Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new vid is titled ‘Baby’s 1st Birthday’ - does anyone else think this is odd? Not ‘Romeo’s 1st Birthday’? Just shows how desperate she is to appeal to a brand new ✨ AmEriCaN ✨ audience. Also doing it for views so her vid shows up when people search ‘baby birthday in disneyworld’ or related terms!
---
Only 55k views on the last vlog..... 😂
We love to see it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her new vid is titled ‘Baby’s 1st Birthday’ - does anyone else think this is odd? Not ‘Romeo’s 1st Birthday’? Just shows how desperate she is to appeal to a new ✨ AmEriCaN ✨ audience
---

We love to see it!
I don't know if the 'real Martha' (Baby Reindeer) interview last night had anything to do with Elle's low views

Reactions: 1
Can't believe the whereabouts of Herbie & Hector aren't being more widely questioned by the Angles on her IG with this Disney trip.

Romeo will be too young to remember his 1st birthday, Katie’s arrival hasn't exactly sent her views for the last 2 videos sky high ...... was abandoning your dogs 2 weeks after they had arrived in America after already 6 weeks being separated from you really necessary EDL? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Can't believe the whereabouts of Herbie & Hector aren't being more widely questioned by the Angles on her IG with this Disney trip.

Romeo will be too young to remember his 1st birthday, Katie’s arrival hasn't exactly sent her views for the last 2 videos sky high ...... was abandoning your dogs 2 weeks after they had arrived in America after already 6 weeks being separated from you really necessary EDL? 🤷🏽‍♀️
So unnecessary and unfair.

We go abroad for 10 nights every summer and are both always desperate to get home and see our gorgeous spaniel. Seeing her face when we come home is priceless. There is no way we would ever do that to her more than 2 or 3 times in a year! But this will be 8+ weeks so far this year that the boys have been dumped.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is with all the hair flicking and rocking back and forwards?

“I’m sure this is a brand that’s already known in the UK…I’m sure it is.”

You’ve been in the States for six weeks deary. You still have digestive biscuits running through your blood stream. Stop talking like you’ve been away for years you twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So unnecessary and unfair.

We go abroad for 10 nights every summer and are both always desperate to get home and see our gorgeous spaniel. Seeing her face when we come home is priceless. There is no way we would ever do that to her more than 2 or 3 times in a year! But this will be 8+ weeks so far this year that the boys have been dumped.
It’s also the fact that they’ve only just been shipped over to the US and won’t have fully decompressed and settled into life with them again. After the fuss she made about leaving them and flying them over I’m surprised she’s left them again / sent them somewhere else so soon. Really irresponsible and selfish dog care.

Disclaimer I’m not up Connor’s arse and I know it’s been said before but Connor looks so trapped in their relationship, he seems genuinely happy in clips with the children but in clips with Elle it always seems really forced? He doesn’t seem happy to be with her at all. He almost sounds sarcastic when he’s trying to put on that lovey dovey voice, like it’s sickening for him (as much as it is for us lol).

Was there any substance to any of the cheating rumours before? Does anyone have any info on this?

He just appears to be very isolated, never any mention of his family coming to visit or speaking about them at all, it’s weird. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was extremely controlling of him and who can and can’t come to visit.

Glad to see he’s been able to make friends through the gym etc as it must be extremely depressing spending 24 hours a day with Elle and not speaking or seeing anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Glad to see he’s been able to make friends through the gym etc as it must be extremely depressing spending 24 hours a day with Elle and not speaking or seeing anyone else.

This is something very major that Elle didn't think about at all when moving. It's all very well finding it fun going round Target, Starbucks and whole foods but the novelty will wear off after 3 months. She should try to integrate into the local community ASAP, some kind of club/gym/Mum group to meet people otherwise it's going to be a very lonely life indeed for her and she'll end up like people who move for their partners (military, long-distance, etc) who often end up feeling a bit resentful when they're the one without friends and a 'life' when their partner has a life/friends/job.

Even worse that she works for herself and doesn't need to go into an office or other environment where you could meet people and at least have a few acquaintances!

I do wonder how she'll navigate that. I bet she won't have 1 friend after 6 months there and Connor will.

This is something very major that Elle didn't think about at all when moving. It's all very well finding it fun going round Target, Starbucks and whole foods but the novelty will wear off after 3 months. She should try to integrate into the local community ASAP, some kind of club/gym/Mum group to meet people otherwise it's going to be a very lonely life indeed for her and she'll end up like people who move for their partners (military, long-distance, etc) who often end up feeling a bit resentful when they're the one without friends and a 'life' when their partner has a life/friends/job.

Even worse that she works for herself and doesn't need to go into an office or other environment where you could meet people and at least have a few acquaintances!

I do wonder how she'll navigate that. I bet she won't have 1 friend after 6 months there and Connor will.
Thinking about what you wrote there and looking at her friendship group it’s all people she grew up with/went to school with or her sisters and their friends, she doesn’t appear to have made new adult friends ( I’m not including the fake SM friends she had). She never spoke about friends she met at mummy groups, it was always the play group with Lucy.

Reactions: 6

She’ll probably get jealous/ bitter by the fact that Con will have a circle of friends that he’s made the effort to make and that’s when she’ll decide she’s no longer happy there and want/ decide they are moving back.

She’ll probably try to latch onto Con’s new friends so she doesn’t have to make any effort herself. In Elle’s eyes no one will be good enough to be friends with her so she probably won’t bother trying. Her neighbours/ local mums probably get the ick by her prancing around the way she does like she’s a wannabe real housewife of Houston and keep clear 😂

She’ll probably get jealous/ bitter by the fact that Con will have a circle of friends that he’s made the effort to make and that’s when she’ll decide she’s no longer happy there and want/ decide they are moving back.

She’ll probably try to latch onto Con’s new friends so she doesn’t have to make any effort herself. In Elle’s eyes no one will be good enough to be friends with her so she probably won’t bother trying. Her neighbours/ local mums probably get the ick by her prancing around the way she does like she’s a wannabe real housewife of Houston and keep clear 😂
I don’t think she will make any real/meaningful friendships out there. I agree with you, she will prob encourage Conman to invite his friends and their wives/girlfriends round so she can post parties/social gatherings and give off the illusion that she has some mates 😅

Judging by the way some of the people in the background of her videos give her the side-eye while she's screeching into the camera in very public places as if she's the only person in the world, I doubt many people there would want to be her friend. She has no concept of public decency or the fact most people in the restaurants she visits just want to have a nice, quiet meal and not listen to her shouting the whole time. Due to that kind of behaviour, if I were her neighbour, I would f*cking despise her.

I agree that she will probably try to latch on to Connor's friends' partners, and that it will ultimately turn sour because pushy Elle has to be number one, and the fall out will probably jeopardise Connor's friendships.

I think this move is the beginning of the end for their relationship. Elle will feel threatened by the females in Connor's friend group and try to force him to move back to the UK and I think Connor will stay. I've done some research lately (for my own purposes) and I think if a baby is born in the U.S to foreign parents, the parents have a much better chance of being granted a green card. So Connor could use the inevitable new baby to get permanent resident status after his 3-year VISA runs out.

Reactions: 3
Not been on here for a while but it’s very noticeable that her views have dropped massively since her move. Her followers can’t relate to her now they don’t have her trashy primark shopping hauls and I’m glad to see it

Reactions: 4
Carby couldn't possibly bring any new mates home incase the corpse tries to shag them.... touchy touchy with that girl at her birthday party remember....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Judging by the way some of the people in the background of her videos give her the side-eye while she's screeching into the camera in very public places as if she's the only person in the world, I doubt many people there would want to be her friend. She has no concept of public decency or the fact most people in the restaurants she visits just want to have a nice, quiet meal and not listen to her shouting the whole time. Due to that kind of behaviour, if I were her neighbour, I would f*cking despise her.

I agree that she will probably try to latch on to Connor's friends' partners, and that it will ultimately turn sour because pushy Elle has to be number one, and the fall out will probably jeopardise Connor's friendships.

I think this move is the beginning of the end for their relationship. Elle will feel threatened by the females in Connor's friend group and try to force him to move back to the UK and I think Connor will stay. I've done some research lately (for my own purposes) and I think if a baby is born in the U.S to foreign parents, the parents have a much better chance of being granted a green card. So Connor could use the inevitable new baby to get permanent resident status after his 3-year VISA runs out.
Connor will never stay out there now that they have Saint and Romeo. Nothing to do with Elle though. If they were child free and doing this he would happily dump her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1