Footballers & Wags #57 Bring back FA Cup Replays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's an interesting stat: Bournemouth have managed to get their highest ever Premier League points tally in a season as they have now got 48 points from 35 games. What an incredible job Andoni Iraola has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Arsenal weren’t great but Spurs were bad.

My only saving grace today is the thought of Tyrone Mings in UCL 😍

No seriously, has anyone checked on @Velocinaptor2?!
Wherever she is I just hope they have smelling salts on hand! Or a Saint Bernard carrying a very large whiskey barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I fail at to believe Gvardiol is 23. He’s the same age as Foden, who looks like he should be drinking white lightening round the back of the bike sheds at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I fail at to believe Gvardiol is 23. He’s the same age as Foden, who looks like he should be drinking white lightening round the back of the bike sheds at school.
Some football players either look older or younger than their age and Gvardiol definitely looks older than 23. I mean I'm 27 and if I were to go to the shop and buy some wine I can guarantee that I would be asked for ID as I look years younger and when I tell people my age they can't believe it as they say I look like I'm still in my late teens early 20s.

Reactions: 9
Some football players either look older or younger than their age and Gvardiol definitely looks older than 23. I mean I'm 27 and if I were to go to the shop and buy some wine I can guarantee that I would be asked for ID as I look years younger and when I tell people my age they can't believe it as they say I look like I'm still in my late teens early 20s.
I’m 30 and a sales person once asked if there was an adult with me when I was buying something 💀. I mean I don’t look 30 but I also don’t look 17 so I don’t know what he was on 🤣. I just went “I’m 30 mate” and he went “oh sorry madam”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww that’s lovely bless you Panda

You know City are circling like sharks for the title, they are sharks that are not guilty of all those charges 🦈🦈🦈

Hope you dream of a Gucci and Southgate threesome tonight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.