Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think Katie is such a pure sole and seems like a genuinely nice person, Ellie doesn’t half treat her like one of her kids sometimes and I think she’s quite patronising towards Katie

Reactions: 25
im kinda new here.. not sure if its been mentioned before or recently but what is katie's condition? (She seems so lovely and kind this isn't a hate comment btw)

Reactions: 2
I
im kinda new here.. not sure if its been mentioned before or recently but what is katie's condition? (She seems so lovely and kind this isn't a hate comment btw)
I think it’s global development delay, someone can correct me if I am wrong 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Still not over the fact 3 years on that Saint's middle name is Seven 🤡

It's probably in honour of the amount of McVities packets EDL got through in a day or how many IG models Connor was following every hour.....

ETA: Almost 3 years since the "White Piss Video" when Elle announced the birth with a white square and the sound of Connor having a slash in the background 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I cried when Katie cried on the vlog. Sounded like such a relief for her and she needed that hug from her sister. She loses her mam and then her sister moves across the world, poor lass

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been mentioned but just skipped to end of the new thread..

have they just got herbie and hector back, and they’re jetting off to Disney land already?! Who has the dogs and how cruel to leave them again after what would have been a traumatic experience for them to be flown over

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest vlog. What a deplorable money grabbing witch! The smugness on her vile face as she grabs the camera out of Connor’s hands to grab the close up money shot of Katie crying. If I was one of Elle's family members I'd been ripping her a new one for how she's blatantly exploiting her sister's emotions and vulnerability. Surely someone in her family should be calling her out for her twatty behaviour!! 😲🥺🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 32
also, why weren't they waiting in the terminal for her. When I lived in australia, i had my brother come to see me, I paid to park and waited for about an hour so i could see him walk out of the baggage reclaim ( he was about 23 at the time and he doesn't have any additional needs). they should've been waiting for her not the other way around.
I assume it’s because their flight got in not long before/ after hers ( and a diff terminal ) or at least that’s what I hope 🤞🏻 and I was so sad to see Katie crying , I feel bad already thinking about how they will film the goodbye 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
aww ffs… carbs will love this….

View attachment 2923245
She’ll either be taking it as she put the name “Saint” on the map just like she did Universal (iykyk) and loving it that she’s such an influencer or she’ll be raging that it’s now becoming common when she wanted something unique.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate to say this but in starting to see Conner in a better light (still very tainted though!!!!), his content is a lot better than Carby Darby’s. He seems to be making the best of it out there which I’m sure Elle is probably hating.

it was nice to see him try and give Katie some privacy before Carbs snatched the camera

Reactions: 40
She is so unlikeable. I can’t even put it into words. She is just a vile vile petty nasty person, that one mean girl in school who no one likes and no one wants to be friends with. No matter how hard she tries, puts on her ✨AnGeLlSsS✨ persona, she will always just give mean girl vibe. No one above 18y.o can be fooled by her. She gives me the vibe of jealous greedy spoiled brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate to say this but in starting to see Conner in a better light (still very tainted though!!!!), his content is a lot better than Carby Darby’s. He seems to be making the best of it out there which I’m sure Elle is probably hating.

it was nice to see him try and give Katie some privacy before Carbs snatched the camera
Me too. I do think he's grown up alot. He just seems so much more genuine than elle

Reactions: 19
She is so unlikeable. I can’t even put it into words. She is just a vile vile petty nasty person, that one mean girl in school who no one likes and no one wants to be friends with. No matter how hard she tries, puts on her ✨AnGeLlSsS✨ persona, she will always just give mean girl vibe. No one above 18y.o can be fooled by her. She gives me the vibe of jealous greedy spoiled brat.
Both her and Lucy have that vibe.. I do think Connor and Jordan are, in the most part decent blokes ( but also not by allowing their kids online).

Reactions: 18
Does anyone genuinely believe she's happy living in Texas ?!

Reactions: 3
No I think she’s already bored. Now the moving portion has settled down genuinely what are they going to do there?! No friends, no family, no workplace to go to… genuinely what is she going to do with her days?

Reactions: 19