Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be so triggering for Billy seeing his dad. The man who dumped him in care which is where he was abused.
My partner has zero relationship with his Mum and never will, I wouldn't force him to ever have one either. Even if she was on her death bed he wouldn't bother because what she's done. Some things can't be forgiven.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well at least Stevie hasn't said he's got 6 months to live or a similar sob story so Billy can still bin him off if he starts acting like a pain in the arse. I do feel that Honey wasn't being very supportive to Billy though. He got better support from Phil for a change.

We got a sighting of Ian tonight for the first time in ages. Not that I care about Ian, but he appears to be getting a good salary for doing diddly squat these days.

I bet that man Levi isn't going to get anywhere against Pastor Creepy and Yolande will have to do something.

I felt a bit sorry for Elaine at the end but she should have been the one insisting George went to therapy. She just seems to ignore problems and George and Cindy evidently have more of a connection.

Reactions: 11
The thing is with Elaine and George there is no chemistry between them at all
She is more like a mother figure I feel for Cindy she wants to help and has every right to seems as he is father of her daughters
Elaine wants Cindy out of the way that’s never going to happen she needs to get her head around it

Reactions: 7
I loved the exchange between Cindy & Bianca

Bianca: “Cindy!”
Cindy: “Bianca!”
Bianca: “I heard you were back from the dead”

Cindy: “How’s David?”

Bianca: "What can I get you? Tea? Coffee? Elixir of life?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The thing is with Elaine and George there is no chemistry between them at all
She is more like a mother figure I feel for Cindy she wants to help and has every right to seems as he is father of her daughters
Elaine wants Cindy out of the way that’s never going to happen she needs to get her head around it
The daughters she abandoned for years. That said Elaine doesn’t seem like a great mum to Linda either.

Reactions: 9
I'm hoping Junior wil help bring a bit of depth to Anna and Gina. They definitely have potential, remember that scene in the barrel store that had us all crying. I feel like Gina could be an amazing metaphor in the Yolande storyline, they've grown on me slightly.

Reactions: 7
They are clearly up for Gina and Jay, so she’s gonna be around for a bit. She’s a misery guys tho, imo.

Reactions: 6
I'm hoping Junior wil help bring a bit of depth to Anna and Gina. They definitely have potential, remember that scene in the barrel store that had us all crying. I feel like Gina could be an amazing metaphor in the Yolande storyline, they've grown on me slightly.
Presumably he might also bring along a mum so there’ll be a three way fight for George’s affection as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where is Kathy? I haven’t seen her for ages. She hasn’t been there with Ian and co for weeks. And where is Sharon? She was gone for months, came back and got arrested, got let out and vanished again. Have I missed something?

Reactions: 13
Where is Kathy? I haven’t seen her for ages. She hasn’t been there with Ian and co for weeks. And where is Sharon? She was gone for months, came back and got arrested, got let out and vanished again. Have I missed something?
Where is Suki and Eve too? Feels like half the square is MIA. I'm even missing Jack in his copper jacket. Not seen Priya or Ravi in ages too and she was dating Martin. I wonder if they are focusing on George and the family right now to give the actor a break at some point. I'm sick of Shitney and co and next week is all about them.

Reactions: 10
Where is Suki and Eve too? Feels like half the square is MIA. I'm even missing Jack in his copper jacket. Not seen Priya or Ravi in ages too and she was dating Martin. I wonder if they are focusing on George and the family right now to give the actor a break at some point. I'm sick of Shitney and co and next week is all about them.
This absolutely baffles me on a weekly basis! Are they paid per episode? Do they all get paid the same? Ravi has literally had about 3 small scenes since Christmas. Is he still getting paid generously? Is this the beebs way of saving money by blocking story lines and freezing out other characters? Are characters like Ian, Martin and Priya pissed off that they aren't getting many scenes? WHERE IS NISHMAN?? So many questions!

Reactions: 16
This absolutely baffles me on a weekly basis! Are they paid per episode? Do they all get paid the same? Ravi has literally had about 3 small scenes since Christmas. Is he still getting paid generously? Is this the beebs way of saving money by blocking story lines and freezing out other characters? Are characters like Ian, Martin and Priya pissed off that they aren't getting many scenes? WHERE IS NISHMAN?? So many questions!
I imagine like Corrie only a handful of the cast get paid whether they’re on screen loads or hardly ever

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.