Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strap in fezzas the party content is incoming.
C is a pre teen, Lou is so out of touch thinking girls of this age are gonna go nuts over honey joy's and fairy bread...
These girls do want pizza (not homemade) and sushi. Perhaps some popcorn later with a movie. That however wouldn't give duck face a chance to hover and giggle/nose scrunch etc essentially these girls are of the same mental capacity as old mate.
If C wasn't a mini mumma I would be furious she's making it about her....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Strap in fezzas the party content is incoming.
C is a pre teen, Lou is so out of touch thinking girls of this age are gonna go nuts over honey joy's and fairy bread...
These girls do want pizza (not homemade) and sushi. Perhaps some popcorn later with a movie. That however wouldn't give duck face a chance to hover and giggle/nose scrunch etc essentially these girls are of the same mental capacity as old mate.
If C wasn't a mini mumma I would be furious she's making it about her....
They probably expect a Mecca goody bag as well, Momma's in for a shock

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the cost of the balloons would have probably covered the cost of the takeaway that Cameeweeya wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m confused- which child is having a birthday? Why is she making fairy bread for a 12 year old? Kids are absolutely brutal at this age and having fairy bread and honey joys isn’t it when you’re that age- they want makeup, pamper packs, soft drink, junk food! She will get teased for this at school.

When I turned 12 I had some friends for a sleepover and pizza and a movie. Years later in high school I found out that they all thought it was boring, it was after many years of not being invited to any of their parties in high school that I found out they’d all been talking about me. Kids are fkn brutal. Brutal.

I really hope for camellia’s sake she actually did order them the takeaway pizzas and actually let them have some fun.

Like I’ve said many times before, my heart breaks for those kids- their lives aren’t their own to live.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not to WK for duck face but in the stories camellia literally asked fairy bread and the "cornflake things".

Reactions: 19
Arnotts biscuit packs (like you get in hospital) and little bottles of milk
---

I think Camillia asked for it?
Camillia DID ask for those items.

I have never had fairy bread in my life, actually never heard of it before I met you guys and I don't think I would enjoy it. And at 12 I would have wanted pizza and soda and chips and dip and all the junk food I never got.

Reactions: 11
Camellia really wants sushi, she wants too cook for the party. Why can’t she do a sushi station where all the kids make their own sushi. She could cook up some snitchel and marinade chicken (her 2 favourite things to do), rice and various veggies. Done!

Reactions: 22
Not to WK for duck face but in the stories camellia literally asked fairy bread and the "cornflake things".
She did, but I feel like it’s all she knows and EL already would have told her those in the options. Which is pretty sad.
---
Camellia really wants sushi, she wants too cook for the party. Why can’t she do a sushi station where all the kids make their own sushi. She could cook up some snitchel and marinade chicken (her 2 favourite things to do), rice and various veggies. Done!
Emmylou should sit the duck down and let them order takeaway and have fun.
All the grifter events she’s gone to she could have made up some cute teen pamper bags with sheet masks & tit the kids at that age love.
I’ve seen other influencer mums doing that for their kids, it’s what’s popular at the moment with the young tweens. Not home made tit.

Reactions: 16
All the grifter events she’s gone to she could have made up some cute teen pamper bags with sheet masks & tit the kids at that age love.
I’ve seen other influencer mums doing that for their kids, it’s what’s popular at the moment with the young tweens. Not home made tit.
Yes! Good point. She received so much free products from Chemist Warehouse. She has a suitcase full at that event late last year and I think they sent her more stuff at Christmas.

Emmy's probably been busy clearing out that middle room ready for the party and moving the shoe rack out of the hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also, kmart has amazing stuff for the type of event @notgifted is suggesting.
For my baby shower my friend suggested getting prizes from mecca, i went in there for the first time in my life and the cheapest thing was lip balm at 35 bucks. I needed 23 little prizes, I wasnt prepared to spend 800 dollars so I went to kmart. Got them all for around 120 bucks.
Things can be done well and on a budget if you plan/prepare/try/WANT TO.

Emmy is just a lazy, pig, slob of a human. Unless something is for an ad or gifted to her she never attempts to make something of it. Instead of dropping 700 on that foul outfit this week she could have been preparing the coolest party for a 12 year old.
Also alove has to contribute so its not like she should be claiming she's broke when he can help too. Scummy ass family.

Reactions: 23
Emmy. We know you read here. You’re Fezza party planners have given you plenty of ideas to make sure your daughter has a great birthday party. Go grab yourself a honey joy, lie back on the couch and brush those cornflake crumbs onto the floor. Camellia and her classmates don’t want them anyway. You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe Lou will “publish” another e-book - Hosting Children’s Parties.

I cannot think of any other reason why she would serve Fairy Bread and Honey Joys for a pre-teen party. My kids were never into Fairy Bread (they all dislike 100&1000’s) but I still make Honey Joys.

Like many of you have said, she is in a position to host a really fun party for pre-teen girls with all the gifted CW stuff she has been given. I am certain she could do some kind of collaboration for a teen spa party (but it would require a deep clean and complete tidy up of the home). I then remember this is LazyLou and putting in an actual day of cleaning is not on her agenda.

Reactions: 13
#tarrynthomas #emmylouloves #anthonykuel
#emmyloumaccarthy #domesticviolence

IMG_1247.jpeg
IMG_1249.jpeg
IMG_1248.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also, kmart has amazing stuff for the type of event @notgifted is suggesting.
For my baby shower my friend suggested getting prizes from mecca, i went in there for the first time in my life and the cheapest thing was lip balm at 35 bucks. I needed 23 little prizes, I wasnt prepared to spend 800 dollars so I went to kmart. Got them all for around 120 bucks.
Things can be done well and on a budget if you plan/prepare/try/WANT TO.

Emmy is just a lazy, pig, slob of a human. Unless something is for an ad or gifted to her she never attempts to make something of it. Instead of dropping 700 on that foul outfit this week she could have been preparing the coolest party for a 12 year old.
Also alove has to contribute so its not like she should be claiming she's broke when he can help too. Scummy ass family.
I made gift bags for my daughters baby shower. Target was great. Lipstick, face masks, nail polish, hand lotion, tic tacks, some fun sunglasses, some chocolate and fans. I know they were adults but thats what 12yo want.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Camillia DID ask for those items.

I have never had fairy bread in my life, actually never heard of it before I met you guys and I don't think I would enjoy it. And at 12 I would have wanted pizza and soda and chips and dip and all the junk food I never got.
Your teeth thank you for not ever eating fairy bread, those 100’s & 1,000’s are brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.