Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really very distatesful that she has an ad up for bedtime nappy pants, featuring her 7 year old child and very strongly implying that he is still wet at night. Yes she says that it's normal and so on which it absolutely is but would any 7+ year old kid be happy for their mum to broadcast it like that? I find her really tone deaf very frequently but this has tipped me into rage.... While Matt has the 'will they ask in a job interview?' mantra about milestones baby Jacks future employers won't need to ask as it's out there, permanently, on the internet for all and sundry to see.

Sickening

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I find it really very distatesful that she has an ad up for bedtime nappy pants, featuring her 7 year old child and very strongly implying that he is still wet at night. Yes she says that it's normal and so on which it absolutely is but would any 7+ year old kid be happy for their mum to broadcast it like that? I find her really tone deaf very frequently but this has tipped me into rage.... While Matt has the 'will they ask in a job interview?' mantra about milestones baby Jacks future employers won't need to ask as it's out there, permanently, on the internet for all and sundry to see.

Sickening
Yeh I also thought it was a strange ad and they should have used someone with a toddler. It definitely comes across that Jackson wets the bed at night but Emily will do anything for money even if that means embarrassing her child!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She would really do anything to make a few pounds. Implying that J still wets the bed. If he does that's his own business. Not to be broadcasted to the world.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’ve been reading tattle a while but this is my first post, totally agree with the comments on the bedwetting post and came straight over when I saw it. I’ve been through it with my son so know how it feels, will be interested to see the videos and whether they give decent advice or not.

Reactions: 7

Sickening
They will literally embarrass their child, just so they don't have to go out and work real jobs like normal people. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You can see she’s hiding behind the collaboration between pampers and Dr Ranj. Nobody is saying that it’s not valuable or would help families who are affected however Emily is nothing but a conning saleswoman who has no problem using her own child and humiliate him in the process. What if her friends at school see this?

Reactions: 10
You can see she’s hiding behind the collaboration between pampers and Dr Ranj. Nobody is saying that it’s not valuable or would help families who are affected however Emily is nothing but a conning saleswoman who has no problem using her own child and humiliate him in the process. What if her friends at school see this?
100% - my boy is still in night nappy pants at nearly 6 and is really embarrassed about it. When he has playdates he asks me to not mention them or lay it out if it gets remotely near winding down time. He’d be mortified if I posted about it or his peers and parents saw it online 💔 complete invasion of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My son was In in nappy’s till 6 he would ask me to hide them for play dates , he’s now grown out of bed wetting but his grandparents didn’t even know as he was embarrassed about it never mind strangers in the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My goodness I’ve just watched her nyc video . Many many questions 😂 why does she look bald? My little boy just told me she Was wearing a wig😂. Her forehead is huge but also wrinkled . Her hair was great and lank looking, please Emily consider a fringe and a Bob! Also if Jackson was a lot better behaved he wouldn’t have so many bloody accidents . He was licking a plate in one clip, imagine filming such bad manners ,at one clip she had adopted a very fake accent lol. Emily you’ve lived most of your life in the uk please drop the fakeness .what the hell is on the side of Matts forehead? No wonder he wears a hat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My goodness I’ve just watched her nyc video . Many many questions 😂 why does she look bald? My little boy just told me she Was wearing a wig😂. Her forehead is huge but also wrinkled . Her hair was great and lank looking, please Emily consider a fringe and a Bob! Also if Jackson was a lot better behaved he wouldn’t have so many bloody accidents . He was licking a plate in one clip, imagine filming such bad manners ,at one clip she had adopted a very fake accent lol. Emily you’ve lived most of your life in the uk please drop the fakeness .what the hell is on the side of Matts forehead? No wonder he wears a hat
After this…I need to go & watch it! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has her voice always been so high pitched?! It could be because I struggle to watch her vlogs as I find her too false. Even her accent seemed odd! She also needs a fringe.

Her video was so boring and gloomy to watch, she yaps constantly without any context to add.

Of course fake plastic Emz porch plants are fake and plastic. She must have spent a few hundred pounds on that porch decorate, what with the baskets, corkscrew mini trees and even the fake plants add up. As if we all have big porches to decorate. I've got a few planters with cheap tulip bulbs currently, will switch out for cheap supermarket bedding next month,£20 tops and actual insects can enjoy them!

Reactions: 9
Wow she's been signed up by some agency with some BIG names on their books- Gary Barlow, Fearne Cotton,Alex Jones and lots of others- how on earth does Mrs Plastic Egghead who's content is beyond dull (but not beyond telling the world her youngest son wets the bed)get signed by them?! She is so fake these days its unreal.
Most of her "hacks" are nicked form other people!

Bet she ends up with some TV slot which she will be over the moon with because fame is all she's interested in! And she doesn't care how she gets it- selling her kids births, lives, and bedwetting with thousands- if it makes money and gets her seen she will do it!

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen her latest reel where she cuts up Jackson’s pancakes!!! The boy is 8 this September. I know this as my child was born in the same year 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone seen her latest reel where she cuts up Jackson’s pancakes!!! The boy is 8 this September. I know this as my child was born in the same year 🤦🏼‍♀️
She was cutting up Fraser's beans on toast into tiny pieces not long ago and he's 13!! 🤣 I remember someone commenting on it and she was really passive aggressive about it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
she’s turned them into such lazy, entitled children, especially Jackson.

she’s going to be the MIL from hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17