Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Sometimes I feel bad about my life and then I remember there are people out there who are actually fucking mental…

IMG_0300.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 107

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
With all the Texas Twatfuckery that's been going on lately, I thought I'd take a walk down memory lane on the Wiki to share some classic and chaotic moments that Ellenor Jane Digestive Biscuit Darby Swift has #gifted us, as we celebrate her decade long YouTube career.

I'm not sure if there's enough money left in the Angelle Collection kitty to produce some commemorative tea towels or fridge magnets, but buckle up Angles, here we go Boo's!!

Screenshot_20240428_091147_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back to the beginning: The Bodybuilding Era
Between dodging Smelly looking foreign men at the gym, Elle starts her YouTube journey whilst featuring Connnn in her videos as she ditches Uni for Bodybuilding competitions instead. Gollum's not happy that Con's forgotten to buy some chocolate digestives.

Screenshot_20240428_091041_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Hair Transplant in Lockdown Era
Towards the end of 2020, with the original Lockdown Rules being bought back into force over Christmas and into the New Year of 2021 as numbers starting rising again. Most people were tired of it, but trying to abide by the rules and advice to not mingle with too many people at a time, to only make modest Christmas and NYE plans. EDL and Conman were regularly out and about miles from home flouting the rules. (They visited many of their families in this time to record their reactions to their pregnancy announcement which were put into the announcement video) Con was gifted a free hair transplant (when cancer patients and other important medical procedures were being cancelled or prioritised) they both proudly documented it on social media - and quite rightly got a backlash from most people - apart from the Angles who didn't see a problem with it. I would argue if the Angles couldn't see a problem with it, maybe they needed laser eye surgery.

Screenshot_20240428_090922_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_090912_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Maternity Fashion Era
Queen Angle finally got One Cup Con to get her up the duff after a gruelling 2 month TTC journey. She treated us to some absolute fashion BELTERS in this Era. The try on Haul at about 5 minutes "preggo" set the precedent for some classic fashion moments.The Roger from American Dad look was my favourite from the whole wardrobe.

Screenshot_20240428_090934_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Muff Era
Figure this one out for yourselves if you're new around here Angles 🫱🏻‍🫲🏼🤡💀

(The winning thread title of the time "Up the duff, Con's had enough, why's the dog always sniffing her muff?)

Screenshot_20240428_090739_Samsung Internet.jpg

Con's Kellogs Acting Era
Either Kellogs cereals give you constipation or diarrhea, it's not very clear from the director's brief. With a baby on the way, Con had to start paying his pay with sponsored posts that weren't about protein shakes.

Screenshot_20240428_090850_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Choccie Biccie Digestive Era
It's unclear when the obsession started, but being addicted to chocolate digestives became one of Elle's main pregnancy personality traits. She would go on and on in vlogs about how important it is to eat healthily in pregnancy.... whilst snaffling away a whole packet of McVities. She got heartburn towards the latter stages and tried to gain sympathy by saying she needed to pick up some "pregnancy heartburn medication" ..... Gaviscon, Elle, it's called GAVISCON.

Screenshot_20240428_091002_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_090347_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_090323_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Photoshop Era
One of the longest eras, the delusion was strong with this one that you almost felt sorry for her - but then the Angles didn't have 2 brain cells between them to rub together to realise Insta Vs Reality is a genuine thing. I'm not coming after Elle for her body shape or weight gain in pregnancy here, but the extent of her editing, filters and photoshopping was so extreme and so blatant in some photos and videos that it was like 2 different people 🤯

Screenshot_20240428_091255_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Angle Era
Obtuse, thick, dozy, mental, stunted, oblivious, unstable.... whatever you want to call them, the hard-core Angles have always tried to crawl up her tiny crack. A personal fave of mine - a fan on IG drew this, but Elle never reposted it or responded to it, I wonder why? 🤔

Have a lovely day my Tattle Angles ✌🏻💋 xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

BDY_97

VIP Member
Katie seems like an absolute sweetheart, bless her. When she broke down crying the camera should have been turned off instead of Elle grabbing it to film her crying close up, influencer and youtuber culture is beyond fucked.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

geels

You can see that when Katie starts crying, Connor does the right thing and moves the camera off her but then EDL snatches it right off him to hold in her face!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

evoway13

VIP Member
That’s hilarious- muggy Elle stitched up by her dads book 😂 😂
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any shit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

• Haha
Reactions: 56

peppy21

Her newest video “only eating American fast food for 24 hours” first of all… lol that’s what she’s been doing anyway since she got there 😆 and second.. who honestly cares? Why is this an interesting video? Does anyone actually want to watch this kind of content?

she’s called it a “food challenge” not really a challenge is it when it’s your regular daily eating

• Haha
Reactions: 49

starsandmoons777

Katie’s doing a 9+ hour flight to meet them at Disney and then flying 2 hours from Disney to Houston to stay, and Elle is making her sleep on a mattress on the floor?

So much for making use of the IKEA same day delivery and the amazing Facebook marketplace you love so much out there Elle 🤣 Imagine prioritising an ice cream maker and other crap rather than a proper bed for your sister who’s travelling long distance to see you

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I must say, I’m surprised everyone is a fan of Connor all of a sudden!
Agree! He's literally her gigolo. She pays him to date her, shag her, marry her, impregnate her. He is her little puppet, kept on a string. He had a hair transplant, not a personality reVAMP 🧛‍♂️ His balls are firmly in her purse, not freewheeling in his hearse, because he cannot be trusted and needs his sugar mummy to pay for him. Absolutely nothing good or attractive about that.

And if he's a "great dad" so what? They're his kids too so damn right he should be there for them.

EDL Carby making Conman look good is quite an achievement, and not in a good way! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Nothing says Happy Wednesday like holding up your left tit and taking a selfie to share for all to see
honestly some of these women are so far down the social media rabbit hole or is this meant to be relatable content that inspires our day !! ??
Screenshot_2024-05-22-22-28-21.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

basic bree

also, why weren't they waiting in the terminal for her. When I lived in australia, i had my brother come to see me, I paid to park and waited for about an hour so i could see him walk out of the baggage reclaim ( he was about 23 at the time and he doesn't have any additional needs). they should've been waiting for her not the other way around.

Reactions: 43
She treats Katie like she’s in capable. The pic of Katie ready for “her big solo flight” “broke” Elle. Like Katie works and lives alone she is a capable functioning adult with a couple of additional needs but Elle likes to treat her like she’s highly dependent on other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

buster239

The video of H&H! I must admit I did cry when their crates came out. Sweet boys deserve so much better 😢 maybe I love my dog too much, but there’s no way I would be able to record a moment like that. I’d be too beside myself to even think about recording!
---
And in the video, Elle says “I heard so many horror stories and was petrified” (of transporting them from UK to US). So why would you put them through it then? I just couldn’t 🤯 and she said poor Herbie was heavily panting and stressed hours after they got home

• Sad
Reactions: 40

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Elle walking through Houston airport with a pink Yellowstone jumper and pink "coastal cowboy" cap just SCREAMS Brit abroad 🤣😭

• Haha

Mrsbxx

Elle Darby-Swift #77 - Pissing away money on Raising Canes, what a sad little life (Ellenor) Jane 🤣

• Haha