Father of Daughters #56 When you love Google Lens, but it doesn't love you back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1668623708198.png

Posting proof he's paid another photographer to take decent photos for his daughter's headshots?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What a twit. Absolutely shitting all over his daughters privacy yet again. No one cares about your kids and their school choices. No one. Not the people in B&Q who saw a twit in a Hat wandering around filming himself talking in his phone… not the people of Instagram … not the bots. Our own kids are interesting to ourselves, and maybe some extended family. Beyond that people have their own lives to contend with. YOU ARE SO BORING. AND IMMATURE. Leave your kids to get on with their lives without broadcasting everything. Hope they sue you one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ when does he ever work! Wandering around b&q during regular working hours, filming himself in the car, then editing it all.

Reactions: 15
No1currs, Simon.

Also, I find them to be a vain family. I suppose this is what happens when you are celebrity adjacent.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Too many distractions, poor attention spans…I wonder if all the iPads at Wagamama et al have caught up to the OD’s.

He’s acting like he’s the only parent going to open evenings right now (only reason I’m not this year is bc my kid heading for A Levels has the projected grades to stay at their grammar and wants to stay there) and not one of hundreds attending lots of them. He really thinks he’s the first parent to ever parent, huh?

• Heart
What a twit. Absolutely shitting all over his daughters privacy yet again. No one cares about your kids and their school choices. No one. Not the people in B&Q who saw a twit in a Hat wandering around filming himself talking in his phone… not the people of Instagram … not the bots. Our own kids are interesting to ourselves, and maybe some extended family. Beyond that people have their own lives to contend with. YOU ARE SO BORING. AND IMMATURE. Leave your kids to get on with their lives without broadcasting everything. Hope they sue you one day.
And made it all about him.

No1currs, Simon.

Also, I find them to be a vain family. I suppose this is what happens when you are celebrity adjacent.
I think you’ll find it’s ‘aligning with the celebrity world ’
😂😂
What delusional cunts they are. No one in the real world has ever heard of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a really good observation @yellow_daisies and I wonder if part of the reason he often talks tit about his family online (while bigging himself up all the time) is because there's a kind of resentment that if he doesn't keep posting about them he knows it's over for him?

One thing I am glad about is that Instagram didn't have the "joint posts" feature when MOD and FOD were at their peak. The ones where the same post comes from two accounts at the same time. I cringe so hard when I see couples using it to do joint posts together :LOL:, imagine something like the "she's got the look" reel being a MOD/FOD collab post :oops:
I really think after his sad, bewildered "silence breaking" walk in the woods he thought "it's OK, it's not all over. She just needs to lie low, I'll rake in the spon-con, all will be forgiven in due course". Except 3 years on, it very much has NOT been forgiven, and in that time he's managed to make his own duck ups on his (limited) opportunities, let us never forget the carcrash AXA ad for IWD. He is absolutely SEETHING under the surface and in between his gushy Clem tributes and his rasphodizing about his kids being his best mates, he utterly fails to hide the fact that he's married to a woman who betrayed him and their family and who he "trapped" with babies and that actually he'd rather be "Father_of_None" and do exactly what he likes all the time without having to waste time/money/energy on his kids. He's a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"I tried to inspire her by showing her my GCSE and A level results. And I did well, right?"

What the - and I cannot stress this enough - ACTUAL duck? :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
He's a nasty piece of work.
Clemmie once said something about hiding purchases from Simon or something like that and I immediately thought: eww, controlling male.

I’ve long suspected Clemmie started, or at least monetised, her IG account so that she had money independent of Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Clemmie once said something about hiding purchases from Simon or something like that and I immediately thought: eww, controlling male.

I’ve long suspected Clemmie started, or at least monetised, her IG account so that she had money independent of Simon.
Yes! I suspect you're right. He always makes out he's super frugal, and "women" (read, Clemmie) spends money on things that utterly baffle him. He really comes across like someone who doesn't let things go either, I bet every time they need something for the house or there's a dress she likes he reminds her she fucked it all up or they probably could have had it #gifted and a nice fee for the #ad too.

Reactions: 11
Can you be fully present if you're trying to capture content all the time?

1668631796959.png

They've always seemed to have a over consumption issue. Hiding items from your partner says something.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey A,

The next time your father tries to make himself feel superior with his A in theatre studies that he got on a re-grade after the examiner took the bribe from mummy and daddy, please remind him that you have your whole life ahead of you, but he's stuck pretending to be a potato on the internet to an audience that he paid for 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Aaaand well done by giving it away which school your daughter has visited by talking about the teacher with the unusual name.
Slow clap for Slymon.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Urgh, just watched it 'to be fair I laughed as well", seriously what a cock!
And how many options are there for 6th form that he's at a different one every evening, especially when he says her choices are limited because she wants to do drama.
He really is a grade a prick! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Inspire your kids by showing them your exam results?! That’s ridiculous. Does he have any awareness of teen mental health? They’ve just gone through a pandemic, the pressure now not to drop a ball is enormous, uni offers are high, the job market out there is insane…

I’ve had two kids at secondary so far. I have stayed very quiet indeed about my own results. They’re irrelevant apart from anything else, but unhelpful too if being used to apply pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He is so awful! Flashing up one daughter's headshot, sharing the other's portraits,sharing personal details about exams and schooling (whilst making it all about poor him - arse). Why are they so keen to keep their children in the public eye and under scrutiny? I've said it before but how on earth did they not learn anything from MODgate?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They have no consideration for the privacy or security of those kids why post the front door and talk about schools / teachers lots of weirdos don’t they realise how dangerous it is ?

No because they are self obsessed and it’s all about getting the content will be interesting when these kids grow up if they talk about being treated as props and feeling exploited

• Sad
Hey A,

The next time your father tries to make himself feel superior with his A in theatre studies that he got on a re-grade after the examiner took the bribe from mummy and daddy, please remind him that you have your whole life ahead of you, but he's stuck pretending to be a potato on the internet to an audience that he paid for 🤣
"pretending to be a potato on the internet to an audience that he paid for" what a thread title haha 🤣 works on so many levels - literally true because he actually pretended to be a potato and he's about as funny/original/entertaining as a potato so works as a metaphorical potato as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His daughter can see everything he posts if she chooses to, so when he does his 3-minute monologue walking around B&Q saying things like "I want her to do really well, but I don't want to put her under too much pressure", "I don't want to seem domineering" and all the other ways that it affects HIM, he's adding to the pressure.

When he shows her his "I did well!" exam results (and I can't imagine many things more de-motivating than feeling you have to live up to what another family member has done), he's adding to the pressure.

When he sighs about taking her to different open nights and makes it seem like a chore (when it's actually one of the most important things you do in your child's life and should be an exciting time), he's adding to the pressure.

When he's asking strangers on the internet for tips to help his 15-year old study and essentially calling her out as lazy, he's adding to the pressure.

When he's talking about laughing at the presenters' names, including actually mentioning one of the names, there's a good chance that it could get around to some of the people who may be tutoring his daughter in future ("Hey Eddie, wasn't that Father of Daughters bloke at your open evening last night? Look what he's saying about your name on his Instagram!"). Which adds embarrassment to the pressure cocktail.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.