Dr Jessica Taylor #9 Don't be fooled by the sports car I got, I'm still grifter Jessie from the block

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it’s the supervised practice that she didn’t want to do?

There’s nothing wrong at all with being qualified as a researcher but it doesn’t fit with the grift. She needs to pretend she’s got loads of practical experience.
I don't think it was a question of what she wanted to do, more what she would have had a chance to do. Practitioner doctorates are salaried; trainee psychologists are employed at band 6 on the NHS payscale. Competition for these posts is very high, and the selection tests and interview process are tough. Around 5 in 6 applicants are unsuccessful. I don't know if Jess applied and was rejected, or didn't apply because was scared of being told no (you need to provide two references, one clinical and one academic, and I doubt she will have had a clinical referee), but I very much doubt she was ever in a position to make an actual choice there.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she would have been interested in going down the clinical route as she wants money, attention and minimal effort. I think she’s exactly where she wanted to be.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I don't think she has any interest in an NHS salary and why put the work in when you can just lie.

Reactions: 3
Does this remind anyone else of the scene where Father Ted accepts an award, and most of his speech is a rant naming all the people who ‘stood in his way’?

Also, is she lying / distorting the truth here AGAIN about SA and the several women mentioned?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
She always has a tale of woe where she was the victim and had to be so strong to overcome her considerable adversity whenever she achieves anything.

She can say she has a PhD in Forensic Psychology, she just can't say that she's a forensic psychologist
The thing is, she also always says she has years of "frontline experience" which is also a phrase commonly associated with clinical, service user-facing work within the NHS (when in the context of to health care / counselling / psychologists). I personally believe that she is deliberately wording her experience to make it sound as though she has had clinical experience... because she knows it will make her theories appear to be more credible to the public.

That way, she can continue selling books that she likes to claim are educational and revolutionary (but actually end up sounding like a rambling undergraduate essay)

I've encountered one too many people in the medical and psychological fields that misrepresents their experience and qualifications way too deliberately.

Reactions: 11
Does this remind anyone else of the scene where Father Ted accepts an award, and most of his speech is a rant naming all the people who ‘stood in his way’?

Also, is she lying / distorting the truth here AGAIN about SA and the several women mentioned?
100% yes, she is lying again.

1. She was not stalked by anyone. She got upset that women whom she'd wronged were speaking out about her on social media and told the police they were stalking / harassing her. She did this to Sally Ann several times, plus several of her ex staff members.

She lied to the police, saying that SA and the ex staff members had said things that were homophobic, had doxxed her and called her "a nonce". None of these things were true, but she will have known that these allegations will make the police act.

2. No, several women were not given "police warnings". Again, she's playing with words here. Police can issue an official warning, and this is what she wants people to believe happened. But what she actually means is she spun a sorry tale to the police and they rang women, to "warn" them not to harass her. In actual.fact, what happened was the women explained their points of view, and the police dropped it, not even bothering to speak to everyone on the list Jessica had given them.

But this is Jessica's MO. She repeatedly uses the police to bully people and to add legitimacy to her claims, to her inner circle. Because if someone has taken the step of calling the police, it must be serious, right? Either that, or the person calling the police is lying to you and the police, and has no morals at all. Sometimes people don't want to believe they've been so thoroughly lied to, and Jessica exploits this to keep her inner circle on side. It doesn't always work though, which is on of the many reasons why she has so few friends.

3. She is lying that Sally Ann was given a Stalking Protection Order. What actually happened, is that because of Jessica's false allegations about Sally Ann, a court date was set for a Stalking Protection Order last summer. However, when it came to court, Sally Ann had such a lot of evidence in her favour, the case was adjourned to early this year, to give Jessica's solicitors time to review it and submit their own evidence.

An INTERIM Stalking Protection Order was granted because the ALLEGATIONS of stalking are serious, and so this is a tool the court can use to buy some time BEFORE any evidence has been reviewed. Unlike a Stalking Protection Order, it doesn't imply any guilt. It's absolutely shocking, and lower than low that she would present it in this way. It's defamation.

She's also implying the two court dates were somehow evidence of things being more serious, when they actually happened because of her incredibly weak case.

Her solicitors WERE UNABLE TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE of her allegations and there was never a day in court where any evidence for a stalking Protection order was heard. Shame, as the court would have wiped the floor with her when her lies were held up to scrutiny.

4. Jessica has a history of bullying people into signing silencing agreements. e.g. she got the VF staff to sign an agreement that Jaimi described as an NDA, that a senior employment lawyer said was so draconian that it wouldn't stand up in court.

I don't know what she did to get SA to sign a 2 year gagging order (if that's even true), but it wasn't court ordered. I can well imagine SA - indeed anyone being repeatedly attacked by Jessica"s bullying and lies - signing such a thing to get her off their back.

She's gone on this rant, probably as a result of our comments here and/ or a few negative comments on social media. She cannot help but respond, to shore up her fictional life. Her delusions are under attack by the truth, and her fragile ego can't take it. She doesn't realise how ridiculous her rants makes her look, though, does she?

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if it’s a 2-year gagging order but there is some legal agreement, SA said on her Twitter that she had signed something which is why she hasn’t mentioned Jess since

Jess is narc raging because she got two one-star reviews that she presumably can’t get removed (one has been there for days and one includes a photo of the book proving it isn’t a “fake” review) and one with a star knocked off for poor delivery which isn’t Jess’s fault but you know she hates it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m surprised that there aren’t a lot more reviews considering it’s a ‘bestseller’.

I wonder if she wrote similar crap in all the books she signed.
IMG_7328.jpeg

This 1 star review is definitely accurate.
IMG_7327.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She seemingly had the other review removed as “fake” cuz she said “I didn’t mention getting married, SEE, they haven’t really read it!” However the book does describe her having her first child with an abusive partner who had asked her to marry him. She is ridiculously petty and desperate

Reactions: 4
So, the woman who won’t be silenced, who rages against anyone who tries to suppress her ‘truth’, who believes passionately in free speech - has seemingly gagged and suppressed multiple women from speaking out against her. Women without the status, power, finances, support to properly challenge her.

She then creates stories of threat and criminality because she knows that a fragile ego doesn’t gain her any sympathy but victim hood will.

She cannot even take bad reviews of her book, attempting to have all of them removed.

“Free speech for me, but never for thee.”

Reactions: 14
She seemingly had the other review removed as “fake” cuz she said “I didn’t mention getting married, SEE, they haven’t really read it!” However the book does describe her having her first child with an abusive partner who had asked her to marry him. She is ridiculously petty and desperate
Does the book not mention Alex at all?

How weird. All the victim hood she could claim from that marriage too
I wonder if it's because her sons still live with him and/or she's saving that for another book? She said she had multiple sequels planned (cuz the narc high she's getting from this book is off the scale)

Reactions: 2
I wonder if it's because her sons still live with him and/or she's saving that for another book? She said she had multiple sequels planned (cuz the narc high she's getting from this book is off the scale)
Or he's been kept out of the book in return for his silence re her accusations

I'm not surprised he's not mentioned. I'd like to think it's because she's actually thinking of her children for once but it's either coming or she just doesn't have enough material on him.

She is very repetitive. I looked at her Twitter early and it was just regurgitating the same stories she always does. We already know it all, a thousand times over. She will struggle as her All About Me series goes on. She could drag up all the uni stuff, and her fights with well known feminists, but she'll be really starting to push it on who will take it, who can be silenced and who will fight it out regardless.

I think the uni will say nothing through professionalism and not thinking she's worth it, among with lots of other professionals she's started spats with but the more complacent she gets, the more likely she is to take on the wrong person.

Saying that, she does have a knack for picking on vulnerable people who she knows she can control.

Reactions: 3
If she’s not mentioned her ex husband it’s either because he has something on her and she fears that he’ll fight back or she is saving it for another time. I really don’t think she makes any decisions based on anybody’s wellbeing other than her own.