even though I need to fully catch up with Lando events: Lagui is born so Carbecca can dissapear
(*wishful thinking* and for the record-it IS a joke)
---
Also THE most predictable
so how many pages of gossip will her publist put out tomorrow/monday
along with her swimsuit launch
Whatbis Portuguese equivalent of Hola?

Reactions: 2
My new theory in the middle of eurovision, even though I need to fully catch up with Lando events: Lagui is born so Carbecca can dissapear
(*wishful thinking* and for the record-it IS a joke)
---

Whatbis Portuguese equivalent of Hola?
well chances are she will be in hola because her series was there.
---
Also Random observation
I didnt see her in the garage with him. Saw lily oscar and zak but all the fan photos shes missing.
so think he pushed her in to hospitality before going to hang with her as a GF with oscar and Lily
too weird at this point for me to even give fwb credit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I went to ig for a second waiting for eurovision's voting and not even Charles' dating affairs seem to be generating as many anon ngls and analysis. Let's see how it goes with next appearances ;) 😅 My impression, maybe it will change when news of other drivers appear.

(Poor "old" wags, will anyone pay attention. I will check Magui's followers gains)

I went to ig for a second waiting for eurovision's voting and not even Charles' dating affairs seem to be generating as many anon ngls and analysis. Let's see how it goes with next appearances ;) 😅 My impression, maybe it will change when news of other drivers appear.

(Poor "old" wags, will anyone pay attention. I will check Magui's followers gains)
I think he will be seen with her more either way. Hes a race winner and needs that weird ass reputation of able to duck hot blondes with boobs in fast cars in fancy places like monaco. the wag parade around moncao between Lando, Charles, and George is just ridiculous right now
Probably she wont be at the races if he wont claim her as a wag, but these little photo ops and hints I quit trying to say anything.
I still dont see any actual chemistry, or a point of FWB you parade around the world when photographers are close,
whatever it is it seems the rest of the internet is buying in to it so Im just gonna hope he gets a family yacht vacation this year and no magiu photo ops for the summer break

Reactions: 4
Looks like Lando went to dinner with Magui his brother and sis in law 🙄

Reactions: 2
and Juliana’s suddenly in London … @Pole er bear its like you summoned her!!!! (In all fairness who even knows if Lewis is there I’m just assuming)

• Haha
whoever said these eurovision guys are Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas

1715469683361.png

Its gonna be on SIGHTTTTTTT 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.