Darren John

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is a car crash, he looks like he is having some sort of mid life crisis meltdown. A man of his age should not be doing this!

Reactions: 1
He really is a pretentious fud.

Doing videos on his 5 star luxury hotel, boasting about flying Club Class with BA........then the next minute he's at some wee crappy shop going through a rail of clothes being sold for €5 each.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Doing videos on his 5 star luxury hotel, boasting about flying Club Class with BA........then the next minute he's at some wee crappy shop going through a rail of clothes being sold for €5 each.
And refusing point blank to say how much his hotel cost him. Every food blog he does he tells us how much it costs. Did one on this visit to Tenerife where he tells us the cost of his breakfast and also that it was 83 pence extra for each additional item. And the cheap clothes shop. But ask him how much his hotel cost and he says check the website for yourself. Made a bit of a tool of himself I'm afraid.

Reactions: 3
He is very pretentious, boastful, egotistical & self important.

They arent nice traits but that said I dont mind him too much as I can’t really take him seriously tbh.

Being a bit thick & an old school cockey doesnt really go hand in hand with the negative traits above, so it’s hard to weigh him up.

Any grown man that calls his motorbike 'Daisy Duke' clearly has issues!

• Haha
Says he doesnt eat carbs when he is abroad so had a plain €14 omlette on it’s own.

Strange im sure i saw him have a jacket spud & chips at Harriets last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Says he doesnt eat carbs when he is abroad so had a plain €14 omlette on it’s own.

Strange im sure i saw him have a jacket spud & chips at Harriets last year.
Dosnt eat carbs??? He needs to go and educate himself what carbs are! Most of his videos show him chomping through loads of them with several side orders of fat!!

Dosnt eat carbs??? He needs to go and educate himself what carbs are! Most of his videos show him chomping through loads of them with several side orders of fat!!
More double carbs in tonight's vlog🙄He can fairly eat poor Daisy Duke when he gets home😳

• Haha
Darren enjoys his last culinary extravaganza in Tenerife, pie with potatoes and potatoes on the side. The lumpy gravy should help the dry looking pie to slide down. If this is home cooked I’ll stick to processed tit.

EE966EDC-EF14-4B3A-A808-EEE3CBE8D5A3.jpeg

• Haha
:LOL: No carbs in the above pic
---
There is something tragic about DJ and his gluttony!

• Haha
2 days ago Daz knocked back chips with his spanish fritatta as he doesnt roll like that with the carbs.

Now hes having pie and chips with a side of potato gratin haha

• Haha
Just watched the hotel breakfast video. I don't eat much when I'm on holiday he says! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So the VIP lounge wasn't up to dj's standards🤔he was raging because he couldn't get a fry up,and don't mention on the plane🙄 they only ran out of chicken tikka ffs😠the poor man couldn't catch a break.

• Haha
So the VIP lounge wasn't up to dj's standards🤔he was raging because he couldn't get a fry up,and don't mention on the plane🙄 they only ran out of chicken tikka ffs😠the poor man couldn't catch a break.
Its just flexing that. “Look at me ive got a few quid i can afford to get ripped off i can afford to turn my nose up at free food.

Ive noticed a lot of people doing that lately, boasting they have been overcharged. Its 100% a form of bragging imo

Its just flexing that. “Look at me ive got a few quid i can afford to get ripped off i can afford to turn my nose up at free food.

Ive noticed a lot of people doing that lately, boasting they have been overcharged. Its 100% a form of bragging imo
Exactly.

The guys an arse, thinks he's a cut above everyone else.