Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
would assume it was a team playing at home this weekend from the article. Cant be many with two 19 year olds in I presume the first team.
Saturday three teams at home were Luton, Sheffield United and Wolves. Sunday was Everton, Villa, Palace and Fulham.

Luton have no 19 year old.......

Sheffield United have no 19 year old.......

Wolves have two 19 year olds Enso Gonzalez and Nathan Fraser......

Everton have one 19 year old Chermiti.......

Aston Villa have no 19 year old......

Crystal Palace have zero 19 year olds.......

Fulham have no 19 year olds.........

So there were seven PL teams at home last weekend and only one club that's got two 19 year olds. This season Enso Gonzalez has played one Football League Trophy tie for them at the end of last year......

Nathan Fraser has played on and off all season for their first team and played a few times in recent weeks.....

Of course take it with a pinch of salt because for all we know it could be a couple of 19 year olds for any of the 20 clubs who haven't made a first team debut yet. Media could be stretching the description some what.

Reactions: 4
@Poppy462 I won’t be participating in the Kai thread or making lusty comments about Ben White for the foreseeable future 🙄😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it might be Arsenal tbf who wins it… but who knows.

Saturday three teams at home were Luton, Sheffield United and Wolves. Sunday was Everton, Villa, Palace and Fulham.

Luton have no 19 year old.......

Sheffield United have no 19 year old.......

Wolves have two 19 year olds Enso Gonzalez and Nathan Fraser......

Everton have one 19 year old Chermiti.......

Aston Villa have no 19 year old......

Crystal Palace have zero 19 year olds.......

Fulham have no 19 year olds.........

So there were seven PL teams at home last weekend and only one club that's got two 19 year olds. This season Enso Gonzalez has played one Football League Trophy tie for them at the end of last year......

Nathan Fraser has played on and off all season for their first team and played a few times in recent weeks.....

Of course take it with a pinch of salt because for all we know it could be a couple of 19 year olds for any of the 20 clubs who haven't made a first team debut yet. Media could be stretching the description some what.
christ I sincerely hope it was not any of ours. I mean it’s disgusting no matter who they play for but you’ll all get what I mean. Horrible situation and I hope the victim is getting all the support. X and TikTok are throwing about names of players that are well over 19. I don’t think they realise it’s not funny. Some poor persons life has been turned upside down by these arseholes whoever they are.

Reactions: 11
We get it you don’t like Arsenal but his tan is quality. 90 mins and not one streak ever. Benny Blanco is our sun bed king 👑 ❤
Can he pass on some tips to our Emi so his dad gets off his case please? 😂

E986D53F-2CDC-43C0-A27E-5F59CCD27828.jpeg

Always in winter, pfft! Brum hit at least 12° on Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nice little thread you’ve made @HaloGirl 😘

When I win the Euro millions on Friday I’ll be sharing my winnings with the decent people who voted City to win the league

The rest of you won’t even be getting a pot noodle from me so ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It was saying in the news that Declan's gf deleted her pics after one particular account was making horrible remarks and saying Declan could do better etc. Wonder if there's more to it and they've had trouble with someone. I'm totally speculating but, just thinking back to Mount, Chilwell and Gilmour's stalker as that girl also made an account that was commenting on their posts.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I always think Emi Martinez looks like he smells like cheese.
How very dare you 😭 Anyway if he could start looking like a smoked cheese to shut his pops up that would be great 😂 Other clubs have players with snarky wives, we have their opinionated dads (Leon Bailey’s used to moan about him not getting enough playing time) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was completely not prepared for that last night! Can't wait to show Mama Noddy the topless Odegaard video later... she of course is over the moon that 'her' Ben scored twice. We could have got tickets for last night but I couldn't justify the £300+ for train fare and a hotel...

Come on Arsenal 🙏 twenty bloody years....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nice little thread you’ve made @HaloGirl 😘

When I win the Euro millions on Friday I’ll be sharing my winnings with the decent people who voted City to win the league

The rest of you won’t even be getting a pot noodle from me so ha
Lyra's a City fan so i'll make sure she spends her share wisely :ROFLMAO:
---
Thats why this speculation shouldnt be happening just ends up with innocent names mentioned

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was saying in the news that Declan's gf deleted her pics after one particular account was making horrible remarks and saying Declan could do better etc. Wonder if there's more to it and they've had trouble with someone. I'm totally speculating but, just thinking back to Mount, Chilwell and Gilmour's stalker as that girl also made an account that was commenting on their posts.

It's a shame she feels the need to do that. It's letting the trolls win.
She deleted her photos aaaages ago, more like round about the time there was speculation about whether they were even still together (since he was being seen with other women and there were rumours about certain girls etc 🤫) someone’s just started the narrative that she deleted them recently because of online hate and that story has kept running

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.