Father of Daughters #61 A simple life for simple Simon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The twins were never at the private school, they were at the local state infants (I saw them several times on the school’s social media posts) As far as I’m aware, it was just A and M at the private (how they justified this to themselves I don’t know)
With the time of the move, the private school might have been the only place accepting both girls. Having two kids at the same school might have been more manageable, than travelling to others offered with spaces.
---
Think the prep is still 15k per child by the end of year 6. With a sibling discount that’s still a significant amount.

If they have a good local state school it makes sense he would save the money when he has complained about feeding the eldest and giving her £10 a week for snacks like a loaf of bread.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Whether he actually had a nap or not, I can totally believe he lazes around on the sofa scrolling instagram while his parents look after the children, cook for him, bring him cups of tea etc.

I think it's unlikely there are any significant health issues with his parents (as was broached a couple of pages back). Might just be my own experience, but I would think most visits with parents of deteriorating health have a quite different vibe than the picture he's painted in his latest posts, staged or otherwise.

I could be wrong but it doesn't read like he is having to carry out much (if anything) in the way of a supporting/caring role for them while he is there.

Reactions: 11
Tonight's post is again heavy on the nostalgia which I think shows how unhappy he is with his lot. There are ways to frame nostalgia without dissing your current circumstances but he either doesn't have the communication skills for that, or he doesn't care to hide his dissatisfaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The twins were never at the private school, they were at the local state infants (I saw them several times on the school’s social media posts) As far as I’m aware, it was just A and M at the private (how they justified this to themselves I don’t know)
Ah ok.

Why is he just now posting content from two weeks ago? Isn’t the clue in the name of Instagram? 🙄

Reactions: 4
He's harvested plenty of content so far from his so-called precious, limited time with his parents.

Multiple grid posts, a whole bunch of stories and even a bloody #ad with his parents' home as the setting.

This isn't a chance for him to make the most of what time he has left with his parents. It's him doing location filming for his brand! He's even roped the parents in with a cameo role this time.

Also, if it's true, why share that the twins were "desperate to find a picture" of him naked? (And if he made it up, it's worrying that his brain works like that).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Also, if it's true, why share that the twins were "desperate to find a picture" of him naked? (And if he made it up, it's worrying that his brain works like that).
Content/trigger warning reference to CSA -

I honestly think there’s something not right about him. It knocks me sick to even type in his username to lurk as the associated search terms are p3do “father love” or “father daughter love” (feel nauseous typing both I’m sorry). He KNOWS he’s producing material that will either be used as is for child sex offenders (the ice creams, the beds, him biting their ears) or could be very easily manipulated online - there’s no excuse anymore it’s not 2018, he has had peers speak out against it and most importantly do better, we discuss it frequently on the threads too. He’s not the full ticket with how he exploits those kids it’s very dark just in my personal opinion. Greed and their need for cash can’t even explain it as what brand would monetise some of these images? He’s not earnt money off those kids for years now so he’s doing this as he enjoys it? Grim.

The weird whinging about his life and not feeling relaxed at home is just a miserable man who’s orchestrating his own demise as she will just divorce him and easily find another divorced bloke to move in with and continue prioritising her own consumption/comfort over those kids. For him it’ll be much harder as he’s a dusty embittered waif who won’t be able to financially recover from it all. And he’s hardly a catch - hates food, hates going out, hates memes/pop culture, hates moisturising, like fab 👍🏻 unless you’re actually a fixed gear bike he won’t have time or kindness for you?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Context photo for anyone who can't/won't access it on his account.

I agree, I find things "off" about him. Perhaps not so much if you take any one image in isolation, but it's the fact that there's a pattern built up over years. I don't really feel like elaborating right now, but others who've been here a while will know what I mean.

He's had all the time in the world to remove earlier inappropriate photos of the children from his grid, and he hasn't done so.

photoalbum.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Content/trigger warning reference to CSA -

I honestly think there’s something not right about him. It knocks me sick to even type in his username to lurk as the associated search terms are p3do “father love” or “father daughter love” (feel nauseous typing both I’m sorry). He KNOWS he’s producing material that will either be used as is for child sex offenders (the ice creams, the beds, him biting their ears) or could be very easily manipulated online - there’s no excuse anymore it’s not 2018, he has had peers speak out against it and most importantly do better, we discuss it frequently on the threads too. He’s not the full ticket with how he exploits those kids it’s very dark just in my personal opinion. Greed and their need for cash can’t even explain it as what brand would monetise some of these images? He’s not earnt money off those kids for years now so he’s doing this as he enjoys it? Grim.

The weird whinging about his life and not feeling relaxed at home is just a miserable man who’s orchestrating his own demise as she will just divorce him and easily find another divorced bloke to move in with and continue prioritising her own consumption/comfort over those kids. For him it’ll be much harder as he’s a dusty embittered waif who won’t be able to financially recover from it all. And he’s hardly a catch - hates food, hates going out, hates memes/pop culture, hates moisturising, like fab 👍🏻 unless you’re actually a fixed gear bike he won’t have time or kindness for you?
I read the grimmest NYT article about insta mum's posting as/for their pre-teen daughters (mostly dance mum type I think) and it made me incredibly depressed and also want to ban my son from the internet in any shape or form for the rest of his life. A lot of the quotes from parents made me think of Fodney :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I read the grimmest NYT article about insta mum's posting as/for their pre-teen daughters (mostly dance mum type I think) and it made me incredibly depressed and also want to ban my son from the internet in any shape or form for the rest of his life. A lot of the quotes from parents made me think of Fodney :(
Content warning re CSA carried forward:

There’s been such an explosion in these sorts of articles/experiences publicly shared that it makes his escalation (if that’s what you’ve also noticed @Axatogrind ?) even worse, because it’s now happening in a (digital?) society that’s increasingly aware of the risks and opposed to creators like him. I read something recently that said when child sex offenders can’t access CSAM the first place they go to is………. Instagram! There’s no excuses, and creating stories with these creepy elusions to childhood interest in their parent’s naked body is bleeping WEIRD. It speaks to a lot of the creepy boy love/PIE stuff from back in the day that undoubtedly is still going, I mean the “father daughter love” search term alone speaks volumes. I don’t think he can feign innocence anymore I’m sorry to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was desperately trying to think of where I’d seen an article in the last few days. Struggling to read it all via the way back machine at the moment. Can’t comment fully as I’ve not read it all yet but does it mention fathers who are doing this to? I started reading a spin off article from that one about five take aways but again the way back machine wasn’t playing ball but it implied in part that the mums in question weren’t necessarily aware of the risks they were exposing their daughters to.

Am I being overly harsh in not having sympathy with the parents - there is so much info on internet safety these days that they should know better? Why is it not considered more of a safeguarding issue - these children are being exposed to risk and can’t consent in terms of being able to make an informed decision.

Fodney should know better by now - it’s clear he reads here and I can’t imagine Glen doesn’t read here under a burner account either so not like they can claim ignorance.

I do find there is something really ‘off’ with his posts - as Axa and HTRIA have said one post in isolation can look a bit dodge but cumulatively they’re quite sinister.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was desperately trying to think of where I’d seen an article in the last few days. Struggling to read it all via the way back machine at the moment. Can’t comment fully as I’ve not read it all yet but does it mention fathers who are doing this to? I started reading a spin off article from that one about five take aways but again the way back machine wasn’t playing ball but it implied in part that the mums in question weren’t necessarily aware of the risks they were exposing their daughters to.

Am I being overly harsh in not having sympathy with the parents - there is so much info on internet safety these days that they should know better? Why is it not considered more of a safeguarding issue - these children are being exposed to risk and can’t consent in terms of being able to make an informed decision.

Fodney should know better by now - it’s clear he reads here and I can’t imagine Glen doesn’t read here under a burner account either so not like they can claim ignorance.

I do find there is something really ‘off’ with his posts - as Axa and HTRIA have said one post in isolation can look a bit dodge but cumulatively they’re quite sinister.
I think it was just mums mentioned in the article. From what I remember the mums were fully aware of the risks - deleting and blocking pervy comments, one was even blackmailed by a creep - but almost seemed to be described as leaning into it by setting up monetised channels for subscribers to get more photos/personalised messages etc. There was a quote at the end from one along the lines of I know it's awful and having an impact on my child but I don't know what to do, I can't stop posting. The bit she presumably wasn't saying out loud (and Fodneys main motivation) is "because it's free money"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.