Fathering Autism #178 Boozy Brunch and Raising Quail. Car Wash Content is a Fail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t Grabby have some family in Jax? I remember a niece at his going away party. His whole being gives me creepy vibes.
Same here. He is one odd duck!
He does have family there, but they said he was moving "far away". And I think he was around last week too. I remember Asa saying something like Abbies "boyfriend" was there. I cant remember the vlog but it was very recent.
Who knows. Maybe GB has recruited him back to Camp Creepy. But G already has his Masters degree so I doubt he'd work under GB.
No pun intended. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When your slimming filter says it's had enough of your tit.

1715548464627.png
1715548535595.png

PS your tooth decided it's had enough too.

1715548731410.png

1715548672559.png

That chin never ends.

1715548815732.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He's using too many words and directions all at once. That is only adding to her frustration with the game. We simply say "My turn" and "Your turn". Again, he practices all this in school as well when they "play" card games such as Uno. Turn taking practice also happens just organically when we have the grandbabies over-another way they have been beneficial to be around for our guy.
He know zero about teaching, he treats her like a monkey in the circus. Training is not teaching if you read these Arsewipe.
---
New video
Oh my god how wide is a door? As wide as Lipstick on a Pig!

Also you are celebrating Abbies Bday on Friday as the Pig wants Mother’s Day all to herself, brat!

Can’t even get ur tit together enough to buy her presents earlier, Friday is not her bday get your tit together and give your present on Sunday.

Not one bit of love went into that cake, bleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That's a 36" wide doorway folks.

1715553762086.png

Wtf kind of decorating job is that? Oh well Asshat thinks it's super cute beb. She tried to copy it but failed.

1715554085477.png
1715553962356.png

1715554142570.png

WLW sitting 5 feet away from the table. And we see where Thilla gets her gigantic ass from. Thanks CCLB!

1715554343771.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
New video
What a bleeping cringe feast. As usual, Abbie is an afterthought. How hard is it to order a birthday cake in advance when you don’t have a 9 to 5? That chemical laden monstrosity of a cake is just sad.
Did Omar make Abbie’s shorts out of the leftover material from Big P’s Mexican costume?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Assa must think he’s funny getting on camera with his hair sticking up looking like he hasn’t washed his body in decades. He really thinks he’s sooo relatable.

I have a lot of observations from this new vlog so buckle in:

- We see Mommy Dearest finally wearing a claw clip ponytail style instead of the ridiculous bun.
- They bought a pre made decorated cake, so that Mommy Dearest can put her own fugly kindergarten designs on the cake.
- Mommy Dearest who loves salad, left it sitting on the counter, with half of it not even touched. And we know it was hers because her stupid phone stand was on the counter too by the salad.
- There was black duct tape on their secondary fridge doors in the laundry room. Is that meant to keep Abbie out?? Only tape??
- The fashionista mogul herself had on a black blouse, blue jeans, brown wedges, purple purse, and bright pink & green earrings. All to match a red lippy.
- The ‘parents’ collectively talk about how Abbie has wet wipes and her iPad in her backpack. But they once again fail to mention her diapers and extra pair of clothes also in her backpack.
-The ‘parents’ went shopping for their daughter’s birthday the same day as her party. & still proceeded to get a couple things for themselves.
-Summer & Kylie bought Abbie to her party. They did her hair and I can assume picked out her outfit and bathed her for the occasion.
- Abbie was mean mugging mommy dearest on arrival to her party
- The elderly adults already had alcoholic drinks in their hand while welcoming the birthday princess.
-Peep Kylie’s faces
-While opening up presents, Abbie starts groaning again and it’s a jump cut to Abbie standing up trying to leave the table, barefoot & looking annoyed.
- Birthday Princess and Mommy Dearest in the parking lot, having a staring contest about who sits in the front seat. Abbie ultimately didn’t win that fight.

“She was comfortable at her party and she didn’t even want to take her anti anxiety meds today, she told us no” - this pissed me off because like what the hell do you even mean Assa??

“ She had the best time at her party, she enjoyed herself” WHERE is the proof??

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m sorry. Was this vlog about Abbie’s birthday, or was it about Pig “throwing” Sweet Girl the shindig? I’m confused. She butchered a sheet cake and made reservations at a restaurant that probably knows them by name and has a margarita pitcher on the table as soon as they waddle through the door. Was Pig expecting a trophy for her minimal effort? Ugh! She is so desperate for attention. It is sickening. 🐖

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Assa must think he’s funny getting on camera with his hair sticking up looking like he hasn’t washed his body in decades. He really thinks he’s sooo relatable.

I have a lot of observations from this new vlog so buckle in:

- We see Mommy Dearest finally wearing a claw clip ponytail style instead of the ridiculous bun.
- They bought a pre made decorated cake, so that Mommy Dearest can put her own fugly kindergarten designs on the cake.
- Mommy Dearest who loves salad, left it sitting on the counter, with half of it not even touched. And we know it was hers because her stupid phone stand was on the counter too by the salad.
- There was black duct tape on their secondary fridge doors in the laundry room. Is that meant to keep Abbie out?? Only tape??
- The fashionista mogul herself had on a black blouse, blue jeans, brown wedges, purple purse, and bright pink & green earrings. All to match a red lippy.
- The ‘parents’ collectively talk about how Abbie has wet wipes and her iPad in her backpack. But they once again fail to mention her diapers and extra pair of clothes also in her backpack.
-The ‘parents’ went shopping for their daughter’s birthday the same day as her party. & still proceeded to get a couple things for themselves.
-Summer & Kylie bought Abbie to her party. They did her hair and I can assume picked out her outfit and bathed her for the occasion.
- Abbie was mean mugging mommy dearest on arrival to her party
- The elderly adults already had alcoholic drinks in their hand while welcoming the birthday princess.
-Peep Kylie’s faces
-While opening up presents, Abbie starts groaning again and it’s a jump cut to Abbie standing up trying to leave the table, barefoot & looking annoyed.
- Birthday Princess and Mommy Dearest in the parking lot, having a staring contest about who sits in the front seat. Abbie ultimately didn’t win that fight.

“She was comfortable at her party and she didn’t even want to take her anti anxiety meds today, she told us no” - this pissed me off because like what the hell do you even mean Assa??

“ She had the best time at her party, she enjoyed herself” WHERE is the proof??
So fitting that cake decorator extraordinaire Piggy wore margarita earrings. If it was a true fiesta for Abbie, why didn’t Big P wear her rick rack dress? Did AssA tell her what we thought about it? Or maybe she didn’t want to deal with customers asking her to take their orders.

I love that she’s giving the Target model poster the side eye here.

IMG_6382.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
2 things from the vlog.

When Psrispants was doing the cake ‘decorating’ and reached towards her phone there was two seconds when I was like ‘why is she wearing gloves to cook in her own kitchen?’

There were no gloves. It was just her wonky hand folds.

And then when she was like ‘I don’t want to overwhelm Abbie with our stuff (presents) when other people are getting her stuff.’ That was CLEARLY ‘I don’t want people seeing the really crappy and pointless gifts we got her at the very last second.’
---
I’m sorry. Was this vlog about Abbie’s birthday, or was it about Pig “throwing” Sweet Girl the shindig? I’m confused. She butchered a sheet cake and made reservations at a restaurant that probably knows them by name and has a margarita pitcher on the table as soon as they waddle through the door. Was Pig expecting a trophy for her minimal effort? Ugh! She is so desperate for attention. It is sickening. 🐖
I feel like this is even more of the ‘She is a good mom guyth! Just look at all she’s doing!’ shtick. 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
"At the end of the day, I don't care!" We know Pig. This is something for Abbie, so you don't care. Nor will you put any effort into it.
She only did this stuff to make it look like she's an involved parent but we all know if it were up to her she would have nothing to do with abbie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.