Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not the biggest cauliflower fan but eat a vat of it over twiglets. (Poxy autocorrect had it as twickets 🤦🏽‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s old firm day and I’ve not yet seen any English football Twitter accounts mocking how many there are in a season 🤔😂 Only 1 more to go after this!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🚨🚨🚨 Calling all you Rob fans, he’s on Football Focus at Midday 🚨🚨🚨
---
Nah I’m with him on cauliflower cheese. It is foul 😭🤣
I bloody love cauliflower, but put cheese on and it can get in the bin. Cheese should not be in contact with anything that wet 🤮 Twiglets also need banning 🤢
---
Oh my word, what a prat 😭🤣 I wonder if tattoo him makes it on to the Brazilian squad he’s been left out of today? 😂

6410C018-BB22-42A8-B814-30ECEA45E8D8.jpeg

59CCC81A-BE0C-44B8-9CEE-D90C9CEF97A9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Talking of people who are legends in their own minds…

He’s unhinged 😂 I couldn’t tell you the year that happened, let alone where I was. I’d laugh my head off if it turns out he’s not even on a podcast there and is just chatting tit to a camera 😂 I’m surprised the moon doesn’t move closer so it can orbit his ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He’s unhinged 😂 I couldn’t tell you the year that happened, let alone where I was. I’d laugh my head off if it turns out he’s not even on a podcast there and is just chatting tit to a camera 😂 I’m surprised the moon doesn’t move closer so it can orbit his ego.
i didn’t even know what he was talking about. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not today, gave my season ticket to a family member visiting from England. Hope I don’t regret that 🤣 Watching in the garden in the sun! Are you going? X
No but my other half is so god knows what state he’ll be in later 🙄 We have a wedding to go to tomorrow so he better behave himself! 😆 Enjoy the sun!🍹 ☀

Reactions: 8

Him and Aguero in the same sentence is just plain wrong. End of.
Diva

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.