Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was randomly a conversation in the office the other week about only fans and what people sell online. Aside only fans someone knew a guy who sold his worn underwear after workouts etc. Honestly I think there's a whole fetish world online where there is someone for everything so she really could be doing anything online

• Sick
Reactions: 8
They didnt sell the house, ian kept it, as vicky still has stuff there, as well as that ugly epcot inspired room.
So that really makes me think she contributed nothing and Ian just kicked her out and bought her the car as a leaving gift 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they would spend the day wandering around a hotel they’re not even staying at, what a waste of a day!
If I was a guest staying at GF I would get pretty fed up with people like Vicky and Catherine mooching around, filming me and my family- if I was paying GF prices, you want a bit of exclusivity
You don't notice it much when you're staying there. Because influenzas hone in on it so much they make it seem like everyone is doing it all the time, but they're not.

What I find stranger is choosing to have the Cinderella Carriage picking you up from the poolside of the GF Lobby for your wedding, everyone in their finery etc, only to have people in swimshorts meters away getting in all the photos and video

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks superimposed again, and it's so cringe princessy again.

Screenshot_20240507_162642_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks like some hun off the estate
If someone told me she was either a trucker or someone who’s ended up on the X factor thinking they’re really good when they’re shite and being used as a joke act, I’d believe you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If someone told me she was either a trucker or someone who’s ended up on the X factor thinking they’re really good when they’re shite and being used as a joke act, I’d believe you
So true

'Am i bovvered hun'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣

She looks superimposed again, and it's so cringe princessy again.

View attachment 2920903
The Haunted Mansion is in Magic Kingdom!!
---
There was randomly a conversation in the office the other week about only fans and what people sell online. Aside only fans someone knew a guy who sold his worn underwear after workouts etc. Honestly I think there's a whole fetish world online where there is someone for everything so she really could be doing anything online
Something on TV a while back about a woman who sold her farts in a jar online and had a roaring trade... my missus said I'd be a millionaire if I started selling too! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5