Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cried too !!! I just love dogs and have a golden lab myself .........However, I made the mistake of cuddling my 5 foot python when the vlog started.....snakes are supposed to have poor hearing but, when Elle squealed at the start of the vlog...his head whipped round and looked towards my laptop screen.......eek

Elle has royally effed up btw........the dogs are supposed to remain in the house and garden for 30 days........and not go walking anywhere!!!! She's already had them around the lake!!!
So the dogs aren’t supposed to be out after arriving in the US?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder why they’ve started to put one of those harness things on Hector’s mouth but not herpes

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I cried too !!! I just love dogs and have a golden lab myself .........However, I made the mistake of cuddling my 5 foot python when the vlog started.....snakes are supposed to have poor hearing but, when Elle squealed at the start of the vlog...his head whipped round and looked towards my laptop screen.......eek

Elle has royally effed up btw........the dogs are supposed to remain in the house and garden for 30 days........and not go walking anywhere!!!! She's already had them around the lake!!!

I also think Elle is lying about Saint's head injury. She said he did it at a park while she was at Target filming.....and they went straight to the ER. However, I think Elle forgot that she continued to film when she got home - she'd got the same clothes on....same makeup (as she has a bald spot on her brow that she missed with the brow pencil)...she'd just put her hair up in a clip....that was the only difference. Surely if she'd gone straight to the ER after shopping at Target, the last thing she would've done was film a haul......plus, I'm assuming she would've cried too! I still think he's whacked his head on those stairs or fell off the worktop
Please give your python a cuddle from me its a lot being exposed to Elle for the first time no wonder his head did a 360 he probably felt the call of wild and fancied doing a bit of constricting over in that there Texas .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the dogs aren’t supposed to be out after arriving in the US?
They're only allowed within the confinements of their property for 30 days....I remember the days when dogs were quarantined for months on end

Reactions: 8
Howling at the fact that the dogs basically ignored Carby. Anyone else think both dogs looked so skinny?
Poor boys have been through such an unsettling experience but I am so glad they are with them now ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I also think Elle is lying about Saint's head injury. She said he did it at a park while she was at Target filming.....and they went straight to the ER. However, I think Elle forgot that she continued to film when she got home - she'd got the same clothes on....same makeup (as she has a bald spot on her brow that she missed with the brow pencil)...she'd just put her hair up in a clip....that was the only difference. Surely if she'd gone straight to the ER after shopping at Target, the last thing she would've done was film a haul......plus, I'm assuming she would've cried too! I still think he's whacked his head on those stairs or fell off the worktop
I admire you being a snake lover because I'm absolutely terrified of them! I only have to go near the reptile house at the zoo and all my hairs stand on end!!!!!

I'm so glad the herbie and Hector are back with their family. They must have wondered what was going on and missed them all dreadfully. Bless them xx

Reactions: 4

I thought she said she was about to go into Target when she got the call so assumed she had gone back to target another time and then videoed then? But I might be wrong and wouldn’t put it past her to lie!

Reactions: 3
Howling at the fact that the dogs basically ignored Carby. Anyone else think both dogs looked so skinny?
Poor boys have been through such an unsettling experience but I am so glad they are with them now ☺
I’ve literally rushed over here to say this - SO skinny!
Also, when they’re home, Carby is like “do you want some food, you must be hungry?” umm well yeah obviously, they’ve spent the last 11 hours on a flight you dumb witch. Honestly, surely feeding them is the first thing you’d do?!

Also, she spends about an hour talking at the camera with the biggest whitehead I’ve ever seen on her chin. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they’re too skinny, most labs are just obese. Although they are skinnier than they were, they’ve probably had the right amount of exercise while they were in the kennels.

Reactions: 32
As a crusty vegan dog mum, those nose straps do duck all! Poor boys been stressed, lands in a foreign country and belly thinks they must want a walk with a crappy “anti-pull” harness. They want to decompress you tiny crack ‘ead.
---
Does anyone follow that American who moved from Texas to brum? She does TikTok’s of why she moved as they were almost caught up in a gun crime. I wanted to tag elle in her latest video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Actually hilarious how they kept running past her like she’s literally a stranger to them😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dogs are not skinny in the slightest. They are a great size for their breed. People are just so used to seeing overweight labradors

Reactions: 29
The dogs look like they are a good weight. The norm seems to be overweight labradors which is what we are all used to seeing, these dogs look perfect.
How she could ever put them through the stress of this move I don't understand. Poor things must have been so confused.

Reactions: 11