Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo 🚽

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was likely DD’s announcement the day before, that she was doing the collab, that prompted old stingebag to talk about cars, sorry, car jeeps! Similar behaviour from her when DD was working with Liedel

Reactions: 6
😂 😂

Do you all remember how long it took her to actually purchase a fire guard when she had CNA - she had it all banked with cushions instead.

Now it’s thank god for the fire guard and a affiliate link so it can pay for itself over the last two years 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Repeating, probably wrongly, what an actual professional said about anxiety and ‘trying’ to pass it off as her advice! Well done Denise, bravo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ummmm I never heard of any of my friends who have had micro blading done needing to go for a tint for at least a full year after treatment? Some even up to 18months/2 years?

Bet the girl who gave her the treatment for free would be raging to see that post today

Ummmm I never heard of any of my friends who have had micro blading done needing to go for a tint for at least a full year after treatment? Some even up to 18months/2 years?

Bet the girl who gave her the treatment for free would be raging to see that post today
Frig sake I was thinking the same, I've been really seriously thinking about going to Lorraine for microblading but seeing this one away for a brow tint has me 🤯🤯. Surely it hasn't even been six months since she got them done? That's an awful thing for her to do to that girl, and the micro blading was gifted I believe too. I'll not be the only one thinking that it's not worth it now!!

Reactions: 8
Jesus, is she on some type of upper this morning? She is completely manic with her hand actions and body language.

Reactions: 5
I have microblading done but I have the fairest eyebrows and need to go for a tint but the microblading is good for the background when they fade I don't have the bother of pencilling them on .....but I definitely not a make up person lol maybe denise is covering the grey eyebrows lol 😆

Reactions: 4
Jesus, is she on some type of upper this morning? She is completely manic with her hand actions and body language.
I always think when someone is coming across as a bit manic - with the busy hands and talking loads - it generally means a lack of sincerity … she as someone above said is trying to pass of these life hacks for anxiety as her own musings ffs 😭

I think it’s a legit lack of respect for beauty professionals to bring a kid as young as Reece along to an appointment like that and the staff having to work around him!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it’s a legit lack of respect for beauty professionals to bring a kid as young as Reece along to an appointment like that and the staff having to work around him!
A lot of places recently have put up policies regarding no children on the premises. Due to hot wax/chemicals, fumes, dust from nails and risk of accident. Also, the therapist cannot be expected to pay full attention to the treatment when they have to work around a child and may take longer, keeping other clients waiting. It just shows a total lack of respect and sheer entitlement to turn up with a baby to a beauty salon!

Reactions: 10
If something happens to child in salon then they are not insured as child should never of been in it in the first place Denise is so selfish bringing a child into a beauty appointment, It’s basic manners and common knowledge not to do it

Reactions: 7
Hope she gets stopped by the police and breathalysed on her way home. Out drinking cocktails, by her own admission and then driving her baby back to armagh to pick up her other baby. The more time goes on, the more blatant it is that she has a problem with alcohol. She makes me so cross

Reactions: 11
Hope she gets stopped by the police and breathalysed on her way home. Out drinking cocktails, by her own admission and then driving her baby back to armagh to pick up her other baby. The more time goes on, the more blatant it is that she has a problem with alcohol. She makes me so cross
They are both quite lax with the drinking & driving, often see photos of them having dinner & they are both drinking wine or cocktails but one of them have to be driving? I don’t think I could with two babies in the car with me 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They are both quite lax with the drinking & driving, often see photos of them having dinner & they are both drinking wine or cocktails but one of them have to be driving? I don’t think I could with two babies in the car with me 😢
But this is Denise and ‘Mike’. The rules don’t apply. My baby, my choice. She was off her tits in those stories!

Suddenly now a few huns are getting diagnosed with ADHA. Is she going to try and jump on that bandwagon with her anxiety and mind racing stories

But this is Denise and ‘Mike’. The rules don’t apply. My baby, my choice. She was off her tits in those stories!

Suddenly now a few huns are getting diagnosed with ADHA. Is she going to try and jump on that bandwagon with her anxiety and mind racing stories
Absolutely bandwagon jumping & like every trend Denise is late to the party.

I doubt someone who is filled with anxiety around her children’s safety would drink while driving them around, choose not to use car seats on holidays & eyeball themselves in the camera while their two year old is playing with sharp knives right behind them.
The fact that CNA has played with knives TWICE on her stories while Denise hasn’t even noticed makes you wonder what she gets up to when the camera isn’t rolling!!

Absolutely bandwagon jumping & like every trend Denise is late to the party.

I doubt someone who is filled with anxiety around her children’s safety would drink while driving them around, choose not to use car seats on holidays & eyeball themselves in the camera while their two year old is playing with sharp knives right behind them.
The fact that CNA has played with knives TWICE on her stories while Denise hasn’t even noticed makes you wonder what she gets up to when the camera isn’t rolling!!
ADHA = ADHD. The eyesight is banjaxed at this hour of the night 🤣

Reactions: 3
I was sent a copy of a full 60 second video where CNA was playing with this knife in the background, she only got distracted in the end by a chocolate bar. It’s too large so here is a short snippet but she takes it back out and continues to rub it around her hand. Denise never noticed the entire time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18