Darren John

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of him should be used to advise people of the dangers of high cholesterol !!!
---
Ole Pudding Face himself!

Reactions: 1
Not to sure I would be happy with results of Darren's hair transplant to be honest. Looks like he is in more need of a flower arranger, than a barber, a lot of the time.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand Darren John.

The guys obviously got a bit of money, I don't know why he's persisting with this YouTube nonsense. He's clearly not enjoying it or very good at it.

He's not a bullshiter like Macmaster, he does appear pretty honest. Give it up DJ and find something you enjoy.

Reactions: 6
Words cannot describe how staggered I am at him getting 130k views for poaching an egg - badly - in a microwave.

Strange he went to Tenerife and only shot a couple of videos. I’m guessing with his level of interactions and likes hes probably still making a few quid off Youtube.

It says on the Mac's FB group, he fell out with Darren because he spoke to Andrew on his recent Tenerife trip.

Some new uploads from Darren. I dont hate or dislike him other than to say he’s very snobby for a bloke who is a bit dim. I find him a must watch tbh.

The snobbery. The facial expressions. The random comments - He is mustard.