Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you. When the kids were younger she seemed busy for the right reasons. Now she seems to go out of her way to fill up their calendars, can’t stay in one place during the half term, curates the house as if the Architectural Digest is coming for a photoshoot and suddenly seems not relatable. I think she said she was diagnosed with ADHD which really shows (not that it’s an issue but she probably should try to get on top of it).
When did she say she has ADHD?

Reactions: 1
haha i rushed to this page when i saw all the marvel stuff gone! it was dripping in it and now nowhere in sight! pure salesperson that will flog anything! goes to show nothing about her is genuine anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 13
haha i rushed to this page when i saw all the marvel stuff gone! it was dripping in it and now nowhere in sight! pure salesperson that will flog anything! goes to show nothing about her is genuine anymore
I wonder which look Baby Jackson preferred in his bedroom? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The latest reel….where did all her money go??? Yeh all those items were either gifted or paid to advertise. Her money didn’t go anywhere 🙄

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ. How braggy is her latest stories about her Dyson storage cupboard. I'm suprised she hasn't got a vacuum for each and every room in that poxy house. Tone deaf bint

Reactions: 9
Jesus christ. How braggy is her latest stories about her Dyson storage cupboard. I'm suprised she hasn't got a vacuum for each and every room in that poxy house. Tone deaf bint
And she didn’t buy any of them herself, all gifted 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
so now she is advertising Fairy for washing but not even 2 weeks ago we could hear from her how great Lenor is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
so now she is advertising Fairy for washing but not even 2 weeks ago we could hear from her how great Lenor is
Yeh thought the same. Which is her spring routine, oh none whatsever company who wants to pay her to advertise. She’s a fraud!

Reactions: 5
3 days ago it was Lenor scent boosters, today is Fairy. She will be selling her kidney next!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think they are both P&G who she clearly has a deal with.
Hate those lenor scent things she was flogging the other day, just can't see the point. Does Emily tumble dry everything? Never noticed a laundry line in her garden (spoil that amazing view/aesthetic?!). Line dried clothes are the freshest, no need for added artificial scent beyond the laundry liquid/softener.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably a bit mean to say, but in her vacuum reel where she's bare foot it looks like she's getting a bunion. Not surprised mind given some of the footwear she seems to like wearing.

Reactions: 6
Little miss perfect has a terribly moldy seal on her washing machine 🤣
Gross. Maybe it's all the sponsored shite she puts in it. Nothing worse than being forced to inhale/taste the overpowering chemical fake scented laundry products on someone.

Reactions: 10