ElphabaOrionDoherty #18 girls are made of sugar and spice, Elphaba is made from scabies and lice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 diazepam or zopiclone may be given before being sent home, they won’t get an actual prescription and neither of them regulate mood.

Reactions: 12
Surely they have fucked their future entirely, digital footprint is a thing and hers is extensive at this point, people have posted the knife video to X so that’s still out there, what employer will ever look at her and thinks it’s a good idea to employ them?
Tik tok is so damaging in the wrong hands there will be so many documentaries and tit on it in the not so distant future

Reactions: 16
Waving a knife around on live in front of thousands of children is absolutely disgusting. Apparently a lot of people reported it and tiktok said no violation idk how they're allowing this lunatic to continue. If I saw Elphaba in public I'd be getting slapped with an assault charge ngl.

Reactions: 13
Waving a knife around on live in front of thousands of children is absolutely disgusting. Apparently a lot of people reported it and tiktok said no violation idk how they're allowing this lunatic to continue. If I saw Elphaba in public I'd be getting slapped with an assault charge ngl.
Tbf children shouldn’t be watching and it’s up to their parents to control what they’re doing on social media. Tiktok don’t care because they get £££ from cretins like Orion. They get millions of reports a day they don’t even look at most of them. The best thing to do is just block and scroll

Reactions: 9
Tbf children shouldn’t be watching and it’s up to their parents to control what they’re doing on social media. Tiktok don’t care because they get £££ from cretins like Orion. They get millions of reports a day they don’t even look at most of them. The best thing to do is just block and scroll
i’m not saying she has to but with the previous allegations regarding her and minors, in my opinion she should be doing everything to cover her back atleast
she could easily put her lives on 18+
but she doesnt and refuses too for the fact of ‘it does nothing’
she’s right, it might not

but if she had it turned on, i would then understand her saying ‘parents should have more control on what their kids are watching’
but if you aren’t putting initial measures in place to potentially stop said minors watching your live.
then your part of the problem.

but also thing is
what teenager’s parents are checking what they watch on tiktok. let’s be realistic. as a parent i would say you tend to look more at message apps to make sure your child isn’t bullying or being groomed etc.

in the nicest way. they can’t see what they’re watching. there is no history like youtube or google to see what they’re watching. especially if it’s off the FYP.
i get that parents need some control. but then app owners should be doing more along with creators who are going to talk about adult subjects and wave 🔪s around smacking various parts of their body.

Reactions: 8
i’m not saying she has to but with the previous allegations regarding her and minors, in my opinion she should be doing everything to cover her back atleast
she could easily put her lives on 18+
but she doesnt and refuses too for the fact of ‘it does nothing’
she’s right, it might not

but if she had it turned on, i would then understand her saying ‘parents should have more control on what their kids are watching’
but if you aren’t putting initial measures in place to potentially stop said minors watching your live.
then your part of the problem.

but also thing is
what teenager’s parents are checking what they watch on tiktok. let’s be realistic. as a parent i would say you tend to look more at message apps to make sure your child isn’t bullying or being groomed etc.

in the nicest way. they can’t see what they’re watching. there is no history like youtube or google to see what they’re watching. especially if it’s off the FYP.
i get that parents need some control. but then app owners should be doing more along with creators who are going to talk about adult subjects and wave 🔪s around smacking various parts of their body.
He’s a proper vile wrongun but it’s not his job nor his responsibility to control what children watch. His ‘content’ has never been marketed directly towards children, it would be different if it was.
After what happened in London this week though you would’ve thought TT would’ve pulled his live as soon as someone reported it and mentioned the word knife!

He’s a proper vile wrongun but it’s not his job nor his responsibility to control what children watch. His ‘content’ has never been marketed directly towards children, it would be different if it was.
After what happened in London this week though you would’ve thought TT would’ve pulled his live as soon as someone reported it and mentioned the word knife!
that’s what i’m saying.. i get it’s not her place
but with the previous allegations and how she reacted towards them.
you’d think she’d atleast put her 18+ on to atleast attempt to cover her back for future. and more so in this instance.

the content might not be directly marketed for children
but the heavy link with wicked with her name and her always singing songs from productions, could be…

100% tiktok need to do something.
especially as the amount of reports placed against that live and it was found as ‘no violation’ is deeply concerning

Reactions: 4
I think they will go against them massively now they could be carring a weapon, I mean this could do anything

Surely someone must have sent it to the police. I’m involved in a case about another tiktoker who did something similar and the police have taken it seriously. It’s malicious communications and also purposefully causing alarm & distress. I’m lost for words in all honesty.

Surely someone must have sent it to the police. I’m involved in a case about another tiktoker who did something similar and the police have taken it seriously. It’s malicious communications and also purposefully causing alarm & distress. I’m lost for words in all honesty.
Thing is from knowing how it all works in my previous life sadly a lot of Mal comms and Public orders are NFA’d because they’re so low on scale of seriousness, i had someone say the most vile comments to me on a recorded police line (when i worked for them) and bearing in mind every police call is recorded they said not serious enough to prosecute

Reactions: 3
Thing is from knowing how it all works in my previous life sadly a lot of Mal comms and Public orders are NFA’d because they’re so low on scale of seriousness, i had someone say the most vile comments to me on a recorded police line (when i worked for them) and bearing in mind every police call is recorded they said not serious enough to prosecute
Yeh the police aren’t gonna do anything about a cross dressing freak holding a knife up to his neck for a few seconds, that’s not an offence

this ugly little freak is a proper wrogun, surprised he hasn’t been knocked out yet

Reactions: 6
What bugs me, asides from what she's put people through watching it. But the fact they had the knife already there before the live waiting for the moment they could use it. All a bleeping act at the expense of others

Reactions: 18
What bugs me, asides from what she's put people through watching it. But the fact they had the knife already there before the live waiting for the moment they could use it. All a bleeping act at the expense of others
Was it a big knife? I haven’t seen anything obvs TikTok’s blocking all the vids

Reactions: 2
Housemate was sat thinking “where’s me big knife?” Whilst it was making a debut to 11k viewers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would be more sympathetic if she hadn't been on several lives recently saying she knows how to use TikTok and how she can manipulate the algorithm by deliberating doing things that trigger people such as putting her shirt on inside out and back to front. They were not getting enough gifts so what better time to pull some tit that triggers people to keep her on the FYP.

Reactions: 12
Surely they have fucked their future entirely, digital footprint is a thing and hers is extensive at this point, people have posted the knife video to X so that’s still out there, what employer will ever look at her and thinks it’s a good idea to employ them?
Tik tok is so damaging in the wrong hands there will be so many documentaries and tit on it in the not so distant future
Regardless of his digital footprint, one look at him and he’s not getting a job. He doesn’t even have basis hygiene skills and very little education.

He’d last a week at the most in the workplace before people would be complaining about him. Imagine the state he’d leave the women’s toilets 🤢

With the new thing coming out to do with getting people back into the work place and benefits stopped how would they survive? I hope they are never around anything to do with food.

Reactions: 1
With the new thing coming out to do with getting people back into the work place and benefits stopped how would they survive? I hope they are never around anything to do with food.
I don't think elphaba could be on benefits, surely not when they move around so much?

Reactions: 1