Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie looked so jet lagged on that Disney trip.
Felt so bad for her when they were going on the rides with the kids and she was just left on her own lugged with all their crap 😢 I didn’t see one clip of her and Elle on any of the rides together, seems like Elle forced connor to go on with her instead.. also cringed so much when Elle mentioned Katie got Chewbacca as a character thing at the start, and they got given nice ones, she sounded like such a cow, pi** taking and spiteful.

Elle only flew her over for content and a baby sitter. Weird she only stayed for a few days after Disney as well, such a long way to go for just a week, surely Elle would’ve wanted her to stay for at least another week in Houston so a total of 2 weeks, I think that’s standard for a USA Holiday right? 🤔

Reactions: 28
i really hope she doesn't film 'saying goodbye to katie' that should be a private moment, as I bet katie will be heart broken.

Reactions: 20
Weird she only stayed for a few days after Disney as well, such a long way to go for just a week, surely Elle would’ve wanted her to stay for at least another week in Houston so a total of 2 weeks, I think that’s standard for a USA Holiday right? 🤔
Katie is so popular with her friends though, she has such a brilliant social life! It’s a lot of annual leave for her to use up, and no doubt she’ll want to fly out to Houston several times a year

Reactions: 9
Katie is so popular with her friends though, she has such a brilliant social life! It’s a lot of annual leave for her to use up, and no doubt she’ll want to fly out to Houston several times a year
Of course, just think it’s a long way to travel for such a short break, London to Florida, then Florida to Houston, Houston to London, all just for just a week 😕 she must be knackered.

Reactions: 19
Of course, just think it’s a long way to travel for such a short break, London to Florida, then Florida to Houston, Houston to London, all just for just a week 😕 she must be knackered.
Yes, if Katie said she can only take one week of, it should only be London-Houston and just chilling with her sister and her babies for these few days. It’s not like Katie is 10 and is dreaming about going to the Disneyland. What a stupid idea.

Reactions: 19
Yes, if Katie said she can only take one week of, it should only be London-Houston and just chilling with her sister and her babies for these few days. It’s not like Katie is 10 and is dreaming about going to the Disneyland. What a stupid idea.
I’m not defending Elle whatsoever (before anyone jumps down my throat again 🤣) but hasn’t she always said Katie loves disney? She’s always bought disney stuff on their primark trips.

Although I do agree it’s really unfair for Katie to fly all that way (on her own) for such a short amount of time. And she looked really stressed and exhausted in the reunion vlog. I wonder why their dad didn’t fly out too

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m not defending Elle whatsoever (before anyone jumps down my throat again 🤣) but hasn’t she always said Katie loves disney? She’s always bought disney stuff on their primark trips.

Although I do agree it’s really unfair for Katie to fly all that way (on her own) for such a short amount of time. And she looked really stressed and exhausted in the reunion vlog. I wonder why their dad didn’t fly out too
I don’t reckon such thing

Reactions: 1
To be fair, I’ve always found Disney World better for adults, the kids always look miserable 🤣! Iykyk.

someone commented asking why Katie doesn’t move over there to be their nanny, these people are beyond stupid👀!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
To be fair, I’ve always found Disney World better for adults, the kids always look miserable 🤣! Iykyk.

someone commented asking why Katie doesn’t move over there to be their nanny, these people are beyond stupid👀!
ffs! Oh yes, just like Katie isn’t considered when their mum dies just so Carby can go to America, she is now expected by the EDL fans to give up her life and go be an employee of her sister!

Reactions: 8

My guess is their dad isn’t welcome in the USA. I know someone who got rejected a holiday visa to USA as he had a fight with someone at a pub when he was a teen and it was on his record.

Reactions: 14
i really hope she doesn't film 'saying goodbye to katie' that should be a private moment, as I bet katie will be heart broken.
She will film it! No doubt about that. She has no integrity or compassion.
---

He dad is just as selfish and delulu as Carby. There’s nothing to benefit him by flying so why would he.

Reactions: 6
It’s Mother’s Day in the states today… I’m sure she will put up a sympathy inducing post for her mum.

Reactions: 2
Never go on her insta but had a look! All the old highlights gone & “your British bestie living in America” 🤮🤮🤮🤣
The re-brand is reallll!
Does anyone know if she’s gained anymore followers since? Hate the fact Americans won’t really know the real Carby Derby!

Reactions: 5
Do all 5 girls have close relationship with their dad?
Think so, although i remember when Elle moved into the Westbury house and she said to Lucy who had gone round to see it, “Dad has been helping” and Lucy said ‘Good! I’m glad he did’ and the way she said it sounded as though it was the least he could do type of thing, maybe I read it wrong.

Reactions: 5
My guess is their dad isn’t welcome in the USA. I know someone who got rejected a holiday visa to USA as he had a fight with someone at a pub when he was a teen and it was on his record.
You can’t travel to the USA under the Visa waiver (ESTA) if you’ve been arrested before. You’ll need to apply for a Visa through the embassy instead, this may be why their holiday visa application (assuming esta) was not approved.

It is quite likely if they applied through the embassy instead it would have been approved seeing as the charge was when they were a teen and very minor.

Usually they deny entry for those who have money laundering or drug charges.

Reactions: 4
You can’t travel to the USA under the Visa waiver (ESTA) if you’ve been arrested before. You’ll need to apply for a Visa through the embassy instead, this may be why their holiday visa application (assuming esta) was not approved.

It is quite likely if they applied through the embassy instead it would have been approved seeing as the charge was when they were a teen and very minor.

Usually they deny entry for those who have money laundering or drug charges.
This is not true. You can travel via ESTA if you’ve been arrested before it will just be dependant on what you were arrested for/how long ago it was

Reactions: 1