Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved tonight's ep, George needs a kick up the ass which only Cindy seems to be doing. He will be in a coma before next week. Aww Patrick I know you mean well but confronting the pastor wasn't a good idea. The pastor is so manipulative, acting like there something wrong with everyone but him! When he said "dead man walking" I thought ooh here we go. Hopefully it's Denzel. Amy being jealous of Ebony... can see where this is going. This is the only time I feel sorry for Elaine though at the end.

Reactions: 15
Elaine talks to George like he’s a naughty child and she’s his teacher, not like they are in a relationship together

Reactions: 20
George is a bit out of order to her tho, he’s always keeping her in the dark and trusting the deeply untrustable Cindy rather than her.

Reactions: 27
Anna isn't half painful to watch sometimes, her acting is just wild.
Not that I could do a better job 😂

Reactions: 19
Oh I dunno Queen Camilla pretending to talk about Chantelle as if she was real must surely be up there.
That was so incredibly awkward 😂
---
😁 I liked the way they decided that Johnny was the only gay in Walford who could feasibly have Olly as a friend. Felix must have been runner up because Callum and Bernie wouldn't fit the bill 😁
I could actually see him being Felix’s friend more actually, and they need to give Felix something to do!
---
I ffwd through Whitney’s storyline. Not interested in her or the child she stole and definitely not interested in Ushers Syndrome. I sound heartless but I honestly don’t want to be ‘educated’ when sitting down eating my tea.
I’m definitely not interested. We only just got rid of oxygen tank and now we have Britney depressing our screens.
---
Tonight's episode is superb - I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a tear watching Yolande. Will resonate with a lot of viewers I think x
I’m so glad we got so much screen time for Patrick and Youlande. Was brilliant to see the actors get their teeth into such a big storyline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Elaine talks to George like he’s a naughty child and she’s his teacher, not like they are in a relationship together
I have always seen her as his Mum somehow, Cyndy is more believable as his g/f I keep expecting Elaine to put him over her knee for a spanking but not in a sexual way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where is…..
Nish
Ravi
Sharon
Martin
Suki
Eve
Stacey
Kat
Jack
???????

There’s probably some I’ve missed but they seem to have been gone for ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bianca saying ‘father’ 💀😂

Also I’m no Billy fan but I’m team Billy when it comes to his Dad. Like why are all these people who don’t even know Billy’s dad bullying Billy into letting him back in?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Also I’m no Billy fan but I’m team Billy when it comes to his Dad. Like why are all these people who don’t even know Billy’s dad bullying Billy into letting him back in?
I haven't taken to him at all, he is totally thick skinned and stubborn.

Reactions: 1

No, I agree. Some relationships are beyond repair and it's up to Billy to decide if he doesn't want a relationship. I do like Stevie as a character, he's quite funny but some relationships can't be forced.

Reactions: 10
No, I agree. Some relationships are beyond repair and it's up to Billy to decide if he doesn't want a relationship. I do like Stevie as a character, he's quite funny but some relationships can't be forced.
It must be so triggering for Billy seeing his dad. The man who dumped him in care which is where he was abused.

Reactions: 9
I’m with Billy. Even if Stevie has turned a new leaf why should he forgive him? I’ve no relationship with my head of a father and if he rocked up out of nowhere expecting forgiveness I’d tell him to get to duck as well.

Reactions: 17
I can’t recall if this has been mentioned before but since the Mitchell’s are all about family, why didn’t someone take Billy in to prevent him going into care?

Reactions: 22