Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eurgh

VIP Member
Hi everybody I have some VERY weak tea. Not a poster on these threads normally but I’m real I promise 👋🏼 @heretoreaditall2019 👋🏼 @Pocahontas

I met somebody at a Christmas party whose kids are at (state 😂) school with the twins. They are lovely girls apparently. Simon wears shoes and no socks with rolled up trousers and doesn’t acknowledge anybody despite seeing them twice a day, every day. She thinks he’s a huge twat and so most of the other mums. Clemmie wears garish mismatched Lycra outfits and trainers so friend of friend assumed for ages she was a PT. She’s quite friendly though.

Swimtits has older kids that aren’t at the same school anymore but when they were she was ‘performatively late and performatively loud’ at drop off.

That’s all - but it made me 😂 to think I was being seconded on a tattle mission for idle gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Lalalala1212

Well far too slowly. But yes, she was rude to me in more than one occasion in a very entitled way, and I had absolutely no idea that everything she showed us was gifted and an ad. I actually felt really gutted.
But since they moved to Kent and he’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse and she got exposed as a racist twat and lost all her fawning followers and freebies it all seems a lot more fair.
Please can “he’s become an attention seeking elderly recluse” be the next thread title 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Yep all the media Huns got the Diptyque cleaning products gifted in the post about a month or so ago. Swim tits regifted her freebie here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
In December 2018 they made a big song and dance about having a minimal Christmas - which was so easy to do when you are gifted presents, holidays and free kitchens continuously.

I remember that because their smugness prompted me to start this thread - and yes I believe that to be one of my greatest achievements.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

influencerbore

VIP Member
I’ve forwarded his story onto kent police, I absolutely detest people who use their phones while driving. Maybe if we all do it they may take notice. Just forward to their Instagram

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
It’s taken me a fair few days to digest how low he can go. The actual thought of him hunched over, hovering over a cursor, eyes twitching at the footage and editing it down makes my stomach lurch into 2024. Fod if you’re reading this your kid scalded herself and screamed in pain you sick fuck nugget! You showed that to the whole world! You showed her in immense suffering and distress. And don’t you DARE say it was warn other people! We aren’t as thick and DESPERATE as you. 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
I'm 40 and my friends on the whole are a similar age, early/mid 40s. When we get together we actually rarely take pictures. I'd say at least 50% of people I know don't post anything on SM anymore. How do you end up in your 40s with a group of mates still prancing, preening, and staging naff photos? It's so embarrassing. They are as bad as teenagers.

• Heart
  • Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
This is exactly what I mean about him constantly positioning himself as "The Expert".

"OK, I've had a brainwave because there are literally thousands of snag jobs which are now in my DMs and it's made me think. I should open another Instagram account - that will be my third then - called 'I'll just do it later' or 'he said he promised he'd do it', and it will just be a collection of snag jobs which you can all then feel normal about and then I could offer the solution around how you can rectify that snag job quickly, what you need to do and how long it will take. What do you think?"

OK since he asked, here's what I think:
  • They are just snag jobs. Little jobs that don't get done, not because people don't know HOW to do them, but because sometimes they just get left. You know, like all the ones he showed us in his house.
  • Why would anyone need his implied permission to "feel normal" about perfectly normal things?
  • How come we never see these "literally thousands" of people engaging anywhere else on the HoH account but they're all apparently happy to send a DM? Lol.
  • He reminds us it would be his third instagram because HoH is definitely his and not at all managed by Clemmie.
  • The suggested (joke?) account names are shite and the second one is gender stereotyping tosh and barely makes sense.
  • How the everloving fuck would he know how long people's snag jobs will take? What might take him half an hour could take far longer for someone with a disability for example.
  • Finally, their house must be freezing and I think I've found a name for his condition.

ffs.jpg

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
"I tried to inspire her by showing her my GCSE and A level results. And I did well, right?"

What the - and I cannot stress this enough - ACTUAL FUCK? :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

emma0802

As a midwife/nurse myself I think it’s pretty amazing that Clemmie has dodged working Christmas Day in 17 years! Aside from the 4 years she has likely had of maternity leave and probably just worked agency when she was riding on a high with the book/being influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 30