Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you're not Emmylou Loves, your surname is MacCarthy or whatever.

Aaron didn't love you enough to permanently bestow his chosen surname on you 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's giving Bridgets Jones Diary when Bridget's mother is presenting on the home shopping channel with the new boyfriend, except Mrs Jones and the new boyfriend have more chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Same here! Except I was much younger and subjected to a crappy string of bogan boyfriends and duck boys, never shown how to stand up for myself or be an independent woman, just to listen to and rely on a man. But then also told that all men are tit. Thank duck I had a good and involved dad to balance her out.
My mum and dad had a terrible, toxic marriage until the split when I was 17, however I think I'd prefer if they had just stayed together. Having said that, my dad is a deadbeat and we have no idea where he is or even if he's alive. But we find humour in our trauma, our sibling group chat is called "The Orphans" 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
#129 EmmyLou,a buttered dolphin, a ball of lard, she’s now launched BBEricBivanBush - HARD.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It's giving Bridgets Jones Diary when Bridget's mother is presenting on the home shopping channel with the new boyfriend, except Mrs Jones and the new boyfriend have more chemistry.
She did say in her tattle troll stalker rant that she wanted to do infomercials. Darls you can barely read or pronounce words.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She did say in her tattle troll stalker rant that she wanted to do infomercials. Darls you can barely read or pronounce words.
I would love to see her attempt to do an informercial.

From what I've seen the producer talks a lot to the presenter in their ear piece to make sure they get all the info out about the product they're selling. Emmy wouldn't be able to cope with that and no swearing!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.