Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mother comes across to be as much as a cold faced mercenary as her!

Denise is all over the kids for the sake of engagement but completely blanks the fact she is a mother or they are there when she wants to enjoy ‘her lifestyle’!

Reece is dangerously close to those sharp corners when she walks through focused on videoing her carrying a coffee mug!
And then later through on the mat ‘in the shade’ while she ignores him facing fully sunward!
She has zero skills when it’s comes to interacting with or entertaining her kids! Only when it’s content!
It’s gas that only recently she said Miiiiiiichael said they should have a weeeee holiday. Noooooo Miiiichaelllll, says she.

This trip was clearly planned. No one decides last minute to go away with 2 kids plus her auld pair.

She’s such a bad liar

Reactions: 9
It’s gas that only recently she said Miiiiiiichael said they should have a weeeee holiday. Noooooo Miiiichaelllll, says she.

This trip was clearly planned. No one decides last minute to go away with 2 kids plus her auld pair.

She’s such a bad liar
That’s the thing about liar 🤥 if you are going to lie you have to be better at it!
And Dumbnise just ain’t smart enough so trips herself up every time 😂

Reactions: 6
And the mother father and all there…. Haha last minute surely Denise!!!

Could she never get a strapless bra or nude one at least for wearing with vests - it’s such a basic thing but seems to have passed her by.

Reactions: 5
I hope the Friday night Chinese consisted of more than a small curry half & half and a starter portion of ribs between two 🫠 they are allergic to spending money

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope the Friday night Chinese consisted of more than a small curry half & half and a starter portion of ribs between two 🫠 they are allergic to spending money
Was just coming on to say the same 😂😂😂
---
She has a totally unhealthy relationship with alcohol- after a few days away with no doubt ample alcohol she is incapable of even doing a short flight home with two small kids without a drink!

Likely also would have loved more than one but wouldn’t pay the mark up for it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Half portions of food but she makes up with calories for alcohol. Is there a day that goes past that she doesn’t drink alcohol
---
Soz but did she put a spoonful of instant coffee in on top of the cappuccino??? WTAF? She should have thrown in a teabag for good measure 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

The air bnb looks grim AF. She’s so low budget.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you post a reel of you being as basic ??? Dressing gown greasy hair microwaved formula grim coffee … I couldn’t watch beyond that 🤢

2 burgers, 4 small sausages and a 227g steak (wasn’t shown, may not even have cooked it in the end) between 4 adults and a toddler 🤣

I’d be so embarrassed to present that to my friends as a “BBQ”. They will probably need to stop at a chippy on their way home.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 burgers, 4 small sausages and a 227g steak (wasn’t shown, may not even have cooked it in the end) between 4 adults and a toddler 🤣

I’d be so embarrassed to present that to my friends as a “BBQ”. They will probably need to stop at a chippy on their way home.
Jesus, my husband would eat that on his own

I do believe the yoga lady is a V-can as Denise puts it 😂

• Haha
So what did the yoga bird get to eat - Sweet chilli sauce salad with sweet chilli sauce potatoes and sweet chilli sauce courgettes?

• Haha
Reactions: 9