Darren John

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy is a car crash, he looks like he is having some sort of mid life crisis meltdown. A man of his age should not be doing this!

Reactions: 1
He really is a pretentious fud.

Doing videos on his 5 star luxury hotel, boasting about flying Club Class with BA........then the next minute he's at some wee crappy shop going through a rail of clothes being sold for €5 each.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Doing videos on his 5 star luxury hotel, boasting about flying Club Class with BA........then the next minute he's at some wee crappy shop going through a rail of clothes being sold for €5 each.
And refusing point blank to say how much his hotel cost him. Every food blog he does he tells us how much it costs. Did one on this visit to Tenerife where he tells us the cost of his breakfast and also that it was 83 pence extra for each additional item. And the cheap clothes shop. But ask him how much his hotel cost and he says check the website for yourself. Made a bit of a tool of himself I'm afraid.

Reactions: 3
He is very pretentious, boastful, egotistical & self important.

They arent nice traits but that said I dont mind him too much as I can’t really take him seriously tbh.

Being a bit thick & an old school cockey doesnt really go hand in hand with the negative traits above, so it’s hard to weigh him up.

Reactions: 3