Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she talk about on her mummy matters page??? Surely that whole bath story should be on it, could she possibly over expose those kids anymore on her mummy matters page?
I can count on one hand the amount of stories that are different from her normal page….. she just words things differently to make it look like she’s doing something different.

All these “insta lives” with “expert speakers”….shes done about 2 🤷🏻‍♀️ and her last one had 12 people viewing it
---
I imagine that whole page is floundering - who with any cop on would listen to her about parenting stuff - the passive aggressive sneers anytime she is challenged or questioned is such a red flag, and who doesn’t take advice from their mothers/ sisters/ cousins whoever they have rather than an empty headed stranger who has dubious spelling articulation and motive … ie the sneaky affiliate links 😑
She is a vain narcissist he obviously is too and they have notions about being big hitters around the Moy … how tragic is that 😬
I think the person she’s really trying so hard to impress is miiiiiiekallll - that he’s so lucky she has had his children etc etc and is basically devoted to them to the tune of mother of the year blah blah. A narcissist but also incredibly insecure.
I would LOVE to hear exactly what her Moy friends really think of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can count on one hand the amount of stories that are different from her normal page….. she just words things differently to make it look like she’s doing something different.

All these “insta lives” with “expert speakers”….shes done about 2 🤷🏻‍♀️ and her last one had 12 people viewing it
---

I would LOVE to hear exactly what her Moy friends really think of her
Friends? Does she have friends? Like real friends? Not the yoga burd and other insta friends. I suspect she’s a laughing stock in the area!

Reactions: 9
Of course you do!!
She certainly didn't have Reeeeece in her arms when setting up the camera to film herself. So instead of setting up a camera to film yourself Denise, just eat the burger and then go and lift him. You could have that tiny burger down in two bites. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Would someone not have a quiet word with her and tell her it’s not that unusual to have two very young children and most parents still manage to eat and you know, generally survive and get through the day without looking for a pat on the back 🤷‍♀️ She’ll look back on these days and be mortified for her stupidity 😬

Reactions: 13
Would someone not have a quiet word with her and tell her it’s not that unusual to have two very young children and most parents still manage to eat and you know, generally survive and get through the day without looking for a pat on the back 🤷‍♀️ She’ll look back on these days and be mortified for her stupidity 😬
I also had the mystical “2 under 2” (I must have been the first person ever and herself the second) and I managed to eat all my meals with two hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry everyone, to go with my “ of course you do” i meant to post the pic of her holding reece and eating. I must have been distracted by the one in a blue moon image of her son 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also had the mystical “2 under 2” (I must have been the first person ever and herself the second) and I managed to eat all my meals with two hands.
@lavendervase you know what you should do? Set up a subscription on Instagram and charge people a fiver to tell them the magic formula for eating your meals with two hands. 👍👍

• Haha
@lavendervase you know what you should do? Set up a subscription on Instagram and charge people a fiver to tell them the magic formula for eating your meals with two hands. 👍👍
Oh yes I think I’ll do just that. I’ll let you all in on the secret for free though…just eat your damn dinner and shut up.

• Haha
Can someone please gift them a laundry basket - throwing their clean clothes on the dirty deck outside before hanging them to dry?!🤢 bogging the pair of them

Can someone please gift them a laundry basket - throwing their clean clothes on the dirty deck outside before hanging them to dry?!🤢 bogging the pair of them
If she's forgo's one bottle of wine she could afford a basket! 🍷🍾🍾

Who eats just one little burger 🍔 wheres the 🍟
especially when we get older ders a fine line between slim and haggard 🧐

Can someone gift her a box of tissues too because the constant snorting gives me the shits. Go blow you nose Denise 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Why can she never pronounce words correctly? It just adds to her coming across like a dose. Have I been saying aperol wrong all these years or are we meant to say "aperAl" 🤔 I had to listen twice to figure out what she meant 🤦‍♀️ another fantastic ad from freenise 🥴

Why can she never pronounce words correctly? It just adds to her coming across like a dose. Have I been saying aperol wrong all these years or are we meant to say "aperAl" 🤔 I had to listen twice to figure out what she meant 🤦‍♀️ another fantastic ad from freenise 🥴
Honestly, she’s thick as the ditch. Make such a fool out of yourself daily. It’s embarrassing.

I don’t think she could even go to the toilet without a drink. Mentioning Prosecco at the kids park (wtf) and then detailing a cocktail. Kids won’t know anything other than how much their mother prefers alcohol than spending time with them

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she could even go to the toilet without a drink. Mentioning Prosecco at the kids park (wtf) and then detailing a cocktail. Kids won’t know anything other than how much their mother prefers alcohol than spending time with them
Now don’t get me wrong I absolutely love a cocktail but it would never ever cross my mind to have a cocktail whilst holding my child and recording it for instagram. Like why does she feel the need to show this. Nobody gives a tit that she’s having a cocktail on a Thursday evening

Now don’t get me wrong I absolutely love a cocktail but it would never ever cross my mind to have a cocktail whilst holding my child and recording it for instagram. Like why does she feel the need to show this. Nobody gives a tit that she’s having a cocktail on a Thursday evening
And a free one at that 😑 hashtag in white on a white background - what a sneak 🙄 There’s defo a worrying alcohol consumption there. I drank next to nothing when my children were that young it’s just not safe or responsible never mind the WHY when you need to be super vigilant with two such small kids 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow