Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching it now… Grace did get Portugal correct I think?
Yeah she did but she was saying ‘ooh I don’t know where that is? Do you guys actually know where it is? I feel like it’s here (pointing to near Germany)

Reactions: 1
Yeah she did but she was saying ‘ooh I don’t know where that is? Do you guys actually know where it is? I feel like it’s here (pointing to near Germany)
Oh haha 😂 I wasn’t really listening… I zoned out after question 2 😂

They think it’s funny but i find it embarrassing to be that stupid..

Can we start an Ava thread? She’s honestly the rudest girl ever and she needs to be put in her place. Ami Charlize was filming a bathroom at an event and Ava shouted in the background of the video ‘Ami I can’t lie nobody asked’. It was so uncalled for and unnecessary, she is only at that event to be Kaci’s +1 and is only in the same room as people like Ami because of Kaci.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Anyone think Kaci might go on love island. She's with the twins I know they model for they're fake tan now and also didn't she have a photo with Maya in the week...she's desperate to get on the show I think

Anyone think Kaci might go on love island. She's with the twins I know they model for they're fake tan now and also didn't she have a photo with Maya in the week...she's desperate to get on the show I think
I think the picture with maya was from a beauty works event for mayas collaboration. I don’t think she would go on love island (just my opinion though)

Reactions: 2
I reckon Kaci would be too shy for love island compared to who they normally have on there. I think she's confident when on vlogs etc as she knows who she is around and they make her more confident

Reactions: 7
I reckon Kaci would be too shy for love island compared to who they normally have on there. I think she's confident when on vlogs etc as she knows who she is around and they make her more confident
i'm not sure about Kaci, but i can fully imagine Ava would be up for it!

Reactions: 4
I was just going to post about this. So sad that as “parents” they can’t take their children out in the car or to a restaurant without them staring at a screen. What do they think parents up until the mid-late 2000’s done when they went out? The children entertained themselves or they were given a coloring sheet and a crayon. Absolutely disgusting. I am also sick of them using Sophie’s special needs as an excuse for Chloe and Maddie. “Oh they have a dummy because they saw Sophie with one”, and “well Sophie has a phone so Chloe wanted one and has mine in the car”. It’s ridiculous. Sophie’s needs are clearly very different from the younger two and it’s time they stopped letting their kids run them rather than the other way around. Allowing Chloe to curse and give the middle finger is also disgusting and they think it’s hilarious. Children doing those things as a toddler is funny but they have to learn it’s not okay. Even the language from Kaci, I know she’s grown but it’s so unnecessary.

Reactions: 9
that ADHD podcast was a watch! 😂

- Joel drinks 4 monsters a day WOW

- Joel can’t do his own washing and NEVER HAS!!!

- Joel says once again he wants to be more thoughtful. ADHD is not the excuse there, laziness/selfishness is. If he wasn’t self aware I’d understand but he’s mentioned it countless times yet hasn’t changed 1 bit.

- Sarah must feel like she’s got 6 kids, no wonder she wanted him to get a vasectomy.

- WHAT DOES JOEL DO IN HIS DAY??!!! AGAIN!!! YouTube, doesn’t post consistently, doesn’t edit any of his video and if they do post it’s “only eating red food for a day” hard work there Joel. DESVu/Sol skin Rips off white fox so there’s no creativity there and I’m sure the same could be said with Sol skin and they also have a massive team working with them.

- Joel had to be house trained by Sarah 😂 no wonder he’s so lazy, he was brought up awfully. Didn’t do any chores growing up. He’s just repeating the cycle now letting chloe and maddie do whatever they want and sit on iPads all day. Some people have no brain 🙄

- I NEED to see Joel’s screen time. 🤣

Reactions: 11
There is no way kavi hasn't had her boob's done. Natural boob's do not hold like this without any support.

There was a noticeable difference towards the end 2023. I feel like she got them done just after she turned 18
I feel like she did also considering they were joking about her having none on locked in they definitely sit how fake ones do good for her tho lol they look good