Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Kate elisabeth and every other person on the same Aus trip as them??
I think they have all used the same company as they all follow it in instagram so they probably were all gifted it/gifted part of it

Reactions: 3
That’s nepotism for ya, also this backpacking trip, at least for the aus part of it, is it really backpacking if you’re essentially on a guided tour🤣 just to nitpick at it, also Ava said she’d be back after 2months and kaci’s doing 3.
I doubt kaci would manage the extra month without Ava by her side, but if she does it would be good for her to have some independence and make new friends

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s that unusual for people to go traveling for a longer length of time and be able to go back to their job, I know multiple people who have and thats not even people who’s family own the company.
I reckon they’ll also do content for Des Vu whilst traveling, probably why Joel/Sarah bought Ava the camera. As well as other videos.

Reactions: 4
I doubt kaci would manage the extra month without Ava by her side, but if she does it would be good for her to have some independence and make new friends
Apparently they’re meeting with some other friends, a Reuben and Charlie so not completely independent.

Reactions: 5
To be fair if you’re going to go travelling she’s in the best position to do it. But it’s not unusual either, a lot of people do around her age, most of them just have to get proper full time jobs and save every penny first

Reactions: 8
Newest sidemen video.. Kaci features with Danny Aaron's. Angry ginge and tennessee

Reactions: 2
bet joel’s fuming kaci’s gone travelling for 3 months dvg videos views are going to go down a lot, grace better wash her hair and speak more than 3 words now 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bet joel’s fuming kaci’s gone travelling for 3 months dvg videos views are going to go down a lot, grace better wash her hair and speak more than 3 words now 🤭
A bit harsh on Grace, I don't think attacking a teenage girl on her appearance is a good choice at all. A lot of people struggle with body appearance at that age.

Reactions: 26
I reckon they may end their trip with a family holiday? 3months will be a similar time to when Easter holidays are. Reckon they’ll have their layover on the way home in Dubai with the family

Reactions: 7
There are parts of Chloe that are lovely. There are parts of Chloe that are a complete product of how she has been parented.

Reactions: 12
There are parts of Chloe that are lovely. There are parts of Chloe that are a complete product of how she has been parented.
I agree! Although she gets away with being rude and bossy, she seems very kind and patient with Sophie and Maddie
---
Ava always seems so uncomfortable and shy around Sarah and Joel

Kaci trying to send what I assume is either vlog content or desvu content home from Australia is funny to me as Australia is quite famous for its terrible internet 🤣

I do genuinely wonder what Kaci is going to do when inevitably the YouTube slows down. I can't see her caring for Sophie when Joel and Sarah aren't around.

Reactions: 1