Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hogtron

bet joel’s fuming kaci’s gone travelling for 3 months dvg videos views are going to go down a lot, grace better wash her hair and speak more than 3 words now 🤭
A bit harsh on Grace, I don't think attacking a teenage girl on her appearance is a good choice at all. A lot of people struggle with body appearance at that age.

Reactions: 25

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Absolutely nothing but admiration for Sarah’s Dad, and how well he spoke on the podcast. Imagine losing a baby boy in those circumstances and then 30 years later losing another adored son. Him talking about his guilt with Sophie‘s early years really hit me in the stomach because I don’t think there’s a person on the planet who couldn’t understand why he needed to protect himself from a potential 3rd huge loss in his family. They’re very lucky to have him, and I think Sarah (and Emma) have always been very local that they know they’re lucky.

Money cannot buy you a family, and there’s huge proof for that statement in how he and his wife brought up their children

• Heart
Reactions: 19

laulau29

Chatty Member
I personally go to work when im sick because otherwise ill get fired xxx
Twat

• Haha
Reactions: 18

stargirl23

VIP Member
They literally said that’s why there’s no Christmas video. I also don’t see this mysterious illness stopping Chloe Sophie and Sarah going out with the 3 piggots as they posted stories last week. It also didn’t stop them from going to a meal with about 30 people for Kaci leaving

Reactions: 16
The more I watch this podcast the more I pity Sarah for having to live with this man child. He doesn’t want a vasectomy because it feels final so he instead asks ‘Can you get it done instead’ SO HE WOULD RATHER HIS WIFE GET HER TUBES TIED WHICH IS A PROPER SURGERY THAN HIM GET A VERY SMALL IN AND OUT PROCEDURE? Then basically says I’ll do it if you wait on me hand and foot for 3 days afterwards??

It’s scary to consider that this man that has girls has this attitude. I’m surprised he didn’t tell her to get a hysterectomy tbh.

throughout the whole convo he was making out that Sarah was pressuring him and manipulating him. You’re a grown man, you don’t want any more children, get a vasectomy.

Reactions: 15

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Ahh thankyou! That is a strange set of circumstances if I’m honest but hopefully their friendship is genuine I do like Kaci from what I’ve seen of her
Don’t get me wrong, there’s parts of Kaci that are not particularly endearing but I think a lot of those are for show. Underneath it all, I do genuinely think Kaci is a nice person. And when Joel and Sarah are not around, I think it’ll be Kaci making sure that Sophie has everything she needs. But Ava, her attitude is awful, she is 100 percent using the Conders and I’m not sure what she’d do, if she needed to find a proper job!

Reactions: 15
I get that Sarah is annoyed because if he can be sneaky and hide stuff behind her back what else could he be hiding but it's a vape he's a grown man why does he need her permission in the 1st place
I dont think its its about permission, its about having the respect to be honest with your partner. They have been open in the past about how bad Joels asthma is so i think that might play a part as well.

When youre in a marriage things like vaping have an impact on everyone around you, so he really needs to think about Sarah and the kids. Also - he said it was impacting his work and he had to lie during interviews so he could vape. That is a very intense addiction

Reactions: 13

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
I much prefer Ryan and Emma over Sarah and Joel. Plus the difference in Logan and Chloe, despite being the same age, is shocking. It really shows the differences in their parenting
Exactly this. Ryan maintains a FT job which is shift work, whilst being a very hands on Dad. That coming off nights and onto days is HARD. All three of the Piggott kids are lovely, definitely do have a soft spot for little Olivia though.

Reactions: 13

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
There are parts of Chloe that are lovely. There are parts of Chloe that are a complete product of how she has been parented.

Reactions: 12

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
I wonder if Sarah is ever jealous of her sisters husband Ryan. He seems very hands on and responsible.
I much prefer Ryan and Emma over Sarah and Joel. Plus the difference in Logan and Chloe, despite being the same age, is shocking. It really shows the differences in their parenting

emem2498

This is the company Kaci and Ava are using for when they go to Australia
So looks like they will be staying in Hostels as it is included on the prices
it'll be #gifted like every other influencer who's done this exact same trip

floatingcarrot6

but I think this podcast has shown there’s a lot of cracks in their relationship and issues and the problem is he doesn’t seem to want to listen and fix those issues.
honestly I don’t think they’d be together if it wasn’t for Kaci being born. They are so incompatible, especially regarding parenting. Joel just flashes his cash and treats this children like he’d like to be treated. He’s got some serious man child issues as you said.

he genuinely expects Sarah to treat him like her son.

if I’m remembering correctly they have broken up for some time before?? They keep bringing up getting a divorce in every podcast and I wonder how much of that is actually a joke. They never would with the kids, businesses and the money but defo thinking about it.

I wonder if Sarah is ever jealous of her sisters husband Ryan. He seems very hands on and responsible.

Reactions: 11

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Surely there is no need for a nanny on a family holiday when Kaci,Sarah, Joel and Grace are all capable of looking after the children and outnumber the 3 of them?
Why should Grace and Kaci be responsible for looking after their siblings on a holiday?
I think I would naturally assume a nanny would go on holiday with a family. Maisie benefits as well.

Nice to see Pearl going along with Grace. I know there have been comments in the past about why Kaci takes a friend, but not Grace. I wonder if it's an age thing?

missmm

Joel is such a massive red flag to me, the fact he picked up vaping at his ripe old age is questionable I feel like he wants to be young like kaci so bad it’s giving mid life crisis.
I think Joel and Sarah will divorce eventually when she won’t put up with his bs anymore, or soon enough he will go off with one of the des vu models, that Shows in him Not wanting any more children with Sarah but being totally dismissive of the idea of a vasectomy. Hearing about her birthday is just sad cos Joel has more than enough money and access to anything to create to best bday for Sarah, he’s a sorry excuse of a man

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Only going for 3 months, I definitely expected at least 6 months. I think the going away party with a venue and personalised menu seems even more OTT now