Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This oily, cringey reel of 2 Middle Aged losers trying to be relevant bleeping killed me.. but.. they don't touch or hug or show any affection ? It could be Christian.. just another part of a comedy duo .. I doubt it's love no matter how hard she's trying to spin it.. more like a (failed) business partner .. probz some MLM scam!

Reactions: 28
So Mr Bush is giving me an episode of the Simpson’s vibes with his giant (but not moon like) head

Emmy is giving me Baby Reindeer vibes (Iykyk)

IMG_7734.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm screaming.....what are these faces she's pulling?!
She thinks she's Lady looking up at woman, just missing the bit of spaghetti, or in her case, a chicken wrap.....

Maybe that's what she's following all the life organiser/cleaning places?
Cos E Bush's place looked reasonably cleand and tidy and if he's coming to stay in the sty, she needs some serious help 😂
I cannot explain hard enough how physically sick this is making me. Its like a visceral reaction to how happy she is.
We've never seen her this happy around her kids or loved ones. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry I'm not sure who said it but whoever said giggling bleep and Mr Bush have similar features was spot on, I thought the exact same thing 😂 Infact he reminds me of Vida 😬😂

• Haha
I’m genuinely happy for her. I think it’s true love and I hope Princess Akeem Joffer, the Crown Prince of Zimbabwe enjoys coming to America

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The bleeping giggling and gazing at him while speaking like a 4 year old 'you'll get used to it'

HAHAHAHAHA.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I dislike her but she does look genuinely happy when with 🧢
Maybe I’m just older & more cynical but she looks smug because she’s finally convinced him to go on camera. Curious if she starts chatting openly about him now he’s not hidden.
---
She's so giddy.

Who am I to get in the way of lurve.
God imagine them doing their wedding vows at a Vegas Chapel. Mumma’s got a new microphone and instead of going out for dinner or enjoying some romantic time they’re testing out the levels on a 🎤
---
Sorry if this has been said but if she Marries him will she change her insta name to Emmylou Loves-Bush
I’m confused why she refers to herself as Emmylou Loves. Isn’t Love Aaron’s surname & the kids but she was never married to him?
---
Haha that microphone is new tech. Mics are smaller and smaller now all the influencers use them.
He's behind the camera normally so would have no idea how to talk into one. I wish they'd both stay behind the camera. That breathing was gross and her giggling bullshit was even more disgusting.
But why do they suddenly need a microphone when they’re just videoing on her phone? Maybe they’re launching the EmmyLou & Eric Vegas Podcast - badly reviewing every eatery in town
---
duck I’m not ready for her skin care range, I’m still saving up for one of her lightstims.
Let us know if you want to borrow a few $ for EL’s 2023 Christmas e-book 😉
---
The bleeping giggling and gazing at him while speaking like a 4 year old 'you'll get used to it'

HAHAHAHAHA.
Bet he’s packed it all away before her flight even left the US

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Quotes from #ericbivensbish - The Irony

IMG_0611.jpeg

---
A mouth story 👄👄👄👄

Emmylou Loves and Eric Bush were two souls living in different worlds, brought together by the serendipity of social media. Emmylou, a free-spirited individual with a penchant for crop tops and meat, lived life on her own terms. Eric, a self-proclaimed gangster rap enthusiast, donned his signature blue cap and exuded a tough exterior.

Their online connection blossomed into a long-distance fauxmance, with Emmylou and Eric exchanging flirtatious messages and photos. Despite the physical distance between them, their virtual relationship thrived.

However, Emmylou's carefree nature and questionable parenting skills often left her children feeling neglected and unimportant. Her priorities lay elsewhere, and her children suffered as a result.

Eric, oblivious to Emmylou's shortcomings as a mother, remained smitten with her carefree spirit and seductive charm. He idealized their relationship, envisioning a future together.

As the months passed, Emmylou's children grew resentful of their mother's absence and lack of attention. They longed for stability and guidance, but Emmylou's focus remained fixed on her online romance.

One day, Eric decided to surprise Emmylou with a visit, eager to finally meet her in person. But when he arrived, he was met with the harsh reality of Emmylou's neglectful parenting. Her children were struggling, and the once-seductive charm had worn off.

Eric's illusions shattered, he realized that Emmylou's priorities lay elsewhere. He couldn't condone her behavior as a mother and made the difficult decision to end their fauxmance.

Emmylou, though heartbroken, refused to confront her shortcomings. She continued living life on her own terms, leaving her children to fend for themselves.

And so, the long-distance fauxmance came to an end, a casualty of Emmylou's inability to balance her desires with her responsibilities as a mother. Eric, wiser for the experience, moved on, while Emmylou remained stuck in her cycle of neglect and self-obsession.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I always wonder when she has a mini-mass-unfollow is it bc of the content she put out that day or is it bots being wiped.
Bc in the previous 3 days all those followers would be bots.
Id like to think its bc of the content. Posting live at a male-against-femal rally and her disgusting display of joy when she's as far away from her kids as possible

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She's obviously read here and decided to hard launch Eric Bush, because her tribe reckons we're all desperados trying to be her and totes jealous of her, but they read here too and have lots of questions. Yet lazy Lou doesn't give out any answers because she's too self indulgent.

Reactions: 14
Just been blocked by another influencer who said previously she wasn’t interested in a. Product, not because it was bad just maybe wouldn’t use it . What pops up the other day ..paid partnership with said product worse $2500+ and loving it.
I commented funny how opinions change when it’s gifted and paid partnership.
Think I need a social media break as I am so over these influencers gifted items they have never mentioned or used and now loving it, whining how hard parenting is when you put your kids in day care or palming them off to the father .
No reality of real life out here most of us are living

• Wow
I would rather tit in my hand and clap than buy skin car from her

It would be akin to buying makeup from the Isuzu queen with her nose wiping quality control checks.

Im a newly converted Eco Tan buyer now anyways but still a hard no from me .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.