Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got me self some arrowroot biscuits for Mother‘s Day, should I drive me budder around on the dashboard before I budder them?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m still stuck at lasagne being cut with scissors. You could lay out 4 kitchen drawers full of utensils and it would still never occur to me to go for scissors to serve up lasagne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I suspect she’s buying 1/2 price Roses chocolates and shouting Silly Sue a nail appt for her own glorification of what a good person she is, sorry Mumma Lou but I’m not buying it. And no fuss or gifts will be given to Mumma Lou, we know that family has zero etiquette in terms of gift buying or making anyone feel special, with a mother like her what hope would the kids have! Don’t even get me started on the dry as duck carving up of Lasagne with scissors whilst berating Aaron for saying he is tired, well, yes, he probably is, like all of us, working full time and caring for 3 kids 90% of the week, yes Mumma Lou, it’s exhausting, not that you’d know what that feels like!

Reactions: 33
Why does everything have to revolve around food??? Why can't they go for a nice drive or something, its nice and sunny in Melb today...why must Lou need a chicken carcass in her constantly??? Its weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The amount of bechamel sauce she made the the cold, dry af lasagne she cuts with scissors does not compute. That lasagne aint lasagning

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I seriously doubt the children are at the market. She admitted SluttySue took Vida for a sleepover; I guarantee Aaron was there at lasagne time to pick up the other 2. She’s gone to the market glassy eyed to seek self gratification from the workers there who baby reindeer Lou believes are her friends and will wish her a happy Mother’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The amount of bechamel sauce she made the the cold, dry af lasagne she cuts with scissors does not compute. That lasagne aint lasagning
And so little meat sauce for each layer! It would have been mainly lasagne sheets than meat and sauce.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Is she still wearing that Ena Pelly shirt?
She is a filthy bleep.
Roses are on half price at woolies at the moment, it’s probably been pulled from a PR pack she was given though, this bleep doesn’t pay for anything for other people unless she is trying to pork them.
I doubt she even wants to see her kids today, she deserves so alone time don’t you know, she is such a hard working mother 🤥

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Is she still wearing that Ena Pelly shirt?
She is a filthy bleep.
Roses are on half price at woolies at the moment, it’s probably been pulled from a PR pack she was given though, this bleep doesn’t pay for anything for other people unless she is trying to pork them.
I doubt she even wants to see her kids today, she deserves so alone time don’t you know, she is such a hard working mother 🤥
100% believe they're from a PR pack. We'll see some delayed post this week thanking Cadbury for the pack.
I cant bear to watch her stories today after reading here but she cannot be wearing ena pelly again? Must have been top of the pile of the floordrobe. Yuck. Smelly AF.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
100% believe they're from a PR pack. We'll see some delayed post this week thanking Cadbury for the pack.
I cant bear to watch her stories today after reading here but she cannot be wearing ena pelly again? Must have been top of the pile of the floordrobe. Yuck. Smelly AF.
Def from a PR pack. Or at least trying to get a. or pack. Exciting your little girl made it to the world for Mother’s Day, a thoughtful mini Fezza.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, I just listened to her stories, it seems she did buy the chocolates half price, so I guess there is a first for everything, she made a point of mentioning more than once that she had SL’s kids yesterday while she paid for SL to get her nails done for Mother’s Day, it was her present to SL.

Laughing how SL filmed her dusty wine and loaded it up 🤣🤣🤣 bet EL doesn’t even know she did that.

She is such a bleep to Aaron, I work from home some days and I can bleeping tell you that either from the office or home it’s no different to the mental strain it takes to actually complete your tasks and dead lines, Emmylou is a bleeping witch of a thing.

She is definitely wearing that top again, I would hate to see the neck line, it would be grimy as duck.

Also, in the woolies stories walking to the car she is huffing and puffing and out of breath so bad, how embarrassing, she is so unfit
---
And SL is coming over again today to play board games, I doubt that, I bet she filmed the games yesterday, no way SL would go there Saturday and Sunday, she said SL is hard to pin down, ah, it’s called avoidance EL

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why can't they go for a nice drive or something, its nice and sunny in Melb today
It is absolutely stunning in Geelong too. Just took mum out for lunch now we’re going for a drive somewhere ….. dunno where yet but enjoying the sunshine while it lasts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Will our self proclaimed model be on the catwalk for the upcoming Australian Fashion Week?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.