ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think all the pedalo and dangerous claims are exaggerated but when you see him in the wild like that you realise that he really is a beast!!!

Reactions: 6
I saw them say block anyone who calls me a He. Serious question is there a law that says you have to call someone a she or he? I'm just wishing to learn because before TT I must have lead a sheltered life.
No law, but it’s generally just a decent thing to do to use pronouns that someone asks (separate to Elphaba, I do honestly have doubts on their trans status) but it’s not a difficult thing to do and it’s respectful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No law, but it’s generally just a decent thing to do to use pronouns that someone asks (separate to Elphaba, I do honestly have doubts on their trans status) but it’s not a difficult thing to do and it’s respectful
I agree and always do with people who are Trans.

Reactions: 4
Be very interesting to hear their views on CLA comments over the past few days. I see you gifting in their with all the shouting about Trans rights matter and so on makes somewhat of a mockery does it not? Surely the fact you mailed her how you were feeling and she told her viewers you should get on with it. How does that feel? Id feel a fool.

Reactions: 4
The only help he needs is to stay off TikTok and stay off lives on that and Insta. He has an unhealthy addiction to both platforms, get rid of those apps and he doesn’t have to deal with the hate. He could then just go about his life in private but the thing is he needs the platforms as it’s his source of income so will always come back. He isn’t ever going to be successful in the media or theatre for acting or singing, he has no talent.

Reactions: 8
Just seen his little tantrum on Instagram I’m not being funny be if your gunna rest to get better maybe stay off social media? Cause let’s be honest he’s probs writing his name into the search on TikTok which is bring up every video of him🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s been amazing without him 🤣

Reactions: 10
Moaning that they haven’t got a bed or therapy 🤦🏻‍♀️ you don’t need a bed, you are not acutely unwell and it’s a crisis service. People wait for 2+ years on the NHS for therapy. Self refer to CBT therapy but mate, they are gonna tell you to do what everyone else does - quit going live on social media, stop illicit drugs and reduce your alcohol intake. You’ve got to help yourself, no one is going to do it for you.

Reactions: 12
Moaning that they haven’t got a bed or therapy 🤦🏻‍♀️ you don’t need a bed, you are not acutely unwell and it’s a crisis service. People wait for 2+ years on the NHS for therapy. Self refer to CBT therapy but mate, they are gonna tell you to do what everyone else does - quit going live on social media, stop illicit drugs and reduce your alcohol intake. You’ve got to help yourself, no one is going to do it for you.
Agree and perhaps pay privately for therapy rather than buying greggs and designer handbags with the money begged for

Reactions: 7
My favourite lie this year has been the love honey one cause someone just posted love honeys response on Reddit, cryinggg haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So elpha said love honey reached out to her to model some bras as a trans icon - I watched it live so it’ll be somewhere on the fyp
Why would a man who has no breasts be asked to model bras, who tf believed that to begin with 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They would get a shock when they turned up to film and they saw they are nothing like the filtered photos on Instagram

Reactions: 3
Maria is on live with CLA
After CLAS rant about homosexuals, I would have thought Elphobo would have stated trans lives matter and that CLA should be removed. Alas we have all gathered Maria absolutely hates Elph anyway so no surprises there

Reactions: 1