Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to have won the lottery. 3 weeks is insane for someone without a job even if we’re disregarding park tickets bc of her annual pass and lodging. I’m assuming she and Kate will use dvc for a week. She will split the cost of lodging for the remainder of the trip. But food alone for 3 weeks is a significant amount of money. She appears to eat at a table service restaurant every single day where she has to tip. Orders at least 2 coffees each day and then the snacks. I’m sure she’s staying off property at some point, so the daily Ubers/Lyfts, multiple times per day, also with tipping. Can’t forget about the flights to and from. Trips to Target, Sephora & whatever other stores. Eating at American fast food restaurants that are all chains. I know the topic of her finances has been discussed ad nauseam but my brain is not comprehending how she is able to do it. I wouldn’t go as far to say I’m jealous bc I am almost certain however she is able to do it and portray this lifestyle, it’s bc she is in debt. I will never believe someone is thriving financially when they have lived in their friend’s tiny spare room for years at this point and is showing no signs of leaving or wanting to leave.

Reactions: 12
She's just posted this on DID
What did I say... the two-finger victory sign... She'd being tutored on the way of Insta by Katherine.
It's fine I suppose for kids, and teens/early 20's... but come on Vicky in you're in your 40's now ffs!

Reactions: 7
It's quite common in Asia too, and as Katherine likes to appropriate their culture I guess it's no surprise.

It goes with her obsession with proving she is a dainty little girly

Reactions: 6
Oh poor baby, the flight's delayed.... the hardship of it.
Don't worry, treat yourself to another calorie laden coffee or snack and you'll soon get over it.
Who does she really think cares? She's so desperate for content it's cringe worthy.
Standing in the chocolate section of duty free at Heathrow 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the issue with her going for 3 weeks is also that most people do not get that much time off in one go, she’ll only do the disney parks, and it’s so hot this time of year.

Last edited:
The sad thing is she will go for 3 weeks and not do anything different to normal.

Reactions: 13
It's quite common in Asia too, and as Katherine likes to appropriate their culture I guess it's no surprise.

It goes with her obsession with proving she is a dainty little girly
I'd say she appreciates not appropriates

The money has got to have come from Ian. Clearly they’ve sold that house they moved into before they spilt, or he’s bought her half. And rather than being a sensitive adult, standing on her own 2 feet, getting her own little flat… she’s lodging with her mate like a cling on and spending her money on the mouse.

I feel sorry for her. Before you know vick, you’ll be nearly 50 with absolutely nothing of your own in life except a collection of Disney toad teddies

Reactions: 3
The money has got to have come from Ian. Clearly they’ve sold that house they moved into before they spilt, or he’s bought her half. And rather than being a sensitive adult, standing on her own 2 feet, getting her own little flat… she’s lodging with her mate like a cling on and spending her money on the mouse.

I feel sorry for her. Before you know vick, you’ll be nearly 50 with absolutely nothing of your own in life except a collection of Disney toad teddies
There is no way Vic would have contributed to the mortgage because you are classed as ‘self employed’ on the mortgage application and she would need one years Tax returns and you will either be classed as a sole trader or as a limited company.
And we know how much effort Vic puts into her vlogs lol.

Reactions: 6
It must be money from divorce, it must be ! she can’t be putting it all on credit cards, the bank would be coming for her surely ? She is not earning enough to pay it off …. Or she has OF account . Even if she had a secret part time job - it would not be earning her enough to spend £20-25k a year on holidays . I know people on £100k plus not able to spend that .

Reactions: 4
But what money? No kids, not together very long, the house was likely heavily mortgaged. She didn't really have many rights to walk away with.

Only thought is if Ian bought her out of the house. But then she's an idiot if she hasn't invested that in a place of her own

Did they own the flat they had before the house or was it rented? Anyone know? If they owned it wouldn’t she have been contributing to the mortgage when they first married before she went full time grifter?

Reactions: 1
Did they own the flat they had before the house or was it rented? Anyone know? If they owned it wouldn’t she have been contributing to the mortgage when they first married before she went full time grifter?
No it was rented if I remember they downsized from a 3 bedroom house.

Reactions: 3
They were renting before they bought the house together. They weren’t in there very long before they split up so I doubt they would have built up much equity. And no kids so no maintenance. Her family are not well off by looks of vlogs so where the bloody hell is all this money coming from? I can only conclude as I’ve said many times she’s flogging her piggy trotters online or something similar. Maybe she’s the local drug dealer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9