Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel a bit sorry for old DJ. He’s clearly been used and abused by our old friend the MacDaddy but I’m almost certain I’m watching a decent bloke going through a mid life crisis or some kind of slow motion mental breakdown! His video content ranges from bizarre to abysmal and I really, really want to like his content but watching a dishevelled 50 odd year old bloke wandering aimlessly in the rain along Margate seafront is not what I want to be watching on YouTube. I’m sure he’s desperate to be a successful vlogger but the content needs to be a lot better, the editing needs to improve and if I saw him face to face id have to say look mate, it’s just not happening!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Live_Forever

I don't understand Darren John.

The guys obviously got a bit of money, I don't know why he's persisting with this YouTube nonsense. He's clearly not enjoying it or very good at it.

He's not a bullshiter like Macmaster, he does appear pretty honest. Give it up DJ and find something you enjoy.

Reactions: 6
And so continues the slowest, most prolonged mid-life crisis on record. I’ve never seen the like. After the crisis has ended I wonder if DJ will watch his videos back and think….’what the fuck was I thinking?’. On the latest karaoke video he tells us that he once headlined in the winter gardens in Margate. You simply cannot get any more Alan Partridge than that. But what worries me more is the fact he’s out of breath whilst sat on his sofa. Then on his Tenerife travel video he teases us viewers by saying ‘how long am I here for?’ Leaving us all on tenterhooks only to reveal 30 seconds later that this is his car for the next week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Benicasm1

Noticed in one of his latest blogs he’s boasting he never checks the price of something before he buys it because you just dont do that. If you want something you just get it. :sick:

what an afwul, entitled flex. Bellend

Reactions: 5

Reno70

Chatty Member
I will watch the video if I can stay awake long enough! He has to be one the most boring bastards on YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Reno70

Chatty Member
The guy could talk a glass eye to sleep! He is one if the worst Youtubers......boring AF and very weird!

Roy_S

It’s ok he’s found a shop where all the clothes are €5 and they carry sizes up to XXXXXXXXXXXL so he’s sure to find something that fits.

• Haha

Live_Forever

He's defo going through a mid life crisis.

Its pretty sad to watch actually, it's like he's got no direction or knows what he wants to do.

GordonS

He confuses me. He had his hours cut a few months ago and seemingly it was serious enough for him to start looking for cheaper accomodation. Since then, he's started his food channel and posts videos most days of him eating and spending. He was in Prague for Christmas, is in Tenerife now (club class BA) and has New York and Thailand booked for later this year. Did they cut his hours and quadruple his salary?

Benicasm1

2 days ago Daz knocked back chips with his spanish fritatta as he doesnt roll like that with the carbs.

Now hes having pie and chips with a side of potato gratin haha

• Haha

Roy_S

What was going on at Pellicci's it was a bit weird, the girl eating that fry up and DJ filming her🤔I bet he finished the stuff she didn't eat as he only had something small.......2 big sausage baps🤣
Been to Pellicci's on a few occasions and they do a better breakfast in my local Tescos, don't know what all the fuss is about. According to DJ if you arrive after 8:30 you won't get a table yet they seemed to be largely alone for the duration of their visit. And if the Aussie girl enjoyed it so much why did she leave most of it? Possibly after she'd tackled the rubber bacon?

• Haha

Live_Forever

He really is a pretentious fud.

Doing videos on his 5 star luxury hotel, boasting about flying Club Class with BA........then the next minute he's at some wee crappy shop going through a rail of clothes being sold for €5 each.

• Haha

GordonS

This is comedy Gold!
They must really have been struggling for entertainment acts back then if DJ was one of the best. He was like the comedy pub singer. The vlog was saved by Shelley who put DJ to shame. Since then though, it looks like the both of them have been on the same diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Bilbo Baggins

He averages about 5.5k views per vlog and only put out about a dozen in the last month, on his channel. Not sure if that would pay well, but when you Google that amount, it suggests between $60-$300.

Reno70

Chatty Member
someone should tell DJ that making YouTube videos is not his thing, he always pairs up the worst music to camera shots. He has no on screen presence and quite frankly, crap at filming and editing.