Formula 1 Wags #212 When Wags Merge in Miami

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not trying to be a hater but I feel like their pictures so often look like AI. Like here’s two quintessentially white wealthy people doing life and you should also want to be doing this life.
Yeah that's when they cosplayed in Scotland.

Smug bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
E11EVEN is not a strip club 😂
AfroJack was playing there tonight. There are videos of him congratulating Lando.
Max is there with him. So is Harry, his McLaren PR person so there's someone to keep him out of trouble

I so hoped for it to be a strip club, but nevermind, party is a party!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
E11EVEN is not a strip club 😂
AfroJack was playing there tonight. There are videos of him congratulating Lando.
Max is there with him. So is Harry, his McLaren PR person so there's someone to keep him out of trouble

Garrix obvs sending a Dutch dj stand in as he couldn't make it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I so hoped for it to be a strip club, but nevermind, party is a party!
honestly not that different
---
sorry but here they were together
lando takes off hat out of respect
and asshole uses it as on opportunity to get a photo op with the MAGA hat on
1714995905908.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Lmaooo I’m still stunned Daniel was there last year. Anyone other than Lewis would baffle me. I could see Charles definitely wanting to but I don’t think he’s quite there yet. Max I feel would rather scoop his eyeballs out with a grapefruit spoon than attend something like this. Lando also would probably enjoy it but again, he’s not well known enough. I’d love to see any of them there but idk
would love Zhou at the MET as he‘s one of those most into fashion apart of Lewis

Reactions: 4
would love Zhou at the MET as he‘s one of those most into fashion apart of Lewis
Oooh yes he is always well dressed. Sadly he doesn’t quite yet have the influence that could get him to the MET but I could see it

• Heart
Oooh yes he is always well dressed. Sadly he doesn’t quite yet have the influence that could get him to the MET but I could see it
well more like the US (including corporations like those who sponsor the Met conde naste) arent really going out of our way to support Chinese athletes, or really anything from China in general, right now

• Sad
Reactions: 1
well more like the US (including corporations like those who sponsor the Met conde naste) arent really going out of our way to support Chinese athletes, or really anything from China in general, right now
Yes, fair point

Reactions: 1
I know he was there but is this an actual picture?
yep he was on ted's notebook during the team photo
and ted kept saying you naughty man
(notice you dont get the team logo on camera... man knows what he's doing)

---
Carlos Club confirmed
1714998493797.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
oh I think Lewis might be at the MET Gala. hopefully IN SKINNY PANTS and looking regal

I am quite intrigued by this Camilla Cabello thing (does he know she needed "classes" to learn about not being racist when her old tumblr likes or reporst or or tweets or whatever that was emerged few years ago? I mean - I enjoy and embrace everyone's growth and she is far from the only one problematic person he hangs out with but still...) there were a lot of things this weekend, likes, merch promo, unofficial hot lap, enough to create a buzz
but I am not intrigued by this in a sense that I think there is anything going on - rather the contrary, as it happened in the past - WHO is he really hooking up with and covering it :LOL:

I LOVE you Lewis I just want some tea!😘😘
View attachment 2918308
Ive been told hes going to be there with Tommy and Kendall Jenner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.