Denise Curran #4 One steak between two, Mummy Matters has gone down the loo šŸš½

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about possibly booking ANOTHER holidayā€¦.but sure poor Dumbnise doesnā€™t get anywherešŸ™„

Reactions: 6
I swear...if I hear her call that BMW a Jeep one more time, I'm going to lose my mind. Jeep is a brand Dumbnise. You do not drive a Jeep.

Oh and don't buy a 10 year old one and then complain when it needs to go to the garage...

Also cannot believe she SORN'd it when it was in the garage...are you that hard up that you couldn't afford a months car tax on it? How did they drive it to Dundalk if it was SORN'd?

I'm away to put my head in the oven after listening to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear...if I hear her call that BMW a Jeep one more time, I'm going to lose my mind. Jeep is a brand Dumbnise. You do not drive a Jeep.

Oh and don't buy a 10 year old one and then complain when it needs to go to the garage...

Also cannot believe she SORN'd it when it was in the garage...are you that hard up that you couldn't afford a months car tax on it? How did they drive it to Dundalk if it was SORN'd?

I'm away to put my head in the oven after listening to her.
I canā€™t believe she SORNā€™d it for 6 weeks šŸ¤£ she is as tight! Why wouldnā€™t she just drive Michaelā€™s ā€œJeepā€ then get a smaller vehicle that she can drive to work on days when Michael needs to drive it somewhere? He has the van for the golf events?

Reactions: 14
So sheā€™s savvy enough to SORN the ā€œjeepā€ when it was off the road to save a few Ā£, but she canā€™t be bothered to price around and change insurance companies because she canā€™t be dealing with the paperwork?!
If sheā€™s going to drive it out til the children are bigger why would she need any information on Hire Purchase? Sheā€™s on the beg for some car dealerships to offer her a collab. Her and Cweeeva are at the same carry on.
All she needs to do is buy a decent car that she can afford to run, instead of looking to swank about in a BMW ā€œJeepā€ to be seen! Nobody with any sense buys a 10 year old car without knowing itā€™s going to need work and BMWā€™s are notorious for being very expensive to fix.

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s sitting there tapping about stuff we all have to do, give over.
Why does she have to buy it out right or go hire purchase? Can she not finance a car?
Sheā€™d be much better buying a new car that she can afford (something the same price as her tan year old bmw/jeep) so she has a warranty on it.

Reactions: 5
Shes absolutely full of šŸ’©, she knows exactly what shes wanting to do to get a new car jeep as she calls it! Whats that old saying penny wise, pound foolish?? Thats Denise. Ive worked out when she stutters her words, thats when shes telling lies/talking tit! She stutters ALOT

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am sorry to those that does this BUT I CANT WITH SHARING LEASE ADVICE!!!!

It's one thing to HP but lease, you never ever ever own it. Payments are lower so most people can get cars they typically cannot afford but your spending money on something that is never yours, tied into small print about the paint work conditions and mileage limits. I'd never ever over my dead body lease any car what so ever! It is ridiculous to even be sharing supportive comments to her story for to place the idea into others heads at all. Can't cope but also shows she wants the show car and not to make big payments for it. Words fail me.

Reactions: 11
Welcome to the real world! Buy a different make/model, preferably not 8 year old and maybe it would be cheaper to tax and insure. Cut your cloth accordingly! šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 7
Some of the posts she shared seemed to indicate a salary sacrifice type scheme with the NHS so youā€™d be paying for you car payments pre tax.
She will probably go down that route - as an OT she would be out in the community wouldnt she so sheā€™d be clocking up some work miles too?

agree with above posters though, we donā€™t finance any of our cars but are lucky in respect of having that choice. As I said before, she could drive Michaelā€™s newer Audi most of the time & he could take it on days he needs it to work, get a second smaller non family vehicle at much lower cost. Or is he so vain that he also above driving his van day to day?
---
Shes absolutely full of šŸ’©, she knows exactly what shes wanting to do to get a new car jeep as she calls it! Whats that old saying penny wise, pound foolish?? Thats Denise. Ive worked out when she stutters her words, thats when shes telling lies/talking tit! She stutters ALOT
she absolutely knows what she is doing talking about it in hope of a partnership with some silly dealership. Michael probably bought his most recent vehicle via finance so she knows rightly what would be involved. As if Michael could spend a penny without checking with her, sure she whinged a few times when he spent Ā£5 on a stain remover šŸ˜…

Some of the posts she shared seemed to indicate a salary sacrifice type scheme with the NHS so youā€™d be paying for you car payments pre tax.
She will probably go down that route - as an OT she would be out in the community wouldnt she so sheā€™d be clocking up some work miles too?

agree with above posters though, we donā€™t finance any of our cars but are lucky in respect of having that choice. As I said before, she could drive Michaelā€™s newer Audi most of the time & he could take it on days he needs it to work, get a second smaller non family vehicle at much lower cost. Or is he so vain that he also above driving his van day to day?
---

she absolutely knows what she is doing talking about it in hope of a partnership with some silly dealership. Michael probably bought his most recent vehicle via finance so she knows rightly what would be involved. As if Michael could spend a penny without checking with her, sure she whinged a few times when he spent Ā£5 on a stain remover šŸ˜…
Sheā€™s acting simple for a freebie sheā€™s not a bit slow when comes to the money

Who the FK uses the word ā€˜adultingā€™?!?!? I am mortified for her šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ Itā€™s called life and being a person with a modicum of cop on.
So lazy she canā€™t be arsed doing the mundane but happy to check on whatā€™s owed to her and run the roads. The thing with the car is embarrassing - does no one have a shred of respect for themselves any more ? She is basically on the beg?!? The vanity of needing two large cars when they donā€™t need them - how tragic to live your whole life for ā€˜ image ā€˜ purposes šŸ˜­

• Heart
Who the FK uses the word ā€˜adultingā€™?!?!? I am mortified for her šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ Itā€™s called life and being a person with a modicum of cop on.
So lazy she canā€™t be arsed doing the mundane but happy to check on whatā€™s owed to her and run the roads. The thing with the car is embarrassing - does no one have a shred of respect for themselves any more ? She is basically on the beg?!? The vanity of needing two large cars when they donā€™t need them - how tragic to live your whole life for ā€˜ image ā€˜ purposes šŸ˜­
I see someone has told her to look at a Renault šŸ¤£ they obviously haven't been following denise very long if they think she would drive a Renault, that is far too beneath her to look like a mere peasant šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see someone has told her to look at a Renault šŸ¤£ they obviously haven't been following denise very long if they think she would drive a Renault, that is far too beneath her to look like a mere peasant šŸ„“
I thought the same.. Denise wouldn't be seen dead in a Renault!! Snooty cow that she is

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s on the beg for a free carā€¦preferably a BMW. Itā€™s beyond sad. Sher wasnā€™t she in donnellys a while back eyeing up her dream Land Rover.

Reactions: 3
Her reasoning for needing a ā€˜jeepā€™ is laughable - she has two children ffs not four !! How do the rest of the mere mortals do ?? šŸ˜‚ but then Deneese is not the same as us is she šŸ˜¬

Her reasoning for needing a ā€˜jeepā€™ is laughable - she has two children ffs not four !! How do the rest of the mere mortals do ?? šŸ˜‚ but then Deneese is not the same as us is she šŸ˜¬
The funny thing is, thereā€™s sometimes less room in those SUVā€™s than a standard car, especially boot space. Also she doesnā€™t need space for car seats as Sienna is not rear facing and sheā€™ll likely be changing Reece to forward face too as soon as he meets the ā€œlegal requirementsā€ never mind that itā€™s safer the other way for as long as possible. ā€œHer choice, her babyā€ after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just noticed Danielle Donohoe seems to be doing some kind of Collab with Salt marine cars...she must be raging. David Rodgers were there too to rub salt in the wounds...I mean Danielle doesn't even have 2 under 2 šŸ˜¤ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9