Father of Daughters #56 When you love Google Lens, but it doesn't love you back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's illegal everywhere in UK and he has provided the evidence that could see him prosecuted. He's probably naming Mercedes so he can get something from them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we report him for the photo whilst doing 40mph on a motorway?

What sort of moron takes a photo of themselves driving on a motorway, and then posts it on social media? What an absolute melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can we report him for the photo whilst doing 40mph on a motorway?

What sort of moron takes a photo of themselves driving on a motorway, and then posts it on social media? What an absolute melt.
Sometimes that is their final photo they ever take because they crash & that's what first responders/police see when they check the phone. What an example he is to those girls, one of whom HE may be teaching to drive soon. MORON.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There is nothing I hate more than when people post photos like that when they’re driving. It’s so f’n selfish. Glad you see you lot are already all over the commentary

Reactions: 11
Boo hoo my MERCEDES has broken down….who cares!

What a sad life that everything is content. Ooh yes I’ve got a flat tyre, I can use this for content. Sad prick.

Imagine being the AA fitting his spare in the cold and dark and that idiot is in your face with his camera.

And what a selfish moron taking that photo!

Reactions: 15
I’ve forwarded his story onto kent police, I absolutely detest people who use their phones while driving. Maybe if we all do it they may take notice. Just forward to their Instagram

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just adding this here as well for future evidence reference because the screenshot on the previous page didn't have his account name on it. The gantry signs look like on the M2 heading east approaching junction 3. The service station he used looks like Tollgate Services.

I could be wrong, but the motorway picture has the appearance of a freeze frame taken from a video, rather than a single photo. It doesn't make much difference, but could indicate that he was filming while driving for a longer period of time.

driving.jpg

services.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Just adding this here as well for future evidence reference because the screenshot on the previous page didn't have his account name on it. The gantry signs look like on the M2 heading east approaching junction 3. The service station he used looks like Tollgate Services.

I could be wrong, but the motorway picture has the appearance of a freeze frame taken from a video, rather than a single photo. It doesn't make much difference, but could indicate that he was filming while driving for a longer period of time.

View attachment 1759101

View attachment 1759185
Imagine getting a flat tyre and having to call out the break down services then thinking ‘I know, this will make some GREAT content’. Wanker.
Drives a Merc, advertises Renault 😜
which car brand was it that they were given use of for a year at the height of their fame? I seem to think that was also a Mercedes. Maybe they got to buy it at a reduced price but I seem to think it was a smaller sized car rather than a family car.

Reactions: 8
I'm of the opinion that keeping your child's digital footprint totally clean is part of a parent's duty of care.

Even now mine are adults and able to legally give consent, I still don't put photos or anything about them online. They wouldn't put anything online about me either. To be honest, the more I see of what FOD and his ilk are doing, the more entrenched I become about it.
I 100% agree with this. It is a parents duty, and also to educate our children how to manage their own online presence responsibly. Teenagers actually seem to be pretty switched on to it … my 15 year old daughter always asks her friends consent before posting anything to insta/snap chat that features others, and her friends ask her - quite often they say no and that is totally ok - we all should have control over how, where and what is posted about us online. It is a big no no with teens at the moment to post without consent which is so great and the way it should be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I followed a American dad with 6 kids (now has 7). He did the same thing with his kids in the back. I would have reported him too but he lived in the US. I was shocked he could be so reckless.

1669410319857.png

I don't always normally message instafolk but he did agreed he shouldn't be doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hahaha! Someone posted about how messed up Balenciaga are with their weird new campaign with kids holding bondage dolls and referring back to the weird catwalk shows of men holding kids and one of the pictures they use was of Slymon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.