Derry instahuns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shell not be able to hold her ole tongue if she goes to coleraine with the Protestant flags up there first video i saw of her was when she was in derry and orangemen were marching she got that handicap fella gavin to say something to bands so she could video what they said back! Not all there
Handicap fella? Jesus Christ who even talks like that in 2024?

Reactions: 7
Handicap fella? Jesus Christ who even talks like that in 2024?
Black sheep is maybe an older generation who doesn’t understand there are things we no longer say my da was like that use to affront me but didn’t understand why he was in the wrong 😑
---
Elaine is what is known as a 1690 16 from the back 90 from the front I can’t believe she’s only 59
But maybe that’s what sun does to your face

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Black sheep is maybe an older generation who doesn’t understand there are things we no longer say my da was like that use to affront me but didn’t understand why he was in the wrong 😑
---
Elaine is what is known as a 1690 16 from the back 90 from the front I can’t believe she’s only 59
But maybe that’s what sun does to your face
Is that all she is!!! I’d have said at least 65 and always assumed she was a lot older than him

Reactions: 3
I’m going by her Facebook I would have thought older as well and the fact they will be great grandparents soon Picka does look younger

That whole Boat thing on Saturday was so embarrassing, and the Handbag man hosting it...

Reactions: 1