Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids have 3 weeks off but can't possibly visit her family in Canada. I haven't heard her mention her mum for a while either, wonder if she'll ever take the kids there
No she won’t. If she really wanted to she easily could. They go on countless holidays, none of them cheap. I don’t think she gets on with her mum. I vaguely remember a youtube video she did years ago about looking into her family history or something, possibly to do with one of those blood test kits you can buy. Can’t remember the details but think she wasn‘t very pleasant to her mum about it?
Probably thinks her mum isn’t good enough for her now. Stuck up cow.

Reactions: 6
No she won’t. If she really wanted to she easily could. They go on countless holidays, none of them cheap. I don’t think she gets on with her mum. I vaguely remember a youtube video she did years ago about looking into her family history or something, possibly to do with one of those blood test kits you can buy. Can’t remember the details but think she wasn‘t very pleasant to her mum about it?
Probably thinks her mum isn’t good enough for her now. Stuck up cow.
She never seems to visit her sister either

Reactions: 1
I find her content so unrelatable now. She's not honest and transparent like she used to be. I've always found it odd that she doesn't even mention or address Matt now working anymore, well he obviously does work now but for her brand. She never mentions menace grooming so presume he sold it / left? unless i missed something. I've found I stop watching her videos after about 5 mins. who buys a cap per outfit?!
---
she used to be this lovely down to earth mum who had a relatable house and lovely family life but now it's brag brag brag money money money. I loved the simple vlogs like getting a coffee and getting nails redone and some household chores before pick up but now it's just unrealistic instragram crap

Reactions: 11
I find her content so unrelatable now. She's not honest and transparent like she used to be. I've always found it odd that she doesn't even mention or address Matt now working anymore, well he obviously does work now but for her brand. She never mentions menace grooming so presume he sold it / left? unless i missed something. I've found I stop watching her videos after about 5 mins. who buys a cap per outfit?!
---
she used to be this lovely down to earth mum who had a relatable house and lovely family life but now it's brag brag brag money money money. I loved the simple vlogs like getting a coffee and getting nails redone and some household chores before pick up but now it's just unrealistic instragram crap
Sge just wants to be famous at any cost

Reactions: 3
Yeah she's been grasping for fame ever since getting her tits out for FHM all those years ago. She'll do anything for it.... Flogging her kids, dressing like a stepford wife etc.

There's nothing authentic about her. Her content is jumping on the latest bandwagon. Even the Mrs Hinch cleaning content is old news now... There's a few big players in that area and she'll never get up there. She had a good following when she was doing mum organising hacks but that doesn't work as well now the kids aren't little.

She's in a bubble and it'll burst. What brands will be sponsoring her when she's got 3 teenage lads?

Reactions: 10
Yeah she's been grasping for fame ever since getting her tits out for FHM all those years ago. She'll do anything for it.... Flogging her kids, dressing like a stepford wife etc.

There's nothing authentic about her. Her content is jumping on the latest bandwagon. Even the Mrs Hinch cleaning content is old news now... There's a few big players in that area and she'll never get up there. She had a good following when she was doing mum organising hacks but that doesn't work as well now the kids aren't little.

She's in a bubble and it'll burst. What brands will be sponsoring her when she's got 3 teenage lads?
I have often wondered if that’s why she babys Jackson so much to keep herself ‘relevant’ like she was when her boys were younger. I haven’t watched her content for years as she just isn’t related or authentic anymore.

Anyone notice on her most recent reel it's all about "photo opportunities " is that the lense you view your life from em? "OH this is good for the gram!" ...
Get a grip woman

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice on her most recent reel it's all about "photo opportunities " is that the lense you view your life from em? "OH this is good for the gram!" ...
Get a grip woman
She's spent her boys childhood filming them for advert content. She probably tells herself that the free holidays they get are worth it, but I wonder how the boys will look back at it when they're older.

I know someone who married the son of someone a bit famous (in a band). When they first started dating, people were like 'here's what he looked like when he was a kid/teenager' and sent it round group-chats behind her back, not maliously really. It was so weird that before we even met her new bloke, people could Google his name and find details about his childhood (funny stories his dad said in interviews), parents, childhood home, siblings etc. The same will happen with her boys whenever they get a new girlfriend or start a new job.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What on earth is she wearing… hiking around NY in those awful boots 🫢

Reactions: 7
Has she actually still got Jackson on a bike joined to theirs? Poor kid will be in high school and his mum will be taking him to school on the back of a bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she actually still got Jackson on a bike joined to theirs? Poor kid will be in high school and his mum will be taking him to school on the back of a bike.
I have watched her Stories a few times to see and yes it does look like Jackson is STILL on a tag along bike! Honestly that child is so BABIED! He's 7! My grandson at 2 could ride without stabilisers and by 4 was going on 3-4 mile bike rides with his dad! He's such a spoilt brat poor kid- I do actually feel sorry him because its not his fault.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I have watched her Stories a few times to see and yes it does look like Jackson is STILL on a tag along bike! Honestly that child is so BABIED! He's 7! My grandson at 2 could ride without stabilisers and by 4 was going on 3-4 mile bike rides with his dad! He's such a spoilt brat poor kid- I do actually feel sorry him because its not his fault.
It literally makes no sense because I’m sure the other two were riding their own bikes at his age. She’s just projecting her own selfish needs onto him.

Bmw ad...

You had one job 😉🤣🫣
She needed to say 'one charge lasted xyz' but she said one battery 🙊 she corrected it in her description but seriously! One job!

• Haha
Ah yes! The eco friendly car advertised by someone who buys plastic crap and fast fashion all year round. You can’t make this up

Reactions: 11
Bmw ad...

You had one job 😉🤣🫣
She needed to say 'one charge lasted xyz' but she said one battery 🙊 she corrected it in her description but seriously! One job!
Her brain's gone to mush cos she's been out of the normal workplace for so long. Honestly, how did she ever hold down a job.