Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck has a gift wrapping station in their house? My presents get wrapped on my bedroom floor with the last of a roll of wrapping paper that I’ve found creased under the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can only imagine she gets given so much PR crap that she won't use herself that she's gifting it to people often enough to think a wrapping station is actually useful. I don't think normal people have that many gifts to wrap.

It'll be all the sponsored Matalan clothes she's regifting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the duck has a gift wrapping station in their house? My presents get wrapped on my bedroom floor with the last of a roll of wrapping paper that I’ve found creased under the bed!
Like every other normal family in the country. Ive always got scraps left when i need to wrap something or the wrapping paper bag is in the loft and i cba to go up there. my partner moans its in the way and puts it in the loft

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have a wrapping station …..it’s called the bleeping ironing board!
Me too!!! I do, however, have a gift wrap bag that holds multiple rolls of assorted paper
( mostly Xmas as I ran out one year so now tend to over purchase!!😂😂).
It’s very exclusive and cost me £4.99 from Amazon and has a section for gift tags so it’s dead posh! It lives under my bed!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too!!! I do, however, have a gift wrap bag that holds multiple rolls of assorted paper
( mostly Xmas as I ran out one year so now tend to over purchase!!😂😂).
It’s very exclusive and cost me £4.99 from Amazon and has a section for gift tags so it’s dead posh! It lives under my bed!!
You should do a boasting reel ….🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just love that she has posted that video of going through the case, said in the description and in answer to people's questions that it made her feel wrong....but posted it anyway. duck off Emily, you'd flog anything for a bit of cash. She is really gross and a long distance away from the somewhat relatable/aspirational mum she used to be.

Reactions: 8
I love how she said she was donating the stuff she found in there, no chance, she will just sell it.
Like she sells on most of the stuff she gets gifted.

She’s just a really greedy person, everything with her is about self-preservation and looking out for number one.

Reactions: 6
Totally, had to come on and do a post only once she got some negativity on the reel. Chances are otherwise she wouldn't have bothered.
Her eyebrows! They look like cartoon eyebrows, and lopsided, like this --> 🤨!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here are the some the comments on the reel of her rooting through the lost luggage... One nutter thinks it could be Prince Harry! He's known for his private jet use so definitely won't be his!

In her video about the comments, she's totally dropped her Canadian accent. She sounds British.

Also, in the original reel she literally mentions 'selling this on Vinted', so saying she'll donate it is her backtracking.

Buying someone's lost, dirty luggage to make a few quid on Vinted is such a grifter side hustle. Definitely doesn't fit with her organised mum image.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Just watch her cleaning video, where has all Jackson’s marvel themed bedroom gone? Her house is filthy for someone who does duck all all day long, the pair of them are home all day with school ages kids. Also she says she says she sells on vinted, I think for someone of her wealth it’s pretty disgusting. I’d love to know her user name to see if she’s asking a lot for her items . I counted 4 denim jackets also in her vlog
---
Just to add she used the same purple cloth to wipe around the bins then proceeded to wipe her table with the same cloth! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3